Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After rent shaming for so long she’s now renting cos she don’t want a mortgage with Lloyd before they’re married
Did ya hear yaz 'erm dont say negative stuff about renting that can be so damaging to those who will never be able to buy!' Erm, it was literally all your sister has said until she realised the money aint gonna last much longer!

Reactions: 21
Why is she doing that with that dirty rag, wouldn’t surprise me if she claimed she had Autism and that bit of cloth was a sensory thing to help her cope like a fidget spinner and that’s why she is like that

Reactions: 10
Dogging Wayne out saying he just texts her asking for £50 without asking how she is etc and thats good because she doesn't wanna have a pointless conversation, just get straight to it!

Reactions: 5
Why is she doing that with that dirty rag, wouldn’t surprise me if she claimed she had Autism and that bit of cloth was a sensory than to help her cope like a fidget spinner
For attention probably, all walking Icks. Eden’s hair is mega greasy and all Yaz’s face when she touched it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way that Yaz always has to say what eden “ACTUALLY meant” every time she says something aswell??? Like why can’t Yaz just let eden be her own person? 😂 there both a pair of dicks. Yaz is always correcting her on everything she says
She knows if Eden gets a permanent ban that’s half her content gone that’s why!😂

Reactions: 4
Its no rumour hmjjgyiktod, he deffo wears them 😂

I’ve stopped watching now cos they’re getting on my tits. Never known such an annoying trio. 33, nearly 30 and 24 carrying on like a group of teenagers sat in the tiny box room of their parents house. It’s beyond sad and weird. Yaz kept cutting Eden off and not letting her answer stuff. I don’t really know how to explain it, but they kept doing something like you’d do at primary school when you’d have an inside joke with your mates and didnt want other people to know. Yaz typed something on her phone and showed it to Eden at one point and Eden was like “yeah if it gets asked again, i will answer 100%’ oh shut up 😅😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you have to stop yourself saying something and get told off by your sister and your strange boyfriend you know there’s a problem

Reactions: 11
I cant be cancelled....... look at ya views girl, you're basically over!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did ya hear yaz 'erm dont say negative stuff about renting that can be so damaging to those who will never be able to buy!' Erm, it was literally all your sister has said until she realised the money aint gonna last much longer!
Yaz only owns a house because she married an older man.

Reactions: 10
Why is Yaz so bleeping bitter about Eden keep mentioning Jesus? Honestly Yaz is irritating me more then eden this live

Reactions: 7
Yas saying we will make a whole page about her saying ‘I’m Jesus’ but no one gives a duck about that, we just dislike her compulsive lying weird personality and her 4 ft fella

Reactions: 8
Saying she’s Jesus, Yaz goes ‘there’s going to be a whole page with this clip’ you’re obsessed with tattle babiesssss, get over it🥱

Reactions: 9
When she referred to people who see through her tit as 'simple' and once she's thoroughly explained herself they can see they were wrong! Dunno who the duck she thinks she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.