Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I literally haven’t been here for about 4 months until today. I’ve missed outttt on everything and all the tea. But do they still speak to Sophia? She doesn’t seem to be around at all anymore

Reactions: 5
Can anyone tell me what she said about a drug addict? Was it on a live? I missed it. I see she’s been banned. She probably hasn’t even been banned but wants everyone to follow her you tube.

Yes I remember her saying that...she proper thinks every male fancies her when they definitely don't and thats why she's ended up with booster boy😂
This! She thought she could have Spragg but that didn’t work out, she tried getting AJ, he didn’t want her, same for Joshfromengland he didn’t even want her and I’m sure there’s many more in between. She literally settled for the first guy that showed her attention

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This! She thought she could have Spragg but that didn’t work out, she tried getting AJ, he didn’t want her, same for Joshfromengland he didn’t even want her and I’m sure there’s many more in between. She literally settled for the first guy that showed her attention
For a girl who used to talk about getting the ick so bad she got with one of the biggest icks alive. Literally out of all people she got with booster boy 😭😂

Reactions: 20
If I remember right she got annoyed that josh had a girlfriend and wasn't paying her as much attention, basically saying he changed because he had a girlfriend? Proper sagging him off for it and she's gone and done the exact same thing, dropped all her friends for her boyfriend, it's shocking honestly

Reactions: 13
If I remember right she got annoyed that josh had a girlfriend and wasn't paying her as much attention, basically saying he changed because he had a girlfriend? Proper sagging him off for it and she's gone and done the exact same thing, dropped all her friends for her boyfriend, it's shocking honestly
I remember her slagging them both off on a live often. She didn’t like the fact he got a girlfriend at all. He probably used it as an excuse to not have to talk to her 😂 aren’t they still together now?

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine if her and Spragg did get together? Something tells me he wouldn’t give up his independence to go live in her bedroom.

Also she’d be driven mad with jealousy that he has children so she wouldn’t come first and the man has been on holiday multiple times this year without Chloe - Eden could never, she would either follow him and hide in bushes watching his every move or put herself into an induced coma.

I’ve got it I know who Lloyd reminds me off the dress sense the bravado the heap…Mickey Maguire from Shameless. That’s been bugging me for ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think she does although still seem to follow one another on Instagram. Good to see Sofia has filtered down her selfies though 🤪🤣
Oh she hasn’t filtered down the selfies 🤦🏾‍♀️.. I don’t know what it is with them two (Eden and Sofia) having to edit their pictures so much. Imagine they went missing, you wouldn’t even know who to look for considering their pictures don’t look like them lol. Sofia is worse for it than Eden though, she makes her face slimmer and certain parts more defined and toned. As for Eden, she just smooths the tit out of her face, adds a filter, makes her teeth whiter etc. It ain’t no rocket science that Eden’s teeth ain’t that white given she smokes 30 roll ups a day, her intake of sugar is ridiculous and whatever else. I bet her mouth is full of white fillings tbf

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Oh she hasn’t filtered down the selfies 🤦🏾‍♀️.. I don’t know what it is with them two (Eden and Sofia) having to edit their pictures so much. Imagine they went missing, you wouldn’t even know who to look for considering their pictures don’t look like them lol. Sofia is worse for it than Eden though, she makes her face slimmer and certain parts more defined and toned. As for Eden, she just smooths the tit out of her face, adds a filter, makes her teeth whiter etc. It ain’t no rocket science that Eden’s teeth ain’t that white given she smokes 30 roll ups a day, her intake of sugar is ridiculous and whatever else. I bet her mouth is full of white fillings tbf
I know, I was being sarcastic :p😆
But yes totally right, the difference is insane!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
I think Eden is little to late to the you tube party. You tube has been absolutely saturated with people doing all kinds of eating vidoes for years and it was a really popular trend a few years back until it fizzled out. It’s going to take off like TikTok did. Eden found a niche during lockdown that got her the following but for every video Eden posts on YouTube there are thousands more just like it. She’s not the first person to post a video eating in her car with her bf she’s not going to get the same kinda blow up she’s hoping for. Just her few crazy fans that have been brainwashed

Reactions: 9
Yaz is skin and bone, it's actually sad to see ....
visible push up plunge bra under a corset top, and an ill fitting crop top with your under boob hanging out for bluewater? God these pair are truly shameless aren’t they

I can’t even be arsed to hate watch her YouTube shorts and I’m absolutely one of her biggest haters. She’s never gonna build a following or get decent views over there

I think Eden is little to late to the you tube party. You tube has been absolutely saturated with people doing all kinds of eating vidoes for years and it was a really popular trend a few years back until it fizzled out. It’s going to take off like TikTok did. Eden found a niche during lockdown that got her the following but for every video Eden posts on YouTube there are thousands more just like it. She’s not the first person to post a video eating in her car with her bf she’s not going to get the same kinda blow up she’s hoping for. Just her few crazy fans that have been brainwashed

Reactions: 10
From Edens “eat with me videos” videos getting under 10k likes on tiktok to only just scraping 160 likes on youtube. I hope this will humble her as it shows she doesn’t have as many fans as she previously thought..

Personally I’d be so embarrassed if I had 3m followers but on youtube my videos didn’t even make 200 likes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
From Edens “eat with me videos” videos getting under 10k likes on tiktok to only just scraping 160 likes on youtube. I hope this will humble her as it shows she doesn’t have as many fans as she previously thought..

Personally I’d be so embarrassed if I had 3m followers but on youtube my videos didn’t even make 200 likes
Previously bought* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's signed a contract with YouTube, so it doesn't matter if she gets views or not, she's still gonna make £££. Let's be real, Eden knows she can't make it on YouTube as she already tried for years and admitted she gave up because her expensive camera ran out of battery and she "couldn't be arsed" to charge it! None of her ads and contracts have ever been genuine, Lucozade, Samsung, even the mental health thing with ITV. She's fake as duck

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.