Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Eden is only pressed because her hair looks like the caretaker in Harry Potters hair

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just seen this a small business reaching out to her to give her free stuff
I saw this too, how desperate must you be for your small business to get noticed that you have to practically BEG influencers to let you send them free tit?

Reactions: 4
Honestly this is why I despise all influencers. They make out they get these ‘gifts’ when pretty much all of them beg for them just so they advertise your shite. I have a business and as soon as someone tries hinting at freebies I’m like duck right off pal. No amount of following can make me want you to promote my stuff cause they’re not organic followers anyway who wants to buy your stuff..

Reactions: 8
I saw this too, how desperate must you be for your small business to get noticed that you have to practically BEG influencers to let you send them free tit?
5094D538-610B-460B-8E8E-906FE15B5184.jpeg

i mean, it’s working for the business, look at the videos views compared to their other recent videos! And that’s before the product has even been sent. If Eden was kind enough to actually support a small business however she would go on and place an order instead of taking a freebie.

Reactions: 4
Sorry, it's practically a glorified shed :LOL::LOL: It will be a tit tip by next weekend

If you know you know :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So is Freya going to be her full-time PA because from watching today it just seems like all Freya really is, is a slave. Does her shopping, gets hoover, drives her to get nails done.
Plus if she was honestly giving her parents 10k a month then 1.6k plus bills a month is a drop in the ocean really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice in asda when she said "I don't want to spend too much money"? Talking about herself, not them as a couple. Makes me think midget man doesn't have a financial contribution. They're both living above their means in my opinion so it can only end badly

Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice in asda when she said "I don't want to spend too much money"? Talking about herself, not them as a couple. Makes me think midget man doesn't have a financial contribution. They're both living above their means in my opinion so it can only end badly
That and she’s got way less money than she’s letting on

Reactions: 5
Omg the video where her mum refers to Eden as ‘baby’ to Lloyd. I cringed so hard I nearly shat myself. bleeping hell man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
oh look at midget man doing an ad, that'll be some spending money for you.... on your bills x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion

Eden Harvz #30: Needy Eedy No Life Skills, No Brand Deals to Pay the Bills

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well he doesn’t have a job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.