Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz & Eden are on edens live… Eden said Yaz can ask her anything other than anything to do with Lloyds family

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eden, Yaz & Lloyd on live together. Someone asked if she’d met Lloyds family yet. Eden basically said they live in Manchester & America so they haven’t had time/chance to go see them yet. Ok yeah fair enough America, but Manchester ?? 😂😂 eh. They’re always off on holiday. Went all way to Switzerland to mind a dog. Surely they could have visited Manchester 😅 Very odd

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He needed to add some live in America, of course little boy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If people continue to share the address they’ll take legal action, okay babes. It was on a dog sitting site online wasnt it?😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone also just asked who Tillys owners were and both her and Lloyd snapped “we arent sharing names, Lloyds best friend and PREGNANT wife” hmmm ok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eden, Yaz & Lloyd on live together. Someone asked if she’d met Lloyds family yet. Eden basically said they live in Manchester & America so they haven’t had time/chance to go see them yet. Ok yeah fair enough America, but Manchester ?? 😂😂 eh. They’re always off on holiday. Went all way to Switzerland to mind a dog. Surely they could have visited Manchester 😅 Very odd
Tell me yoh read here without telling me… He had to add in the little ‘And America’ never mentioned prior to us finding out.
Plus she won’t talk about him cause ‘he didn’t choose this life’…..
Ok hun, the tv shows and tiktok attempts to get famous suggest otherwise

She has enough money to never work again…. But cancels tenerife and can’t buy a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has enough money to never work again? 32k won’t get you far Eedy 😂
I know, this got me too! Even if she has 1mil in the bank, it’s still not enough not to ever work again. She’s so up her own arse and doesn’t live in the real world.

Reactions: 10
Someone just asked “which sister is the tallest?” and Yaz replied “we’re all 5’11”

6’ Eden? 🤥

• Haha
Are you famous?
Yaz- no.
Eden- oh no, I’m well known, I can’t go anywhere without people stopping me. In any country
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh delusion 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg they’re essentially saying that Eden isn’t liked because everyone is jealous of her, because we sit working our 9-5s and sit in our bedrooms wondering why we haven’t fallen in love! Cunts the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve never heard two so stuck up people claiming that everyone is jealous of their lives and that’s why they hate them. They ‘loved’ them when they in their bedroom all upset apparently.
I think not they liked you because you weren’t manipulative and nasty and rude, you didn’t have a beggy boyfriend who they can see right through to be using you and rushing into something within 6 months to secure the bag.

Why is she brushing her hair like that wtf... Start from the bottom and work your way up gently?!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.