Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probably the reason why she won’t rescue one is they have to do a home check and she’s already got 2 dogs one of which is apparently anxious.. so she’s desperate and will resort to cruel ways to get one wtf.. just wait until you’re out of that stinking bedroom and get a dog ffs. Puppy farms are fuckibg awful.
My ex brought 1 from a farm apparently thinking it was a reputable breeder it died in 2wks, more money than sense & no research

Didn’t this happen to Molly Mae’s dog too? :(

It’s just sad when there’s no reason why they can’t adopt a dog. Two adults with no children or pets and lots of time to put into making the dog feel loved again :(
Imported from russia

Reactions: 4
My ex brought 1 from a farm apparently thinking it was a reputable breeder it died in 2wks, more money than sense & no research

Imported from russia
Init they are awful! I say reputable but in all honesty They’re all just as bad as another.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone catch that bit on the live last night where they were talking about Yaz’ sobriety journey and she said wasn’t ready to discuss it on tiktok yet as she’s “a mum now”. Eden then said (to Lloyd) something along the lines of “we can discuss your sobriety when you get there”

Is that the drink or the ❄ you’re on about 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but that live was so chaotic! I don’t want to mum shame but if yaz actually ever let someone take wolf for 5 mins he wouldnt be so clingy. He blinks and she runs to him like girl breath. It’s not healthy for wolf or her.

Reactions: 14
I'm hoping if lloyd is big on drugs then he dosnt do it infront of yaz as how will that be helping her

Reactions: 8

Imported from russia
I don't know this woman, why did she do this? Was she thick or a thoughtless bellend?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t they recently do a video about a shelter and were trying to promote people adopting animals?
Phoney as usual.

It’s also not just about the farms being awful, which they are, it’s also how she just acts like a spoiled brat when it comes to getting an animal.
One day she wanted to buy horses, next day she babysits someone’s dog for 5 minutes and she needs a new dog, while she already has 2 dogs at home that are clearly neglected.
When has she ever talked about taking either of them out for a walk?
She’s apparently so busy that she doesn’t have the time to invest into a horse cause it would be unfair to then, has no time to visit Lloyd’s family but she’s somehow got time to get a brand new puppy???
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 19
Did anyone catch that bit on the live last night where they were talking about Yaz’ sobriety journey and she said wasn’t ready to discuss it on tiktok yet as she’s “a mum now”. Eden then said (to Lloyd) something along the lines of “we can discuss your sobriety when you get there”

Is that the drink or the ❄ you’re on about 😅
Yes I caught that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It made me laugh last night when yaz was on live telling Eden that “trolls” only do stuff like this to her because apparently they are all jealous that their lives didn’t turn out the same way as hers lol 😂

I don’t think a single soul is jealous of Eden when there’s well liked and way more successful tiktokers like Anna Paul walking the planet. You will never see anyone being horrible or having a thread on her because she’s a REAL nice person who never had to fake being nice to get followers in the first place ??

Eden would not be where she is today had she not gr00med loads of vulnerable people during lockdown, all she did was blow up and now she’s on the descent, why would anyone be jealous of that?

Last edited:
I really hope she dosnt go on gk podcast although if she does she might be cancelled once and for all 😆 as gk gets them to have shots and stuff imagine her drunk on it

Reactions: 6
Just stunning
I would feel very cakey wearing that much makeup. I wore makeup like that when I was 14 like pretty much everyone did, now that I'm in my mid-to-late twenties I would never dream of leaving my gaff like that 🤮

Reactions: 13
i’m a huge advocate for rescuing animals and not getting them from breeders or puppy farms. i rescued a jack russell who was 3 in 2012 and he is the best dog i’ve ever ever had. he came pre-trained, yes he has a few issues (hates football and anyone with a welsh accent ((was put into a pound in wales so understandable)) lol) but has absolutely no health issues etc in comparison to dogs bought from puppy farms. my neighbours bought one for thousands of £ and it died from many illnesses within weeks of having it😖 if eden decides to buy from a puppy farm, then i’m sorry i have absolutely no remorse for what could happen! my dog was the best £150 i ever spent for a charity

• Heart
In all fairness, she never said she'd go to a puppy farm on her live!
She said she wouldn't get a rescue as she thinks puppies will be better when growing up with kids (which is fair enough).

I'm not sure why someone said puppy farms on here, there's plenty of things she genuinely has said/done wrong without exaggerating certain things. Her own lies and behaviour catch her out, we don't need to lie too🤣

Reactions: 7
In all fairness, she never said she'd go to a puppy farm on her live!
She said she wouldn't get a rescue as she thinks puppies will be better when growing up with kids (which is fair enough).

I'm not sure why someone said puppy farms on here, there's plenty of things she genuinely has said/done wrong without exaggerating certain things. Her own lies and behaviour catch her out, we don't need to lie too🤣
She literally used the word farm! I'm not exaggerating anything!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.