Eden Harvz #31 Eden’s worried about birds of prey, but who will they kidnap, little Lloyd or Earl Grey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In 2020 I felt the lowest I did. Split up with my partner, mum to two children in a pandemic. Had youngest late 2019 so was on maternity worried if I had a job to go back to but not once did I whip my camera to take pictures of me crying. I did shut people off but that’s me.

She’s just an attention seeker playing the wow is me card & im surprised she ain’t mentioned Caroline Flack- be kind etc when she takes that advice herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's nice to see so many comments saying if they were feeling suicidal your mum or family would be there for you straight away. I wish I had that. I have EUPD aggrophobia anxiety disorder and severe depression. I don't have that kind of support from my mum or any family member. I have been in the psych ward 3 times in 12 months. I have a mental health page on Facebook so they see my posts and still I don't even get a text. I wish I had a relationship with my mum and I've tried. The reason I started my page was to create a place for people without any support system around them. Too many are dying because of the tit system. She has no idea what bad mental health is. 💓
I hear you but for different reasons. My mum died 3 years ago, I have no family support, but I couldn’t really talk to her about MH because she was really poorly herself and would take it as her fault. She wants to count herself lucky she has so much support around her, and she’s living a privileged life. I know that privileged people still get depressed and die from suicide but it seems very much like she’s using ‘depression’ and suicidal ideation as a way to silence people from telling her she’s wrong and it’s totally manipulative. Anyone who disagrees will be told they’re being judgmental of someone who’s mentally unwell but It’s utter tit.

It's nice to see so many comments saying if they were feeling suicidal your mum or family would be there for you straight away. I wish I had that. I have EUPD aggrophobia anxiety disorder and severe depression. I don't have that kind of support from my mum or any family member. I have been in the psych ward 3 times in 12 months. I have a mental health page on Facebook so they see my posts and still I don't even get a text. I wish I had a relationship with my mum and I've tried. The reason I started my page was to create a place for people without any support system around them. Too many are dying because of the tit system. She has no idea what bad mental health is. 💓
Also I I want to give you a big hug 🫂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ll be honest I’m not a regular to her lives- but on one of their latest ones (after being called out for ignoring gifts and not being grateful) she was being overly sweet about the gifts coming in- I’m guessing this isn’t the norm?
Also her sickly sweet responses to nice comments

are her followers actually this blind? (Pun not intended- let’s hope none of them are cause Eden’s coming for their dogs if they are)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll be honest I’m not a regular to her lives- but on one of their latest ones (after being called out for ignoring gifts and not being grateful) she was being overly sweet about the gifts coming in- I’m guessing this isn’t the norm?
Also her sickly sweet responses to nice comments

are her followers actually this blind? (Pun not intended- let’s hope none of them are cause Eden’s coming for their dogs if they are)
No she never usually acknowledges gifts let alone says thank you.

Reactions: 6
Not me who thought Eden would’ve learned her lesson before from being ableist, but she hasn’t. Someone commented saying “why did I think Lloyd was in a wheelchair” and he is hysterically laughing and Eden is too, then she tells him to stop because “someone would work out what he said and she’ll get in trouble”. Then she continues to laugh with him.

Yeah, I’m the one who’s worked out what he has said. I don’t find it funny? How is someone being in a wheelchair funny? She wonders why she gets hated, well she don’t help herself does she. Karma is a thing and I cannot wait for her turn.
This if anyone didn’t see it is why the girl needs to sit the duck down and realise her actions have consequences.

Reactions: 1
I just wanted to check how everyone is this morning. I know there's quite a lot of us that have our own mental health struggles or love someone who battles with their mental health. I understand Eden's behaviour over the last couple of days might be quite trigger to some so I just wanted to send you all my love 💓

I know we're hear to discuss Eden mostly but just wanted to thank everyone for how supportive you've been of each other recently. It's really nice to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I thought Eden was doing ‘ok’ on Tiktok, I knew it slowed down for her but I didn’t think the last time she peaked was in APRIL 2021?! Back then she would gain 900,000 followers in a month, now she only gets around 100,000 and on a good month.

I’m guessing the engagement, moving into a luxury shed and the dog didn’t pay off like she thought it would.. People aren’t as dumb as she thinks, it was all done to boost her followers and now she is finding it hard to cope as she’s not bringing in the views/ money like she once did. I bet she fully thought she would forever be untouchable because she’s “Eden Harvz Official” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I thought Eden was doing ‘ok’ on Tiktok, I knew it slowed down for her but I didn’t think the last time she had peaked was in APRIL 2021?! Back then she would gain 900,000 followers in a month, now she only gets 100,000 and on a good month.

I’m guessing buying the engagement, luxury shed and the dog didn’t pay off like she thought it would.. People aren’t as dumb as she thinks, it was all done to boost her followers and now she is finding it hard to cope as she’s not bringing in the views // money like she used to, I bet she fully thought she would forever be untouchable 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's so interesting to see!

Reactions: 2
Finally caught up. Nothing I can say that hasn’t already been well said, but what a horrible, horrible bleep.

Sending lots of love to everyone who shared their mental health struggles here too; I know her behaviour is likely to be very triggering to some people. I’ve had my fair share of dark times and as you all said, when I felt THAT bad, the last thing I was doing was sending everyone crying selfies. She’s a total narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought Eden was doing ‘ok’ on Tiktok, I knew it slowed down for her but I didn’t think the last time she had peaked was in APRIL 2021?! Back then she would gain 900,000 followers in a month, now she only gets around 100,000 and on a good month.

I’m guessing the engagement, moving into a luxury shed and the dog didn’t pay off like she thought it would.. People aren’t as dumb as she thinks, it was all done to boost her followers and now she is finding it hard to cope as she’s not bringing in the views/ money like she used to, I bet she fully thought she would forever be untouchable 🤷🏻‍♀️

No wonder she feels tit, i’d feel the same if I rushed my own life for the approval of strangers on the internet, one day it’ll hit her and she will think what have I done
I was thinking this the other day, I genuinely think she makes decisions based on what she thinks would impress people.
Like... Would she have moved into a £1600 place if she didn't have £3m watching her. They could have saved money and found a 2 bed place much cheaper but less showy. I honestly think they went for that just to try and impress people. Unfortunately for them it's just a shed to us 🤣 and she's becoming less relatable every day.

Reactions: 16
I was thinking this the other day, I genuinely think she makes decisions based on what she thinks would impress people.
Like... Would she have moved into a £1600 place if she didn't have £3m watching her. They could have saved money and found a 2 bed place much cheaper but less showy. I honestly think they went for that just to try and impress people. Unfortunately for them it's just a shed to us 🤣 and she's becoming less relatable every day.
The fact she actually had the audacity to slag the company off that sent her £600 plates, used one of the plates as a dog bowl and then said they didn’t send her utensils… shows how unrelatable she is. She’s just utter scum. They can call us bullies all they like but honestly no, this behaviour is bratty and down right bad taste.

they were hinting so much on their live about not having utensils but they went to bleeping b n m. Why can’t they use £10 out of their 36k savings to buy some proper utensils ffs.

Reactions: 22
I feel like she got this place because of the layout with the bi-fold doors, large open plan living area just like her friends house - I don’t recall her name - Stacey? Something beginning with an S? The lady with the kids and the pool.

Champagne lifestyle, beer budget. They’re running before they can walk.

Edit: I think it’s Steph with the lovely house**

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Anyone else remember that girl ( edenxamber) basically she was obsessed with Eden, her account got removed by Tiktok, she then made another account.. Eden has already followed this girl back and the girl has put up a montage of things Eden has said to her over the years stuff like “I got you, always” “i love you” etc..

It just rubs me the wrong way, Eden knows this young girl is not okay, yet she continues to engage with her and follow her and say all the things she knows this girl wants to hear.. Eden even got her EX- friend Wayne to message the same girl telling her to make videos about Eden and the hate she gets, it just seems very groomy to me.. It’s kinda like, if you stick up for me on posts and make videos about how great I am, I will follow you and interact with you more..

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Ohh darling this one hurt my heart 💔 First of all I am so so sorry that you having to go through all this 😪 Second of all, I totally relate!! Sending you so much love and healing. What a lovely thing for you to do starting a page to also help others. I hope you find inner peace one day lovely I really do.... Never give up!! ❤
Thank you for such lovely kind words 🥺 I have a husband so I'm not alone anymore 💓

I hear you but for different reasons. My mum died 3 years ago, I have no family support, but I couldn’t really talk to her about MH because she was really poorly herself and would take it as her fault. She wants to count herself lucky she has so much support around her, and she’s living a privileged life. I know that privileged people still get depressed and die from suicide but it seems very much like she’s using ‘depression’ and suicidal ideation as a way to silence people from telling her she’s wrong and it’s totally manipulative. Anyone who disagrees will be told they’re being judgmental of someone who’s mentally unwell but It’s utter tit.

I'm so sorry for your loss and your right she is so lucky to have the support system she has. I hope your ok 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought Eden was doing ‘ok’ on Tiktok, I knew it slowed down for her but I didn’t think the last time she peaked was in APRIL 2021?! Back then she would gain 900,000 followers in a month, now she only gets around 100,000 and on a good month.

I’m guessing the engagement, moving into a luxury shed and the dog didn’t pay off like she thought it would.. People aren’t as dumb as she thinks, it was all done to boost her followers and now she is finding it hard to cope as she’s not bringing in the views/ money like she once did. I bet she fully thought she would forever be untouchable because she’s “Eden Harvz Official” 🤷🏻‍♀️
Seeing this has actually made my day, not gonna lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s the ring light and the ‘she’s only 24’ fake cry voice but no tears for me. I take what I said back, she’s a try hard is yaz.

Is yaz still gonna be saying that when Eden is 30. She’s only 30 leave her ALLLLOOOOOONE

Reactions: 20

This I lost my Mum during Aug 2020 & had to arrange a funeral , house clearance and sale alone my brothers just wanted the cash. 7months later I lost my Nan they were the only family members I spoke to daily I was carer for both , my life changed immensely. Friends dumped me because they didn't want to deal with my grief. I've locked myself off from extended family as they just don't understand my grief apparently I should be alright now because they are. Twice I've considered suicide not once have I photographed myself at my lowest. She's makinga mockery of mental health and she better buckle up because at 24 life hasn't even began to kick her arse ye.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was watching the hanistons yesterday and Brad basically said anyone doing OOTD should stop immediately and be embarrassed. It’s not real life, nobody needs to know about your balencies, or Yeezys, I’ll never see yaz bleeping videos the same way 😂

Reactions: 13
I was watching the hanistons yesterday and Brad basically said anyone doing OOTD should stop immediately and be embarrassed. It’s not real life, nobody needs to know about your balencies, or Yeezys, I’ll never see yaz bleeping videos the same way 😂
Her outfits are always terrible as well. They start of semi okay and then she’ll just completely duck it up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.