Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden your not liked because you're fake as duck, obnoxious and unrelatable. Growth in a person comes from realising your opinion isn't always the right one especially when it's an ignorant one.

Reactions: 19
The amount of things that she has defended tonight (that are on tattle) are hilarious😂

Reactions: 10
Eden: “I’ve never been offended”

She turns the bleeping comments off whenever she starts getting heat for her crappy behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For someone who’s never been offended.. she seems to be getting her back up about “never being offended before” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently Eden gets recognised in every single country she goes to. She is so full of herself 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
40 seconds of watching I can't deal with their patronising & pretentious voices.

Reactions: 10
After rent shaming for so long she’s now renting cos she don’t want a mortgage with Lloyd before they’re married

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"She has enough money to buy but she's going to rent. you should rent so you can choose your area"............. What?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"She has enough money to buy but she's going to rent. you should rent so you can choose your area"............. What?
I didn’t get the point in this either… 😂😂😂 if they’ve got money to buy why would they throw money away renting?? 😂

Ohhh I forgot about Wayne lmao

Reactions: 8
I didn’t get the point in this either… 😂😂😂 if they’ve got money to buy why would they throw money away renting?? 😂
The only explanation I can think of would be she’s realised she’ll have to pay for mortgage as Lloyd is skint.

Reactions: 11
The only explanation I can think of would be she’s realised she’ll have to pay for mortgage as Lloyd is skint.
Or maybe she's realised she can't get a mortgage because she's self employed and not been doing her accounts. She said she can pay 12 months up front rent

Reactions: 17
I hate yasmins “words of wisdom” every time she’s live with Eden. Like shutttt up 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or maybe she's realised she can't get a mortgage because she's self employed and not been doing her accounts. She said she can pay 12 months up front
Haha yes that’s true, she’s also highly unlikely to have enough for a deposit for a house she imagines she could buy. For a 500k house, which around the area she lives now wouldn’t buy a mansion, she’d need at least 50-75k plus fees. There’s also no way she’s got enough income on her accounts to borrow that amount.
But remember she’s got enough to never work again 🤡

I find them so patronising, even to each other😂
The way that Yaz always has to say what eden “ACTUALLY meant” every time she says something aswell??? Like why can’t Yaz just let eden be her own person? 😂 there both a pair of dicks. Yaz is always correcting her on everything she says

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.