Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she make money she hardly does any promotions

he’s likely on an allowance. He still looks and acts like a child

I can’t imagine any mother liking her

and what the duck was that picture of her sucking her thumb with her blankie 🤮🤮 adultbaby fetish ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Lloyds mom is really wealthy and her and her husband own a multimillion pound company, that’s the only way they would never need to work again if they sponge of his parents 😂
Really? But he didn’t have a car and Eden had to buy him an old clapped Merc?

Reactions: 3
Lloyds mom is really wealthy and her and her husband own a multimillion pound company, that’s the only way they would never need to work again if they sponge of his parents 😂
Oh really? Is this new information about Lloyd’s family being wealthy?

I was on holiday and came back to 150 new pages across 3 new threads in the time I was away and haven’t caught up on it all yet.

Reactions: 4
Oh really? Is this new information about Lloyd’s family being wealthy?

I was on holiday and came back to 150 new pages across 3 new threads in the time I was away and haven’t caught up on it all yet.
Someone found an old Twitter account of Lloyd’s where he’s tweeting his mum about his travels - when you look at her page she’s constantly flashing wealth and extravagance! I think she and her husband live between America and Cheshire

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Someone found an old Twitter account of Lloyd’s where he’s tweeting his mum about his travels - when you look at her page she’s constantly flashing wealth and extravagance! I think she and her husband live between America and Cheshire
Oh wow! It kind of explains why he’s such a man child and left his job so easily to spend all his time up Eden’s arse cause used to living on handouts.

Reactions: 12
Don’t forget he also made jokes about sexually assaulting women using chloroform. Screenshots are on this thread somewhere.

Hahahaha not her in her last Q and A hugging her dog, like when she had to prove she wasn’t a grooming Weirdo… the. Uploads a load of content of the dog which isn’t hers. She really is the wish version of Trisha P isn’t she as someone mentioned further up.

also gotta break it to you eden yes you can get cancelled, you aren’t invincible.

• Angry
  • Sick
Who the hell does he think he is? 😂😂 in fact, who do they both think they are? Not them thinking their a huge power couple when their the complete opposite. What’s the “exciting times for us angel”… oh let me guess, getting a home together. It’s hardly breaking news.
What in the beekeeper is going on here?!

• Haha
The “I’ve never been offended” and Eden saying that “people get offended on behalf of other people and that’s why people dislike her” just shows their extreme privilege.

I’m not gay but if someone made a homophobic joke, I would 1000% be offended on behalf of their community and the people I love who are a part of that community! They don’t think about what they’re saying at all.

They’re both so so thick and ignorant. Both live in their little tunbridge wells bubble where they see themselves as the nicest kindest people ever. It’s so so so weird. Being nice and kind and with a huge heart (her words) is an image Eden is trying to portray and by saying she is those things, she thinks people might believe it. It’s just all so odd

Reactions: 13
I don't struggle with addiction but I still found it highly offensive when she mocked people that do. Kind people don't make jokes like that in the first place.

I have a warped sense of humour but I certainly wouldn't make jokes about people's vulnerabilities.

So Eden hasn’t met the family she’s marrying into “because they live in Manchester” yet will be travelling back out to Switzerland to dog sit for Lloyds “mate” again in a few weeks… make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So glad more and more people are calling out Edens odd behaviour

Edit: She’s deleted the video now, but why would you make a video saying you breakdown for attention 😬
I’m guessing this got deleted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's turned the saving video option off bit us bitchez can still screen record! Here's the latest deleted vid for those that missed it!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Live atm chatting wham about getting a new dog and how she's going to a puppy farm and won't rescue!

• Wow
  • Angry
Eden: “I’ve never been offended”

She turns the bleeping comments off whenever she starts getting heat for her crappy behaviour 😂
Her and her family are just scummy piece's of tit and her wee man is the ugliest guy I've seen in a long time 😂 as if anyone's jealous of them that cracks me up

Reactions: 12
Well that was a lot to catch up on. I’m staying away from her page cause she’s making me w
Live atm chatting wham about getting a new dog and how she's going to a puppy farm and won't rescue!
is she bleeping stupid. Puppy farms are awful. I know there’s probably reputable places but she’s a fuckibg idiot

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.