Eden Harvz #31 Eden’s worried about birds of prey, but who will they kidnap, little Lloyd or Earl Grey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz saying she’s “covering up her mum gut” in her OOTD video. Does she know how slender she is? It’s just grim to hear, honestly. If she thinks that about herself I’d hate to hear what she thinks I look like 🥴 maybe I’m just prickly after Eden being fat phobic yesterday

View attachment 1447642
Someone mentioned it before so she started making comments about how she’s not allowed to talk about her own body. The problem is that anyone bigger than her (most people) watching that is going to feel sh!t about themselves. She’s just as bad as Eden, the whole family are awful.

Reactions: 7
Edens mums response just proves this is how Eden has became the creature she is. Probably from a young age thrown tantrums, ran away, threatens suicide which explains the constant walking on egg shells and babying her…it’s for a quiet life. They have heard it all before hence the blasé response. I think Yaz has probably been most affected by Edens years of tantrums and manipulation, she needs some sort of Eden conversion therapy 😵

Reactions: 9
Oh duck off I brought that bleeping ac/dc top. Nice, never wearing that again. 😂😂😂

Wait she put it straight on?
She doesn’t wash her clothes first? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At the end of her recent upload, Earl rolls over and Eden says “roll over” after she does it, then says “well done” as if Earl was obeying a command 😂😂 embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How doesn’t Eden the dog whisperer know if you constantly change that poor dogs food that it’ll get stomach issues and never settle on one set diet

Reactions: 6
I typed in yas hadlfield on tiktoc and one of the menu list said cheating so I clicked on it and lee is chasing yas around saying she’s a cheat
She was over friendly in texts Allegedly and as Eden had a thing with him , Lee being drunk put 1 +1 together and got 5 and acted quite worryingly and they tried to down play it , but Evil Eden was pushing Dan to call Lee out for being controlling and I don't think Leesbeen near her family since

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Makes me so mad how she uses her age as an excuse, I’m 18 years old and wouldn’t DARE say anything she has, never mind saying it in-front of thousands of kids that “look up” to her. Suicide jokes, “evacuee” jokes, being ableist, fat phobic etc isn’t something to laugh about whatsoever. I’d also never, ever use my mental health to gain followers and likes or blame my followers for my mistakes, you’re disgusting Eden. Grow the duck up and stop crying you softy ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh duck off I brought that bleeping ac/dc top. Nice, never wearing that again. 😂😂😂

Wait she put it straight on?
She doesn’t wash her clothes first? 🤔
i don’t wanna be that guy but I saw her buy it and did the classic ‘name one AC\DC song!’ 😂

Reactions: 8
Going through a hard time???? The woman doesn’t have a clue she’s a compulsive show off with things that have been gifted to her she hasn’t had to lift a finger all she’s done is manipulate her young followers which she has mastered into an art form. during covid my partner was diagnosed with testicular cancer, I was 19 and he was 20, we lived alone and my partners mother is a narcissist who bullied me the whole time as well as bullying her son who had cancer. 2 major operations and 10 weeks of intense chemo and we got through it and we did it alone with no support. I’m only just dragging myself back to just about normal I was a broken human. Eden doesn’t give a duck about anything or anyone she showed that when her grandad died of covid and she as flouncing the rules everyday !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry but this girl is so fake. Faker than her fale nails!

The way she speaks about people and towards people. She thinks she's something special when clearly shes a nobody.

Cry on a live cause her sister got all the love and support and all she's getting is hate? Wonder why cause she's got a horrid mouth and thinks she'll get away with it. She says she isnt fake. Clearly Is.. how much filtter does one girl need. Can clearly see she's soo damn spotty

Her boyfriend is only with her for the money
And when you see them live together you can tell hes bored

Then cries wolf when she's In the wrong by saying she wants to kill herself she acts like a 4 year old. Think she needs to start growing up she'd pathetic.

Reactions: 10
How doesn’t Eden the dog whisperer know if you constantly change that poor dogs food that it’ll get stomach issues and never settle on one set diet
I hope it shits all over her bed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually pissing myself ‘roll over’ she’d already rolled onto her back hahahhahahahhhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is completely un related, kind of, but you know that website she uses to "match" her foundation, what's it called? You put what other foundation shades you use and it shows you what you can use from other foundations

Reactions: 1
This is completely un related, kind of, but you know that website she uses to "match" her foundation, what's it called? You put what other foundation shades you use and it shows you what you can use from other foundations
Unsure if it’s the one Eden uses but I’m aware of Findation

Reactions: 1
Shock horror she actually left the lil 1s at home to go shopping, bleeping can't believe it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.