Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fairness, she never said she'd go to a puppy farm on her live!
She said she wouldn't get a rescue as she thinks puppies will be better when growing up with kids (which is fair enough).

I'm not sure why someone said puppy farms on here, there's plenty of things she genuinely has said/done wrong without exaggerating certain things. Her own lies and behaviour catch her out, we don't need to lie toošŸ¤£
I didn't see the live but that's still bs. Even if you're hell bent on getting a puppy there are plenty of rescue puppies!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And if she aint rescuing, then who is she getting off? 'A reputable breeder' ? In my eyes there's no such thing, breeding animals for your own financial gain is disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As if they've gone to the event for a launch for a scented makeup sponge šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

And if she aint rescuing, then who is she getting off? 'A reputable breeder' ? In my eyes there's no such thing, breeding animals for your own financial gain is disgusting!
Greeders are on the rise !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
why has she put an Instagram on saying thank you for having us like they didn't force it upon them to invite her and lloydy

Reactions: 12
I love the way Eden has done a video on the unicorn cosmetics event she werenā€™t even invited to in the first place. She really thinks sheā€™s relevant when her own sister had to beg for Eden and Lloyd to go with her because Yasmin was ā€œso stressedā€ regarding Wolf. This is the thing, Edenā€™s only source of income has to be from uploading tiktoks, sheā€™s not done any Adā€™s or gone to any events recently?

Imagine their both wearing so much make up in this humid hot weather too. I just imagine the pair of them stuck the tent out tbh. Especially Eden and her fag semen breathe

Reactions: 14
I just noticed that Charlotte Cucurnia has her comments turned off her unicorn cosmetics post but none others..could that be because Eden is in it? Like her comments are always on so I wonder if she was getting/expecting negative Eden comments šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
I just noticed that Charlotte Cucurnia has her comments turned off her unicorn cosmetics post but none others..could that be because Eden is in it? Like her comments are always on so I wonder if she was getting/expecting negative Eden comments šŸ¤”
maybe because sheā€™s meant to be Chloeā€™s best friend So people may have a go for her being with Eden however not many people like Charlotte now, sheā€™s really changed, so it may be that. She has a thread on here too.

Reactions: 2
maybe because sheā€™s meant to be Chloeā€™s best friend So people may have a go for her being with Eden however not many people like Charlotte now, sheā€™s really changed, so it may be that. She has a thread on here too.
Sheā€™s turned them back on now so I could have been wrong
I didnā€™t know people didnā€™t like her Iā€™ve always found her sweet but I donā€™t watch closely tbh

They deffo outed themselves as Tories last night. Someone asked what they thought about Boris resigning and Eden was about to speak and Yaz told her to shut up. I canā€™t see why sheā€™d do that unless she was going to support him for whatever reason.

Then it came up again and Yaz said she felt sorry for him because everyone was attacking him because the sexism, racism, homophobia, lies, bullying, partying whilst hundreds died (including her grandad) and covering up for sexual assault (which her sister is a survivor of) isnā€™t enough reasons for the country to hate him and for his MPs to want to work for him anymore.

She started to get attacked for this and then spun it that she meant she felt sorry for his wife and son. Yeah, the same person who used thousands of taxpayers money to decorate a flat during the pandemic when everyone was suffering šŸ˜‚

Although, I canā€™t say Iā€™m surprised considering the numerous comments made about how much they liked Maggie Thatcher and that Don Carla was besties with her or something!

Reactions: 19
They deffo outed themselves as Tories last night. Someone asked what they thought about Boris resigning and Eden was about to speak and Yaz told her to shut up. I canā€™t see why sheā€™d do that unless she was going to support him for whatever reason.

Then it came up again and Yaz said she felt sorry for him because everyone was attacking him because the sexism, racism, homophobia, lies, bullying, partying whilst hundreds died (including her grandad) and covering up for sexual assault (which her sister is a survivor of) isnā€™t enough reasons for the country to hate him and for his MPs to want to work for him anymore.

She started to get attacked for this and then spun it that she meant she felt sorry for his wife and son. Yeah, the same person who used thousands of taxpayers money to decorate a flat during the pandemic when everyone was suffering šŸ˜‚

Although, I canā€™t say Iā€™m surprised considering the numerous comments made about how much they liked Maggie Thatcher and that Don Carla was besties with her or something!

Wouldn't surprise me either but Eden also said when they'd left the room "duck boris". She probably doesn't have a clue about politics

Reactions: 3
Lol not eden thanking unicorn cosmetics for inviting them to the launch when actually they invited themselves šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I donā€™t get Yaz, says everyone is so jealous of Eden and thatā€™s why she gets negative reactions, yet by the sounds of it she spent their last live monitoring what Eden said, so sheā€™s fully aware of how dangerous to her ā€˜tiktok careerā€™ edens mouth is, so why claim itā€™s jealousy?

Reactions: 15
I donā€™t understand why a 24 year old woman needs constant monitoring of what she says, she is old enough to understand it but does it I think to get them all babying her and running around after her so sheā€™s never alone or never got anyone pining after her. Itā€™s her way of constantly ensuring itā€™s always about Eden never anyone else, like Lloyd canā€™t leave her because he needs to make sure sheā€™s saying and posting stuff that wonā€™t cause problems, then Yaz comes along and does the same.

Eden knows the exact game she is playing, itā€™s all to make sure everyone treats her as No.1 and sheā€™s always got a posse of people around her despite being a loser who has to jump on the back of her sisters event invites. She was never wanted there so why take her it looked so intimate and small and then Yaz rocks up with 3 other adults and a baby, if i was a unicorn Cosmetics Iā€™d have said no and waited for the kick off wouldā€™ve been amazing to catch them out.

Reactions: 21
I donā€™t understand why a 24 year old woman needs constant monitoring of what she says, she is old enough to understand it but does it I think to get them all babying her and running around after her so sheā€™s never alone or never got anyone pining after her. Itā€™s her way of constantly ensuring itā€™s always about Eden never anyone else, like Lloyd canā€™t leave her because he needs to make sure sheā€™s saying and posting stuff that wonā€™t cause problems, then Yaz comes along and does the same.

Eden knows the exact game she is playing, itā€™s all to make sure everyone treats her as No.1 and sheā€™s always got a posse of people around her despite being a loser who has to jump on the back of her sisters event invites. She was never wanted there so why take her it looked so intimate and small and then Yaz rocks up with 3 other adults and a baby, if i was a unicorn Cosmetics Iā€™d have said no and waited for the kick off wouldā€™ve been amazing to catch them out.
They've got no self awareness have they! I'm honestly cringing on their behalf, imagine being that up yourself you trot along to a party you weren't invited to! surely knowing Yaz and Eden were sisters, if unicorn cosmetics wanted Eden there then they would have asked in the first place, Lloyd has no self respect either, why not leave the girls to their make-up event and go and do something with the lads, he's so pathetic!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.