Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
You know when I tried to kill myself, thought I wasn't wanted or needed in this world... I barely ate for weeks, I didnt wash, I didnt sleep, I walked the streets for hours on end, I didnt put my make up on, helll I just about managed to get dressed to go roam the streets.... how the FUCK can she post one video about not wanting to be in this world then 3 mins later post a video in a full face of slap, lip syncing to the latest trend?! To any of her supporters reading here right now.... WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!! SERIOUSLY. This narcissistic, bullshitting, pisstaking, vile cunt needs deplatforming NOW. She's toxic and dangerous to anyone and everyone who watches her! I dont love to hate you, I fucking DESPISE you! You are the worst sort of human, preying on vulnerable people and literally taking the piss out of them to their faces!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

immaturecow

In a nut shell, Eden is jealous that yaz doesn’t run her mouth and be rude to people so has more opportunities and success than her. Not that I’m a huge fan of yaz but she’s taken the opportunity and is actually doing different things. I never see Eden doing anything

Reactions: 50

Lhj97

I can’t help but think edens chosen today to do all
This to over shadow yaz’s achievement yesterday and make it about her and not yaz…. No wonder Freya don’t want to be apart of tiktok

Reactions: 49

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
“He’s been my rock for so long” bitch please my grandad’s been constipated longer than you two have been together

• Haha
Reactions: 47

bloogoo

VIP Member
Was she being kind when she was joking about Lloyd being in remission, or when she was taking 380 off a vulnerable person and then throwing her under the bus when she was called out for grooming, or when she made crude jokes about Caroline flack.. or when she fandommed over the AH and JD high profile DV case, or when she said ban all service dogs from stores because her rat dog wasn’t allowed in, or when she made a joke about that girl being battered by her partner. She never EVER even acknowledges her shit and there’s no wonder no one wants to work with her. She’s worse than chelsea lee art and fucking beyond the eye freak.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

anonymous4544

idk how the rest of you feel about her recent plt haul but i sense some backlash coming with her plus size section comment.

she said she wanted a “massive oversized” jumper so she got one from the plus sized section because she wants to “feel swamped” in her jumper.

can’t help but feel sorry for her viewers who shop in that section for clothes that fit their body only for eedy to describe them as massive and swampy

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Gos_Sip Girl

Without sounding harsh, this is typical Eden behaviour. Get called out on your bullshit, cry on lives, post sad montages, crying pictures, fake mh struggles. She's like the boy who cried wolf, the one time she'll actually need help no one will believe a word she says

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Laurenjm92

Hitler was 25 when he started invading countries and started killing millions of people so I do understand what Yaz is saying xo

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I just wanted to check how everyone is this morning. I know there's quite a lot of us that have our own mental health struggles or love someone who battles with their mental health. I understand Eden's behaviour over the last couple of days might be quite trigger to some so I just wanted to send you all my love 💓

I know we're hear to discuss Eden mostly but just wanted to thank everyone for how supportive you've been of each other recently. It's really nice to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

queencoco

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s finally got some self awareness like is that not the most shocking part of all of this?! She has actually realised that she COULD have made something of herself if she wasn’t so vile? All these videos saying she’s successful, grateful etc were all a load of shit, she knows herself that her popularity is dwindling and no brands want to work with her!

Eden/Yaz - it is NOT normal for a 24 year old to CONSTANTLY say the wrong thing, EVERY DAY. A slip up once or twice, sure, we’re all human. But isten to what people tell you and take steps to work towards being better and nicer people. Yes I comment on Eden’s behaviour on the internet and you can label all of us on this thread as being trolls and jealous but I can assure you we are not. I could confidently say that every person on this thread are nicer and better people than both of these sisters put together.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it a million times - Eden is not cut out to be a content creator. To be a good one you have to be squeaky clean, and she isn’t.

Cannot believe those crocodile tears either. She gets no pity from me, the only one I feel sorry for is Earl cos she’ll be fat and anxious like the rest of Eden’s dogs by the end of next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Babybrook21

YAZ is so tanned from being so far up edens asshole, No1 hype woman commenting on every turd Eden lays yet Eden can’t even congratulate her own sister on a brand deal. How selfish can you get? Can’t even support her own sister? Me me me me meeee

Reactions: 39

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Although she can be annoying, I do feel for Yaz a bit; it must be rough constantly cheerleading your sister, acknowledging that you don’t have anything on Tiktok without her, always praising her and telling the world about her, to get absolutely NOTHING back in return from her. Eden has clearly become extremely jealous of her. Yaz gets the opportunities and grabs what she gets, Eden has completely pissed everything away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39