Eden Harvz #31 Eden’s worried about birds of prey, but who will they kidnap, little Lloyd or Earl Grey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol she’s stopped using that stupid clip in the back of her hair now- she was piling on the Bobby pins in her greasy ass hair.
Lloyd walked in during the live making loads of noise and the looks she was giving him.
He didn’t even acknowledge her and it was awkward as duck!
Who lets their ‘fiancée’ cry online to 4K people and just sit in the other room watching.
Fucks sake man, these people are mental!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I must say she has kept me very entertained on my lunch break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another video of Eden from the live, in this one saying how she remembers all the love she was first given on Tiktok and how people loved her so much and now it’s draining for her.. I’m sorry to say, but she did that all herself the minute she labelled herself a “mental health advocate” and started doing the very opposite of one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
In a nut shell, Eden is jealous that yaz doesn’t run her mouth and be rude to people so has more opportunities and success than her. Not that I’m a huge fan of yaz but she’s taken the opportunity and is actually doing different things. I never see Eden doing anything

Reactions: 50
She was clearly in a right strop yesterday due to her lack of content bet wee man hit the drink last night to deal with it

Reactions: 11
This is the issue with all these reality / influencer type "celebrities" - they assume that their star will always shine and they are given very little support when it starts to fade or they are cancelled. Saying that she is young is not good enough - she is in a relationship with a guy who is in his 30s and should know better. Her family and management recognise that her being "controversial" can cause issues but do nothing to stop her. Eden goes on about how this is her job - well in the real world in a more conventional job, someone more experienced would have taken her aside and addressed her performance issues instead of enabling her to continue to make the same mistake over and over again. Maybe use some of the money you've made to invest in some proper media training. And while you're about it maybe enrol in puppy school too so you can learn that "picking your battles" isn't something you do with a puppy eating a tissue / hairband...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It really doesn’t wash with me. Remember, she is a actress on stage. She knows how to bring on the water works when needed, even when there’s no water works involved. She knows how to gaslight and manipulate people. She’s nothing but jealous, especially of Yasmin. It’s clear to see that Eden thought getting a boyfriend, going on holidays, getting a home, engaged and dog would be brilliant content. But it’s failed. She’s a problematic tiktoker bexqude she don’t think before she speaks. She got herself to where she is today. Why would anyone want to work with someone who’s foul and ableist thinking they can do what they want when they want because their Eden Harvey? Pls. It’s her own god damn fault.

She’s popped off at Wayne because he isn’t licking her arse as much as he use too. She quite clearly don’t like the fact he has his own life now and it don’t revolve around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Another video of Eden from the live, in this one saying how she remembers all the love she was first given on Tiktok and how people loved her so much and now it’s draining for her.. I’m sorry to say, but she did that all herself the minute she labelled herself a “mental health advocate” and started doing the very opposite of one
Maybe take account for your disgusting behaviour and yes you can be cancelled, just cause you have 3 million people trying to climb in your asshole doesn’t mean you don’t have many many more who can’t stand you and your huge gaping gob. Own your tit, ableist, classist, racist, grooming turd of a human.
Oh and yaz I would rather gouge my eyeballs out with a spoon than have a rat dog, a tit bungalow with one window and have to ride little lads Tiny shrimp. I can’t imagine anything worse. It makes my vagina dry up and want to run away.

Also she’s put on the water works because of the ableist stuff, she’s so bleeping predictable. She knows people will massage her ego bettering including her sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“In a world where you can be anything, be kind” Was Eden being kind when she was impersonating “toothless crack addicts”

Reactions: 39
Was she being kind when she was joking about Lloyd being in remission, or when she was taking 380 off a vulnerable person and then throwing her under the bus when she was called out for grooming, or when she made crude jokes about Caroline flack.. or when she fandommed over the AH and JD high profile DV case, or when she said ban all service dogs from stores because her rat dog wasn’t allowed in, or when she made a joke about that girl being battered by her partner. She never EVER even acknowledges her tit and there’s no wonder no one wants to work with her. She’s worse than chelsea lee art and bleeping beyond the eye freak.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
When she supposedly made money for mind but did the money actually go to mind? Oh and exploiting people to the point she’s racked up how many followers for her eat with me which she only does when she’s skint. She’s a fuckinf disgrace.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.