Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the 2 bottles of Prosecco in the picnic basket being forgotten? He was driving then too and we all know nEedy only ever has half a glass so 1 bottle would be more than enough if he was remaining in safe limits.
They were the small one glass bottles

Reactions: 1
Lloyd really is a piece of tit. He obviously has a very nasty aggressive side that we keep seeing glimpses of.

His replies to followers, Eden saying he’s told both her sisters off, him stomping up to reception to tell front desk off, his argument with Paul about music in France - because he was being a twit and dj-ing to OAPs and children. When he shouted at Eden for dropping pellets in the car when feeding the deer.

When Eden did an impression of her dad on live and say “Lloyd if you speak to my wife and daughter like that again that’s strike 3” - like why was he talking to Carla like tit when she seems to be on his side and let him live in their house for free.

Nasty drunk little goblin.
He’s one very angry angry little man. I’ve dealt with harsher stuff on ddr - if anyone ever used to frequent that group back in the day. They are trying to damage control right now so angry little man will be throwing out the insults.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just reported her to the asa for admitting she doesn’t declare ads 😂 she gets on my nerves and I’m sick of seeing her attention seeking online. If you can’t handle it, leave the internet and get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just reported her to the asa for admitting she doesn’t declare ads 😂 she gets on my nerves and I’m sick of seeing her attention seeking online. If you can’t handle it, leave the internet and get a real job.
Careful ncause we don’t wanna lose the thread for queen eedy 😂😂 It’s too meaty now lol

Reactions: 4
I think quite a few of those exposing TikTok’s have been deleted now.

I once posted a couple of exposing videos on her and they just ended up getting removed for bullying and harassment. Her fans must mass report them.

Reactions: 5

I once posted a couple of exposing videos on her and they just ended up getting removed for bullying and harassment. Her fans must mass report them.
Looks like it.

Reactions: 2

Nice to know mass reporting works 😉

Reactions: 3
He’s one very angry angry little man. I’ve dealt with harsher stuff on ddr - if anyone ever used to frequent that group back in the day. They are trying to damage control right now so angry little man will be throwing out the insults.
Haha I’m still in that group. Think they’re on number 12 now cos it keeps getting Zucked. It’s not a horrible group at all though these days.

Haha I’m still in that group. Think they’re on number 12 now cos it keeps getting Zucked. It’s not a horrible group at all though these days.
Oooooo I need to see if I can find it again lol. I was there back when it was on number 2 😂 I miss rob the foot man lmao if you remember him. 😂

Eden can’t even run to the police about trolls when she’s committed more crimes than all of us put together

1. Lloyd drink/drug drives multiple times a week and Eden enables him
2. She openly admitted to doing undisclosed AD’s for brands on Tiktok
3. She admitted to some sort of prostitution on childrens app during a Children’s in need charity event
4. She once took hundreds of pounds off a vulnerable fan who was staying in a mental health hospital and spent it all on cigs & booze for herself
5. They take their new PUPPY out almost everyday in the scorching heat
6, They also take the puppy out in public without a collar and the dogs identification

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
In regards to reporting her to the police - you can report the vehicle (need the reg) and they would put intelligence on the car as being known to drink drive so then say officers saw it being driver adult they would run checks and pull it over because of the reports.
However for police to actively go looking for the car - they will never check the cctv just to search for Edens car it’s too low level for that and unconfirmed. But if someone knew where they were exactly e.g road name and reg, it could be put out over radios to be aware of if they see it.

Someone would need to be behind it or following it and seeing it driving really badly for police to actively try and stop them so is quite unrealistic with that.

He defo drunk the wine though that can be disputed but I don’t get why they don’t get a taxi - if she can leave a £50 tip she can get a taxi. Twells isn’t that far away for it to be unreasonable or just get a bleeping train and help the environment and let midget man drink to his hearts content.

No nice restaurant would ever leave a wine glass ona table if you didn’t drink wine, that’s just restaurant etiquette. Or they bring you one after when you ask for wine, so he has lied or been trying whatever wines to then buy a bottle.
It’ll take them crashing to realise there’s a problem…

Reactions: 20
The bottle of wine didn't go home with them it's not on the table at the end of the video and neither her or Lloyd are holding the bottle as they are walking back to the car. How thick does she think people are?

Reactions: 22
It’s time to cheat on edennnn cha cha cha 💃🏻
HOWLING 😂😂

Apparently he didn't drink any of the wine 🍷

She's probably practising her fake crying as we speak 🤣 editing and creating a montage of how fabulous her sister is 🥱😴
He had one beer but he looked absolutely mortal… If that’s how midget gem handles his drink I wouldn’t bother having just the one!

Someone commented about his dilated eyes and people are actually saying that’s ‘maybe just his eyes’ or ‘maybe he’s on medication’ - well in that case he shouldn’t be mixing with alcohol and driving - clearly just kids who don’t understand what happens to your pupils when you’ve been drinking.

Reactions: 15
In regards to reporting her to the police - you can report the vehicle (need the reg) and they would put intelligence on the car as being known to drink drive so then say officers saw it being driver adult they would run checks and pull it over because of the reports.
However for police to actively go looking for the car - they will never check the cctv just to search for Edens car it’s too low level for that and unconfirmed. But if someone knew where they were exactly e.g road name and reg, it could be put out over radios to be aware of if they see it.

Someone would need to be behind it or following it and seeing it driving really badly for police to actively try and stop them so is quite unrealistic with that.

He defo drunk the wine though that can be disputed but I don’t get why they don’t get a taxi - if she can leave a £50 tip she can get a taxi. Twells isn’t that far away for it to be unreasonable or just get a bleeping train and help the environment and let midget man drink to his hearts content.

No nice restaurant would ever leave a wine glass ona table if you didn’t drink wine, that’s just restaurant etiquette. Or they bring you one after when you ask for wine, so he has lied or been trying whatever wines to then buy a bottle.
It’ll take them crashing to realise there’s a problem…
found from another eedy thread back when llody was on his phone;
KP54OGR

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The bottle of wine didn't go home with them it's not on the table at the end of the video and neither her or Lloyd are holding the bottle as they are walking back to the car. How thick does she think people are?
They just chat tit, the start of the video there was no wine glass or wine and then further into the video you can see clearly no cork in the bottle and in another shot the bottle is almost empty

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.