Eden Harvz #31 Eden’s worried about birds of prey, but who will they kidnap, little Lloyd or Earl Grey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, what a self obsessed bleep she is!! The people who commit suicide just go and do it! Eden is just an attention seeking bleep! Has anyone else noticed that Yorkshire peach doesn't seem to be in Edens comments anymore, hopefully she's realised that she was backing the wrong horse!!

Reactions: 16
It's the 'you don't know her, she's only 24' literally thought she was putting on a voice taking the piss but it's a fake crying voice 💀💀💀💀
I finally caved and actually watched it and you're totally right. I also think it's sad she says she'd have absolutely nothing without Eden...uhm... what about your husband and your home and your son??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I finally caved and actually watched it and you're totally right. I also think it's sad she says she'd have absolutely nothing without Eden...uhm... what about your husband and your home and your son??
Exactly they're all a bunch of tramps they actually think they're literally the UK kardashians and it gives me the bad ick

Reactions: 7
"I've had no media training" - then get some. This is supposedly your career so take it seriously and get the skills you need to be able to progress.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
"I've had no media training" - then get some. This is supposedly your career so take it seriously and get the skills you need to be able to progress.
Surely her manager should of got her some when she 1st became popular

Reactions: 7
Idk about you guys but if you need media training to be a tiktoker because you say the wrong things that hurt others daily then maybe you shouldn’t be in the public eye? I get if they need media training because they are anxious or genuinely stuck on ways to improve their content but the things Eden has said are uncalled for, cold hearted and mean

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yaz saying she’s “covering up her mum gut” in her OOTD video. Does she know how slender she is? It’s just grim to hear, honestly. If she thinks that about herself I’d hate to hear what she thinks I look like 🥴 maybe I’m just prickly after Eden being fat phobic yesterday

98098E42-637A-4EE1-A7BF-C0960B27C18D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 17
From 2 days ago onwards Eden's videos have comments but no likes, favourites or shares. Is that showing for anyone else?

Reactions: 2
Yaz saying she’s “covering up her mum gut” in her OOTD video. Does she know how slender she is? It’s just grim to hear, honestly. If she thinks that about herself I’d hate to hear what she thinks I look like 🥴 maybe I’m just prickly after Eden being fat phobic yesterday

View attachment 1447642
Nope you’re not prickly. I wish I had her stomach. She’s lucky to have no stretch marks and toned skin!

Reactions: 8
Hitler was 25 when he started invading countries and started killing millions of people so I do understand what Yaz is saying xo

• Haha
Reactions: 44
See the part in Yaz video when she said most of the trolls are Edens really good friends. Doesn't Eden only have about 3 friends?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.