Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t think the sidemen have anything to worry about with big E being on YouTube 😂😭 comments have been turned off on yaz’s video with Eden the one where it’s got the song ‘just close your eyes’

Reactions: 1
The comments have now been turned off on the tiktoks for that podcast with Chloe, probably at Edens request. They're such a bunch of pussies aren't they 😂

Reactions: 7
Doubt she’ll be getting anymore brand deals for a while now. Who would want to work with someone who calls people crack addicts, and vilifies people in desperate need.

Reactions: 8
How the f can she think she looks good?? her make up is like a mask!! CLOWN tit!! The fact make up brands send this muppet free make up when she be walking around looking this is baffling to me
1D0DE242-CB44-4E53-B0A2-6784841D41B9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How the f can she think she looks good?? her make up is like a mask!! CLOWN tit!! The fact make up brands send this muppet free make up when she be walking around looking this is baffling to me View attachment 1399083
She blocked me because I said she had too much make up on, she deletes all the bad comments lol loser

How the f can she think she looks good?? her make up is like a mask!! CLOWN tit!! The fact make up brands send this muppet free make up when she be walking around looking this is baffling to me View attachment 1399083
Ugh and that dead hair

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yaz talking about free bleeding 🤢 one of the comments ‘I’m still giving birth to clots on day 4’ like yeah, I totally get that periods shouldn’t be a taboo subject but I don’t want to know about anyones flow, I don’t want to know that yaz is just bleeding into her knickers, I don’t want to know that some random beg in the comments is doing what I mentioned above. bleeping rank and so are the followers

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Yaz talking about free bleeding 🤢 one of the comments ‘I’m still giving birth to clots on day 4’ like yeah, I totally get that periods shouldn’t be a taboo subject but I don’t want to know about anyones flow, I don’t want to know that yaz is just bleeding into her knickers, I don’t want to know that some random beg in the comments is doing what I mentioned above. bleeping rank and so are the followers
Asif she actually free bleeds... its just another trend for her to jump on! Why anyone would actually choose to fully free bleed and go around stinking and leaving a mess is beyond me! And before she indirectly replies saying she does it at home only... why the duck would you want to bleed over furniture that other people have to sit on? Like wtf!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Felt sick when she did that a few months ago and she’s made another video

they just have no boundaries

Reactions: 1
Why is it with all the harvz clan and known associates... their pants never fit them... whether it be in length or waist size? They are always either half mast or hanging off them!

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen that Spragg is in my city but all I can see are the shoes… Eden defo has a type 😂😂
What’s with tucking the trousers into the socks though 🤢🤮 I literally did this in the first year of high school 16 years ago🤣🤣

She blocked me because I said she had too much make up on, she deletes all the bad comments lol loser

Ugh and that dead hair
She blocked me as I asked why she was shaking on her live and if she was ok 🥴🤣

Reactions: 3
Asif she actually free bleeds... its just another trend for her to jump on! Why anyone would actually choose to fully free bleed and go around stinking and leaving a mess is beyond me! And before she indirectly replies saying she does it at home only... why the duck would you want to bleed over furniture that other people have to sit on? Like wtf!
I would feel absolutely minging if I just went without any form of pad/tampon, it’s absolutely vile. The fact she will be out and about and people may sit somewhere she has afterwards uhhhh they’re just scruffy bastards. Yeah wearing something isn’t comfortable and I do love when my period ends but I wouldn’t say it’s so uncomfortable that I’d feel better going without

Reactions: 10
I’m an evil witch I can sometimes tolerate Yaz and cannot stand wee Lloyd but I’m willing them to blow up on TT and leave Eden in their rear view mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha so yes she’ll run around calling people cunts all day but I’ll turn my comments off so you can’t reply and set babies anxiety off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eh so she’s come on to call everyone cunts and to follow her YouTube which is already going down the pan. She won’t have th same fan base on YouTube, people are absolutely ruthless. Plus even if she’s contracted shr will be getting paid for ads watched rather than views, and if she’s only getting 4K views at most it’s like £35 😂

Also people will be ruthless on YouTube. She hasn’t really been cancelled but they are savage over there. 😂

She may as well just go sign on now 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.