Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We reached out to loads of people like were moving, do you wanna work together because you might as well and the amount of people that got back to us and helped us is so sick and I’m so grateful.”

Why did she even need to inform her followers about that? The cost of living has increased for everybody and there’s so many that are struggling but there’s Eden showing off and bragging about how she’s getting so many things from so many different people for free and she’s getting so much help? It really bothers me how she needs to be above everybody else and the way she brags makes me sick tbh. No one needed to know that.
That’s what got me, ‘reaching out’ to companies but passing it off as ‘working together’, essentially begging ! There’s people struggling massively yet Miss Moneybags here is trying to get as many freebies as she can ! She’s so tone deaf it’s unreal. I bet you any money they will hire a cleaner !!!

Came to post this.

She makes me sick. I've been panicking because the extra payment wasn't showing as going in my bank tomorrow and if it doesn't I'm going to run out of electricity (universal credit mix up payments, I'm not usually this tit at adulting) and she's bragging she hadn't paid for all her new tit. I dislike her.
Apparently the payments are coming anytime between the 14th and 31st July-if you search ‘universal credit cost of living payment’ on tiktok there are videos people have done explaining when payments are being made. It’s crap as it was made to sound like everyone would receive it on the 14th which isn’t actually the case 🙄 x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m really getting the cringe watching how Eden thinks she has had a personality change overnight and all of a sudden become an adult. The way that everyone talks and treats her is outrageous. She literally made midget man a sandwich and Freya is like “Eden that is lovely.” It’s literally a cheese, ham and tomato roll with some crisps. Stfu. The way her friends and family wrap her in cotton wool is horrendous. The way Eden is going on because she’s now renting someone showing how to do the stupid things like laundry, putting sugar into a pot, making sandwiches etc. It’s literally basic knowledge. You can just tell she ain’t got a clue and hasn’t done anything in her life beforehand and had it all done for her.

“I’m so excited to tidy up afterwards too.” It’s a shame you didn’t have the same attitude about your parents house otjerwise it wouldn’t be a tit hole.

I’ll sleep well tonight knowing that Eden showed us how to make a roll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my god I just watched the ad Lloyd made for Air Up and it’s so bad, he should stops trying to be an influencer. Sooo cringe. Ps: I always see so many bad comments about this company, any people over here who tried??
Me. The bottle broke in a few days. The customer service was bleeping atrocious. It doesn't work either x

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh my god I just watched the ad Lloyd made for Air Up and it’s so bad, he should stops trying to be an influencer. Sooo cringe. Ps: I always see so many bad comments about this company, any people over here who tried??
I bought one after seeing a couple of influencers I liked raving about it, it tastes like piss water🤣 my sense of smell is fine, but the pods are tit, waste of £50, I’m going back to volvic🤣🫣

Reactions: 3
I’m dead🤣🤣🤣 I just went on her insta for the first time in ages and I’ve probably missed the boat with this already but..WHAT IS THAT PICTURE OF LLOYD IN A HAT THAT YOUR MUM WOULD PUT YOU IN TO STOP YOU GETTING A SUNBURNT NECK!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How old is this woman? I can’t figure it out but seen a few videos if hers over a couple of days. One of them saying she’s begged for freebies, hardly deserving from what I can see? Second video I’ve seen is her saying she’s an adult because she’s doing some laundry? I was living on my own by 17 and this woman looks at least mid-30s…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Jake Randall Lloyd video replied to is always in and about Lloyd, Eden and Yaz’s content he seems very desperate to “make it” on TT

Wait what comments were actually made on the live this morning? Did anyone manage to record anything before she went off?

Reactions: 2
Wait what comments were actually made on the live this morning? Did anyone manage to record anything before she went off?
Loads of asking if she was renting or buying. She got shirty about that. The one that killed it was when someone said "is that your natural hair, it looks really thin". She went off less than a minute after

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s what got me, ‘reaching out’ to companies but passing it off as ‘working together’, essentially begging ! There’s people struggling massively yet Miss Moneybags here is trying to get as many freebies as she can ! She’s so tone deaf it’s unreal. I bet you any money they will hire a cleaner !!!

Apparently the payments are coming anytime between the 14th and 31st July-if you search ‘universal credit cost of living payment’ on tiktok there are videos people have done explaining when payments are being made. It’s crap as it was made to sound like everyone would receive it on the 14th which isn’t actually the case 🙄 x
After a mild panic its showing as going in Monday, which is a huge relief. Hope all the payments are processed just as quickly. Thanks for the info xx

Reactions: 4
Would love to see Edens email to the companies “hi I have 3m followers and no engagement, please can you gift me some stepladders to help my midget gem climb into bed”

they say it’s a healthier alternative to drinking juice or flavoured water in which case I’m not taking advice from a 5 foot Jack Russell who smokes, sniffs and has more red wine flowing through his body than blood
oh this reminds me of a vid I saw last night! He was filling the salt mill for Eden and I couldn’t help but notice how professional at tapping the salt out of the bag! 🤣 ❄

this image looks like they are setting up a crack den 🤣

3A140FE1-7F86-45DE-A36E-171BFC0E803C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.