Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg did anyone see how much perfume yaz put on? I'm surprised that doesn't make that poor little baby ill, that smell must be horrendous for him to put up with when he's trying to have a little cwtch off his mum! or maybe that's her way of trying to wean him off her tit! I feel sorry for anyone who has to be around her wearing that much perfume! Its gross!
Omg someone who knows the word cwtch and how to spell it properly 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The eat with me is so insincere. She’s only doing it because she knows she’s lost all support, views and money.
And YouTube was an absolute flop.

Think from what I remember she thought she was above Tiktok shop as well. Think they stopped asking her to do them
Tiktok is slowing down views of people
Not doing them and after her beefing about yaz the other day it was inevitable

Reactions: 7
I cant believe Yaz supports the biggest beg on Tiktok, She should be ashamed of herself, you can actually see how Yaz got caught up with the drug dealers, I can just imagine her arse licking "ooooh yes of course I'll shove and ounce of coke up my minge! Love you, love you, love you, anything else I can do to help, there's space in my arse hole if you need it! Love you, love you, love you, please love me back" It would be quite sad if she wasn't such a prick!

Omg someone who knows the word cwtch and how to spell it properly 🙌🙌🙌
Big up the South Wales massive! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lloyd’s “dont let them know your next move” video… wtf major ick. I don’t know, eating in the bathroom is just very gross to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Poor thing 🙁 she really doesn’t look right. Taking her here, there and everywhere when she’s not had her jabs and isn’t getting enough sleep is really unkind. She’s a living being, not a bleeping toy.
She looks so tired bless her she's not being treated right at all xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Erghhhhh so he picked it up off the floor… nah man they’re both rank.

Reactions: 4
Imagine even thinking you know better than the instructions for your fire pit 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m seriously concerned for that dog. It’s eyes have never looked right to me and it’s definitely not getting the rest and sleep it needs. I can see this ending badly

The eat with me is so insincere. She’s only doing it because she knows she’s lost all support, views and money.
The bleeping sing song CHA CHA CHA is so patronising it makes me skin crawl 😖

I’m seriously concerned for that dog. It’s eyes have never looked right to me and it’s definitely not getting the rest and sleep it needs. I can see this ending badly
Aren't puppies meant to be energetic and excited to see people as well? My parents got a puppy at the same time as these clowns and she's all over everyone jumping around, licking faces when she's picked up, her little face looks all happy and excited. She's full of beans.

Flat white looks like she's got no energy, she doesn't look right at all. I've grown up with dogs all my life and I've never known a puppy that would be placed on a chair like that and not immediately wriggle off and be getting up to mischief.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Did the story time of the fire pit catching fire make anyone else want to punch her?! Why is she making faces like that?

Reactions: 16
Showed my boyfriend a photo of flat white. He thought she was 11/12 years old and on deaths door. His jaw almost hit the floor when I told him she’s around 3/4 months old.

If that doesn’t tell you all you need to know about the care they give her, I don’t know what will.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Think from what I remember she thought she was above Tiktok shop as well. Think they stopped asking her to do them
She’s said on a live before she won’t do them as you have to commit to times and days in advance and she’s too lazy for that🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cant believe Yaz supports the biggest beg on Tiktok, She should be ashamed of herself, you can actually see how Yaz got caught up with the drug dealers, I can just imagine her arse licking "ooooh yes of course I'll shove and ounce of coke up my minge! Love you, love you, love you, anything else I can do to help, there's space in my arse hole if you need it! Love you, love you, love you, please love me back" It would be quite sad if she wasn't such a prick!

Big up the South Wales massive! 😂 😂 😂

Yaz the ex addict, enabling and funding CLA's addictions. CLA is literally every kind of phobic too, any creator supporting her is just as bad as her

Reactions: 6
Most likely under developed tear ducts which is common in runts. The poor wee things eyes must be so uncomfortable 😣 she needs drops if it is that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.