Eden Harvz #31 Eden’s worried about birds of prey, but who will they kidnap, little Lloyd or Earl Grey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly makes me heave. One minute she’s got the poor dogs entire head in her mouth (including it’s mouth which is uses to lick its own genitals), now she’s face to face with the dogs chocolate starfish while sucking on its tail.
One word- beastiality. Vile vile vile cow.
She’s so vile. Why would anyone wanna do that.

Reactions: 7
These photos of her crying in a montage… does she cry and think ‘I’ll take a photo for a sad tiktok video’ wtf.. when you’re depressed you don’t get you phone out and start taking pictures, you’re numb physically snd emotionally. STOP THIS EDEN! I have had family commit suicide and I have been suicidal in the past and on medication, these stupid tiktoks time and time again aren’t helping anyone and just make you look fake. If social media was making you ‘depressed’ and made you feel like you didn’t even want to live, DELETE IT. Simple. Lies, lies and more lies. Sick of it now!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You know when I tried to kill myself, thought I wasn't wanted or needed in this world... I barely ate for weeks, I didnt wash, I didnt sleep, I walked the streets for hours on end, I didnt put my make up on, helll I just about managed to get dressed to go roam the streets.... how the duck can she post one video about not wanting to be in this world then 3 mins later post a video in a full face of slap, lip syncing to the latest trend?! To any of her supporters reading here right now.... WAKE THE duck UP!!!! SERIOUSLY. This narcissistic, bullshitting, pisstaking, vile bleep needs deplatforming NOW. She's toxic and dangerous to anyone and everyone who watches her! I dont love to hate you, I bleeping DESPISE you! You are the worst sort of human, preying on vulnerable people and literally taking the piss out of them to their faces!
This was me too. I’m so sorry you’ve been there also. I see right through her too. It’s hard when others use this kind of suffering as a manipulation tactic. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My job has been having an adverse affect on my mental health. Not to the point of feeling suicidal however it is just causing stress which has become overwhelming and left me feeling low in mood. As a result, my husband has encouraged me to quit. We would be able to pay the bills without my job however we would have limited funds for luxuries. But he hates seeing me having to do something most days which makes me feel so tit and is willing to make sacrifices. It’s called love. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This time she’s taken it too far. If she was really as bad as she says she is her mother would have been over to her house in a dash.
She wouldn’t be in the middle of crying, stop, get out her phone, open the camera app, take a picture and send it to someone.
That’s just trying to get ‘proof’ that you’re sad as you’ve maybe used suicide as a scape goat before?

Choosing to be offended?!
She has said some horrific things but if she actually owned up and said ‘I’m sorry I really fucked up I think before I speak’ I know we would believe/respect her more. Instead she says sorry, then goes on to say… we’re choosing to be offended???

eden/yaz Is lf You’re reading this… stop beingso bleeping dull and look at the big picture. Look at all of the throw away comments which have genuinely hurt people when you went on the bloody news as an advocate for mental health (what a joke)

also… the people commenting on her video ‘awww Eden I’m crying for you, you can’tdo anything right 🥺🥺’…how stupid can you get?

people aren’t slagging her off for how she looks, dresses etc. SHE IS BEING CALLED OUT FOR HER OWN ACTIONS.

also give off on the ‘she’s only 24 🥺) comments… that’s a fully grown adult. She’s engaged, in her own flat and been on social media long enough to know how to act.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s really bleeping weird she filmed three TikTok videos in the car when Lloyd was there. “Kitty can you just park here so I can stare sadly into the camera and throw up on screen evidence of me trying to manipulate and emotionally blackmail my family with threats of suicide”

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Oh how the mighty fall 🤐
It's not nice to think of someone being down but like you say depression isn't whipping your phone out and videoing yourself crying, it's hiding it , getting on with it , I'm on and off social media like I don't know what when I feel overwhelmed, ok it's not my income. But surely working in asda is better then feeling this down. Surely there not under the impression that tiktok is forever?? Does yaz think she can do her shake hand shittok lives for ever ?? Repetitive shite.
I wonder , giving them both the ultimatum, they can both be happy beyond belief and live a normal , basic life , but give up social media for each others happiness , so eden off for yaz and visa versa , would they do it ??? I highly doubt it, they're greedy attention seekers. And yaz just needs to keep her husband off tiktok he makes my tits curl with the ick imagine his army mates watching him through gritted teeth

• Heart
Reactions: 11
she’s not suicidal. She’s a woman ( yes sorry to break it to all needie eedies family but 24 is not a child )
Who can see her fan base dropping like flies so is doing what we said she would to get them back

I’ve been depressed and I can tell you and anyone I know who’s truly been there, finding your phone and taking selfies of you crying wouldn’t even enter your mind!!
She’s a narcissist manipulator.

A narcissist when cornered will very commonly threaten to take their own life so they become the victims.
They will also say things like “ it’s not my fault you’re offended “ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

The pity party, victim shifting will work with the young and uneducated on these things.
There’s still 1000s of people who see what you’re about and what you are doing. It was said in this thread by many you would do this

Yasmin you are an enabler and need to take accountability. God knows what Eden has on her.
I can see Yasmin losing a lot of support.
Mind you I saw Yasmin for what she is when she tried to blame allus and TikTok in her instagram post when lee accused her of having an affair. She also seemed to stand by her sister when she told Dan spragg to tell everyone she was basically a victim of DV

Reactions: 21
The caption on the last video I saw before I blocked still is making me really annoyed. It’s really enraged me how she has the audacity to say that everyone who is offended by her ableism, racism, exploitation, manipulation, fat phobia, classism have no right to be offended because it’s not her fault, it’s all her fault, she says things and doesn’t realise it’s going to provoke huge reactions because she’s so damn ignorant. Of course they do it’s just her not taking accountability for anything yet again and she’s never said sorry or apologised publicly ever. She just sits there making crappy replies thanking brainwashed followers who are dying for her to reply to them. It’s pure manipulation and just down right disturbing. If I sent I don’t want to be here anymore to any of my family they would be straight down to my house or ringing the crisis team.. which says to me this is not the first time it’s been said, and it’s used as emotional blackmail quite regularly. The sisters and mum reply just seem really blasé about it considering she’s just told them she’s suicidal. Like when she said earlier in her live she wouldn’t be here if she had Lloyd… that’s basically saying to Lloyd if you ever leave me then I won’t be here which again is so fuckinf manipulative it’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 19
That’s a point actually where the duck is Lloyd when she’s supposedly that bad? When my partner’s been in that place both phones go on DND and we just sit there chatting, crying and cuddling for hours until he gets to the point where he just needs to be distracted. If he was on his phone taking selfies of himself crying I’d be like alright you’re not that bad then!
Love to you all though you’re all so strong, I’m so happy you’re still here❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If she’s depressed why is her mum not advising her to go to the doctor to get some proper support.
It’s just down right weird.

Reactions: 15
If she’s depressed why is her mum not advising her to go to the doctor to get some proper support.
It’s just down right weird.

Probably because all of her life when she’s not getting what she wants she makes these threats

We all know about the boy who cried wolf

If ever I sent my mum a message like that no matter where in the world she was she would be there and doing some sort of intervention

Reactions: 16
Also I’m still reeling that she hasn’t learned that ableism isn’t a good move. The fact she was laughing her head off at someone asking if Lloyd was in a wheelchair and then saying she would get told off if people realised… she’s sick in the head. Disability isn’t funny, she wants to thank her lucky stars she’s able bodied.

• Heart
Omg how have I got so much to catch up on… what has she done!!! Lesson learned next year I will ignore my friends and spend my birthday on Tattle 🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s really bleeping weird she filmed three TikTok videos in the car when Lloyd was there. “Kitty can you just park here so I can stare sadly into the camera and throw up on screen evidence of me trying to manipulate and emotionally blackmail my family with threats of suicide”
The worst thing is…. I recognise the background, she’s filmed them all in asda car park 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's nice to see so many comments saying if they were feeling suicidal your mum or family would be there for you straight away. I wish I had that. I have EUPD aggrophobia anxiety disorder and severe depression. I don't have that kind of support from my mum or any family member. I have been in the psych ward 3 times in 12 months. I have a mental health page on Facebook so they see my posts and still I don't even get a text. I wish I had a relationship with my mum and I've tried. The reason I started my page was to create a place for people without any support system around them. Too many are dying because of the tit system. She has no idea what bad mental health is. 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's nice to see so many comments saying if they were feeling suicidal your mum or family would be there for you straight away. I wish I had that. I have EUPD aggrophobia anxiety disorder and severe depression. I don't have that kind of support from my mum or any family member. I have been in the psych ward 3 times in 12 months. I have a mental health page on Facebook so they see my posts and still I don't even get a text. I wish I had a relationship with my mum and I've tried. The reason I started my page was to create a place for people without any support system around them. Too many are dying because of the tit system. She has no idea what bad mental health is. 💓
Ohh darling this one hurt my heart 💔 First of all I am so so sorry that you having to go through all this 😪 Second of all, I totally relate!! Sending you so much love and healing. What a lovely thing for you to do starting a page to also help others. I hope you find inner peace one day lovely I really do.... Never give up!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.