Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was it crack Yaz was addicted too then?
It’s what you put up your nose, Eden and Yaz talked about it on live last year or the year before but now Yaz has a image to to uphold

Now they are removing their war paint that makes them a orange dirty mess

Reactions: 3
At the start of her live she said she’s now filtered her comments on her videos etc so she can approve what she wants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do you see when she’s live on tiktok? Do you get a notification? I always bloody miss them🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
But why? She has never been offended, ever! Yas was last offended at age 13 too.
Those two are literally permanently offended. No self awareness.

Also I don’t know about anyone else but Yaz’s hair gives me the ick, makes my toes curl. I think it’s the length and the thin ends. She’s got such healthy and thick hair, if she cut it by 4-5 inches it would literally look amazing

Reactions: 9
“I won’t ever be cancelled”. Not being funny Eden baby, your engagement says a different thing. You have 3 million followers, you’re scraping the barrel for views. You can’t get passed 200k views and you can’t go above 20k likes. I think that speaks for itself.

Reactions: 18
I've been away because I've been a bit mental. So I've missed a fair bit and I'm trying to catch up. Why is or was Eden banned? Why is Eden making jokes about addiction and crack heads even her sister literally was an addict. Has Don Carla seen the light and that's why they are looking to move out? Will they hire a cleaner? Will it be a council house? Why is Lloyd so angry and wearing a hat to stop his neck burning. He's short enough the sun won't reach him. is he 60? I have so much to say!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still can't get over what she said about renting 🤣 I 100% think the real reason she's not buying is she can't get a mortgage and the money is drying up, which is why she mentioned paying 12 months rent up front as that's the only way they'll accept her, not the lies she came out with that make no sense 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 22
There’s no way on this earth she has enough money to never work again. She doesn’t get any brand deals and her engagement is embarrassing 😂 her money is definitely drying up and she can’t prove a regular income to get a mortgage.

Reactions: 14
There’s no way on this earth she has enough money to never work again. She doesn’t get any brand deals and her engagement is embarrassing 😂 her money is definitely drying up and she can’t prove a regular income to get a mortgage.
Lloyd has more likes than her on latest video

• Haha
Exactly , that's exactly why she's now changed her tune about renting 🤣🤣
Absolute dicks. Why not just own it instead of pretending you're a millionaire

Lloyd has more likes than her on latest video
In all fairness I think Lloyds videos get more views and likes than hers and he has less than 10% of her followers.
Sooo yes she’s kind of right when she says she can’t get cancelled, cause there’s no point cancelling someone that’s already irrelevant 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lloyds mom is really wealthy and her and her husband own a multimillion pound company, that’s the only way they would never need to work again if they sponge of his parents 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.