Eden Harvz #31 Eden’s worried about birds of prey, but who will they kidnap, little Lloyd or Earl Grey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what she's gonna be like when she has a baby
Absolutely horrendous. She will have done three Google searches on parenting and then will claim that she played a huge part in raising Cali, Acer and Wolf so knows everything there is to know about being a mum. Her child will be miles ahead in development and will have finished their A levels when most kids are still in nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Tell me you’re a harvey, without telling me you’re a harvey”

their parent’s must be so proud raising 3 attention seekers, that crave validation from strangers 🤦🏻‍♀️😂💀👀
I don’t know one person in real life who’s ever done a crying video on social media and big Carla raised three

bravo 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely horrendous. She will have done three Google searches on parenting and then will claim that she played a huge part in raising Cali, Acer and Wolf so knows everything there is to know about being a mum. Her child will be miles ahead in development and will have finished their A levels when most kids are still in nursery
She has definitely said in the past that she basically raised acer and cali

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t know one person in real life who’s ever done a crying video on social media and big Carla raised three

bravo 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Could you imagine the process? When do you start recording? What happens if you don’t get the timing right on the first tear fall? What happens if you miss the beat of the orchestra? Do you have to start again?

Imagine then editing said video - choosing the song, watching it back, filtering it, getting the timing right so that the lyrics match up with the second sob... and then thinking - Yes, got it 👏🏽 I’m gonna post that.

What on earth goes through these peoples minds? If any of my friends or family did this, I’d be mortified.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Shell definitely be a 'fed is best' mum too 😂 and if anyone corrects her theyll be wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It seems like many of us here are on the same page which is so refreshing. 😂

I mean we all have a hatred for the greedy big eedy so that’s wholesome 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It seems like many of us here are on the same page which is so refreshing. 😂

I mean we all have a hatred for the greedy big eedy so that’s wholesome 😂
Yeah it’s coz we live in the real world where Eden doesn’t hence why we all think different to her.

These outfits of the day the influencers do is literally just so they can show off their designer clothes. What they don’t realise is most of the stuff is wholesale crap like gildan t shirts and fruit of loom with a label attached to it and sold to them for £70. So who’s the mug.

I’ve just checked tiktoc so yas cheated with Dan spragg asif
Nope, unless there’s been an update?!?!

Reactions: 8
Havnt been here for a while,anyone explain whats happening with wayne and Eden?what did I miss?plus she has 3million followers,but when shr gets called out for her behaviour,have u noticed that the comments are under 1k telling her SHES great🤔this must show her that all them followers aren’t there for her as much as she thought.

• Heart
These outfits of the day the influencers do is literally just so they can show off their designer clothes. What they don’t realise is most of the stuff is wholesale crap like gildan t shirts and fruit of loom with a label attached to it and sold to them for £70. So who’s the mug.

Nope, unless there’s been an update?!?!
I typed in yas hadlfield on tiktoc and one of the menu list said cheating so I clicked on it and lee is chasing yas around saying she’s a cheat

I typed in yas hadlfield on tiktoc and one of the menu list said cheating so I clicked on it and lee is chasing yas around saying she’s a cheat
this is from last month or so when the family were on holiday in France. it was discussed in a few threads back

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.