Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he doesn’t have a job
I just don’t get it. If I were Midget Gem earning the big bucks through recruiting people for £100K+ jobs then I would do social media part time to “test the waters” - then if it worked out better I would do it full time.

What type of grown ass adult gives up their career almost immediately into a new relationship to be a slave and totally reliant on their partner?! If Eden broke up with him tomorrow he’d be fucked. They must have some kind of agreement surely.

They really are living such boring lives. It’s not even like they have the money to be travelling to amazing places every month - she literally can’t afford Matalan.

Reactions: 8
Maybe the next big news will be they start OF as they couldn't do that at her Mum & Dads house.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
eden only putting her dirty clothes on a 20 minute wash. she knows it won't get her tit stains and stench out so that's why she's added so much fabric softener ect 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220715-224850_TikTok.jpg
that's a bleeping dog bed

edit; she said towards the end of the video listing things and said 'gets a puppy' so that's another thing for them to mess up on. what about your dog you've left at your parents house eden??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
You know what, her gaff actually looks cosy right now. Genuinely gonna put my hands up and say I hope this is a start to her growing up a bit, taking responsibility for herself (and hopefully her actions lol) and maybe some actual interesting content coming.

The 2 things I hope for the most are
1. That she scrubs up on her personal hygiene and the cleanliness of her environment, hopefully she'll be more motivated to keep it nice now it's coming out of her pocket
2. That the puppy is loved and cared for adequately and gets to live a happy life

Reactions: 17
Why on Earth did he quit his job if she’s making comments like this and saying she can’t justify £5 on a razor?
And puppies are so expensive! I’m sure she’s already been in touch with all pet care companies on the scrounge for more free stuff

Genuinely baffled at comments complimenting her home or style. It genuinely just looks like ikea has vomited all over the place. No personality or charm. Flat pack central.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Watching a 24 year old mix fabric conditioner and get excited over it because she has clearly never washed her own clothes before is very pathetic and cringe. 20 min washes do not wash clothes properly and she said she put it on that cos it’s better for the environment, no Eden you put it on that because you’re a fully grown adult but completely clueless.

The puppy is not going to well. It’ll be fed red wine and salami and end up obese and anxious like the two neglected dogs at the mucky mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Eden Harvz #30 renting a flat packed flat with her little man while shamelessly scrounging for freebies from anyone she can

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fuckinggg hell ignore my last comment, just seen her laundry video 🤣 How is she 24 and doesn't know how to do her own laundry?? Whether she's lived alone or not that's a very basic thing an adult should know. Why is she layering scented laundry products like her perfume video!? eh??

Reactions: 2
What I find most hilarious is the fact she has 3 million followers and her moving out announcement didn’t even reach 100k likes but got 703k views. That’s kinda awks isn’t it. The only video that did well was her showing her ikea showroom front room “coming along nicely” which jusg got over 100k likes and 997k views. Her engagement got more views and clout than her moving out. Her time is slowly coming to an end.

Not being funny, but it’s all good and well her running around and constantly tidying up now but who wants a show room home? It doesn’t even look like it’s lived in because she’s always running around doing this and that. Just sit down and take it all in ffs.

Watch when she gets a dog on Sunday. She’s going to be fuming with having toys all over the place, pet bowls, water drippings on the floor from where they’ve drunk, poo and piss in the garden.

Their relationship is has gone so fast. Moving him in straight away, engagement, moving out and now a dog.

Reactions: 12
Is she renting? I’m really curious about how much she’s paying and where 🤣 but can’t find the listing lol. What am I typing in?

Is she renting? I’m really curious about how much she’s paying and where 🤣 but can’t find the listing lol. What am I typing in?
It’s been removed but it’s £1600 a month but she had to pay a year up front apparently

Actually I just thought, if she has the money to pay a year upfront that what, almost 20 grand. Why would you not just save a few more months and buy

Reactions: 7
It’s been removed but it’s £1600 a month but she had to pay a year up front apparently

Actually I just thought, if she has the money to pay a year upfront that what, almost 20 grand. Why would you not just save a few more months and buy
I found the listing, I have no clue… if she’s paid that up front it was a really really silly idea. That’s a massive chunk of a deposit. But I think her credit must be on the floor. Klarna etc.. never paid bills probably no direct debits. This is going to be an absolute disaster. Not to mention someone noticed a dog bed in the living room area in the background of a picture. I cried for months with my first puppy, and I mean my first on my own puppy..not a family dog you’ve “trained”It’s not easy work, it’s expensive and extremely time consuming, and she’s going to be completely isolated there. There’s no public transportation out there she will be souly relying on her partner and Freya because she can’t drive. I am actually starting to feel sorry for her, she’s bitten off way more than she can chew and it’s going to crumble. But atleast she can fall back and go back to mum and dad I guess.. eek.

Well if anything it's just made it even more obvious that was her house
it’s still up I think she should really contact the place she’s renting from and get it taken down.. it’s really isolated out there, this poses such a security risk

So is Freya going to be her full-time PA because from watching today it just seems like all Freya really is, is a slave. Does her shopping, gets hoover, drives her to get nails done.
Plus if she was honestly giving her parents 10k a month then 1.6k plus bills a month is a drop in the ocean really.
Where on earth did she say she was giving her parents 10k a month?! Christ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.