Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I just watched the ad Lloyd made for Air Up and it’s so bad, he should stops trying to be an influencer. Sooo cringe. Ps: I always see so many bad comments about this company, any people over here who tried??
Expensive tat. Better off buying a water bottle with a little section to put fruit or a fruit tea bag in there .

Reactions: 5
Oh my god I just watched the ad Lloyd made for Air Up and it’s so bad, he should stops trying to be an influencer. Sooo cringe. Ps: I always see so many bad comments about this company, any people over here who tried??
I’ve seen quite a few people slate it - and that it’s a waste of money

Reactions: 3
Would love to see Edens email to the companies “hi I have 3m followers and no engagement, please can you gift me some stepladders to help my midget gem climb into bed”

I’ve seen quite a few people slate it - and that it’s a waste of money
they say it’s a healthier alternative to drinking juice or flavoured water in which case I’m not taking advice from a 5 foot Jack Russell who smokes, sniffs and has more red wine flowing through his body than blood

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Isn’t it funny how she took the piss out of addicts begging because they’re genuinely in need and she’s gone on the beg even though she has 36k supposedly in the bank but can’t afford to get herself a set of bowls, plates and cutlery 🫠

Reactions: 28
I’m in a couple of towns away from TW, but have been looking in the 5 mile radius around it for a new place. I recognised it straight away because to be fair it is nice, but not great considering you can get a 3 bed for the money. It’s £1600.

I feel it’s a little too far putting the listing on here so just search on right move as it’s a public site, tick include let properties and you’ll find it
I can’t find it

yeah, I forgot the 5 miles bit which is why I couldn’t find it hahah
Can’t find it 😂

Last edited:
Yep my son wanted tge bottle months ago, we got it. Complete waste of money!!

Reactions: 2
He’s so happy to be scamming people cause he got it free the beggy rat.

Reactions: 2
Hahahah she left the live cos everyone’s ‘ruining her excitement’
Also she’s getting a chihuahua puppy on Sunday I bet

• Haha
She’s just sulked off live because someone made a comment about her being think I THINK. That was the last thing she said then said she’s coming off because people ruin her fun 😭

She’s such a spoilt brat, joined her live 5 mins ago and the comments were pretty much all nice, or people asking questions but apparently everyone’s ruining her mood and her excitement 😂 if I was one of her fans I’d be mega pissed off with her and give up with her, she throws strops constantly, comes on live with a face like a slapped arse and moans constantly. She wants to come on live for everyone to tell her how amazing she is and because of a few comments questioning things she can’t handle so she throws her toys out the pram. Grow up Eden

Reactions: 12
What’s a photographer coming round for? All the begged gifts she’s got or has she paid for photos to be done for big Carla don to put up in the hovel house. Why does she say the guy that built the house when what she means is the landlord 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG I wish we could voice note these posts because I’m bleeping WETTING myself over these chopping videos from Lloyd hahahaha little man couldn’t chop through a very small onion lol!! The cringe factor is off the scale!! Jesus wept! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also! Sorry I posted it then had to get myself together, you don’t chop an onion forward and backwards you just chop it down once you’ve sliced it the poor bloke that asked is going to have his fingers off! Last thing Lloyd if you get some decent knives your tiny t Rex arms don’t have to do as much work

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does Lloyd always pull a face in every video like he’s really badly constipated/in pain?
Also since when did he have dad bod ambassador in his bio? 😂😂 I can’t take him seriously with that and short king!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.