Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t feel sorry for her. She’s not a nice human being, I keep reminding myself that she took advantage of a vulnerable person because she couldn’t afford a P.O. Box, belittles addicts, exploits people with eating disorders, and regularly causes drama while not taking ownership. She deserves every bad bit of karma

Reactions: 20
Fancy asking for a freebie box from Cherryz then saying she doesn’t like the scent of the fabric conditioner and buying some more anyway.

I can’t physically cope watching her, she’s clearly lived an incredibly sheltered life. Getting exciting at washing and cleaning because she’s never done it before, struggling to open a box and unable to pour salt into the salt mill! Even Lloyd looks exasperated already

Reactions: 16
What I find most hilarious is the fact she has 3 million followers and her moving out announcement didn’t even reach 100k likes but got 703k views. That’s kinda awks isn’t it. The only video that did well was her showing her ikea showroom front room “coming along nicely” which jusg got over 100k likes and 997k views. Her engagement got more views and clout than her moving out. Her time is slowly coming to an end.

Not being funny, but it’s all good and well her running around and constantly tidying up now but who wants a show room home? It doesn’t even look like it’s lived in because she’s always running around doing this and that. Just sit down and take it all in ffs.

Watch when she gets a dog on Sunday. She’s going to be fuming with having toys all over the place, pet bowls, water drippings on the floor from where they’ve drunk, poo and piss in the garden.

Their relationship is has gone so fast. Moving him in straight away, engagement, moving out and now a dog.
not to mention dog hair. Everywhere😂 enjoy some responsibility eden we’re here to watch how this works out 🍿

Reactions: 6
This is such a random thing that's been annoying me but more than anything shows how out of touch she is with reality.. The amount of laundry products is just complete overconsumption. I don't know about you guys but with the cost of living these days I struggle to just get enough of the cheap ones to last my family the month. What world is she living in honestly

Reactions: 11
“Eden lives in a shed, travelling plans?-dead.
No doubt getting a dog, probably posting about laying a log.”

Reactions: 10
Who buys a puppy literally a couple days after moving into a new flat? Does she not know that puppies literally bite and ruin everything through teething and they also need to be toilet trained as they will tit and wee anywhere?

I can see Eden being “obsessed” with this dog for about a week then once people get bored, Lloyd will have to look after it💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Eden Harvz lives in a shed, doesn’t even have a bed to rest her head, but at least the poor new dog has a bed

Reactions: 3
Who buys a puppy literally a couple days after moving into a new flat? Does she not know that puppies literally bite and ruin everything through teething and they also need to be toilet trained as they will tit and wee anywhere?

I can see Eden being “obsessed” with this dog for about a week then once people get bored, Lloyd will have to look after it💀
I hope it destroys her whole house and pisses all over everything 😂 teach her a lesson

• Haha
I hope it’s a cat- the bed looked quite small. With that being said that chihuahua was a small dog so could be wrong
I hope to duck not. Can’t bare her holding it like an accessory 😡 also what are her latest uploads, opening a box of new bowls? No one gives a duck

Don’t feel sorry for her. She’s not a nice human being, I keep reminding myself that she took advantage of a vulnerable person because she couldn’t afford a P.O. Box, belittles addicts, exploits people with eating disorders, and regularly causes drama while not taking ownership. She deserves every bad bit of karma
But she’s got such a pure heart 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
It’s been removed but it’s £1600 a month but she had to pay a year up front apparently

Actually I just thought, if she has the money to pay a year upfront that what, almost 20 grand. Why would you not just save a few more months and buy
I'm assuming it's because "tik toker" isn't a credible job in the view of a mortgage lender, it's not a secure job, she's not guaranteed a wage every month etc etc I doubt she'll get a mortgage very easily or even rent which is why she had to pay a year upfront

I'm assuming it's because "tik toker" isn't a credible job in the view of a mortgage lender, it's not a secure job, she's not guaranteed a wage every month etc etc I doubt she'll get a mortgage very easily or even rent which is why she had to pay a year upfront
But same goes for renting, which is why I imagine she’s had to pay a year upfront

A girl I follow that does OF made enough money through that to buy her house outright. Really puts it into perspective that Eden has had to pay a years rent upfront and now needs to wait till pay day to buy some matalan tat that she really isn’t as rich as she has always made out

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Mortgage lenders are put off by the tiniest of things! They will say no if you constantly order from just eat etc, send a friend money too often... they think it makes you look irresponsible with money!

Reactions: 1
I can’t wait to sit back and watch this tit show when the puppy arrives 💩

Reactions: 4
Are we thinking she has the dog for the content for a few months, then when she’s sick of the training/ walking/mess /general effort she gets rid of it because it doesn’t fit her lifestyle

Reactions: 6
She thinks because her family have had a few puppies/dogs she’s an expert 😂 she’s apparently trained them all yet she was a kid when she had some of them, it doesn’t even seem like her current dogs are trained either as she’s said she can’t walk them as they don’t behave? I’m not saying you need to be totally knowledgable on dogs to own one, I’ve had them all my life and they’re all different anyway but I think if she wasn’t such a know it all about everything people wouldn’t say as much or comment as much 🙃
It’s also the fact that she neglected her own dogs/can’t be arsed with them but a cute little dog like Tilly who’d sit on her lap she was all over so she wants her own - a puppy won’t be like Tilly! It’ll be hard work and we all know Eden doesn’t like hard work!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.