Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a video when she was trying on bikinis, at the end when she said she was completely starkers I’m sure I could see the bikini top

In a video when she was trying on bikinis, at the end when she said she was completely starkers I’m sure I could see the bikini top
I thought she meant she had been standing infront of the window getting changed in and out of them the full time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I often think that when she says these inappropriate things, it’s usually just for the shock value.

She just doesn’t have a personality, she’s not funny, she hasn’t really got any original content now. I just do not get what people see in her, I often think that when she says these inappropriate things, it’s usually just for the shock value.

She just doesn’t have a personality, she’s not funny, she hasn’t really got any original content now. I just do not get what people see in her she’s weird and dull

Reactions: 15
[Qm
I often think that when she says these inappropriate things, it’s usually just for the shock value.

She just doesn’t have a personality, she’s not funny, she hasn’t really got any original content now. I just do not get what people see in her, I often think that when she says these inappropriate things, it’s usually just for the shock value.

She just doesn’t have a personality, she’s not funny, she hasn’t really got any original content now. I just do not get what people see in her she’s weird and dull
Agreed. That’s why she does so much toilet content - to be.”shocking”

Reactions: 8
Arse of a rhinoceros and a waist of a greyhound?? Do I need to get my eyes tested because that’s not Eden’s body type at all

Reactions: 9
Yuck, the fact ITV openly support Eden is actually shocking and it’s disgusting how they’ve give airtime to Eden with someone like Dr Alex!!! i’m assuming they haven’t watched any of her content for the past year.??. Lover boy Lloyd taking the piss out of someone’s weight because they asked him for his height, Eden starting and dropping Eat with Eden whenever she needs money, being rude to her young followers while posting vulgar videos and promoting botox and sunbeds to the little girls following her … It makes no sense, surely there’s more deserving people on tiktok than the girl who grooms vulnerable ppl for views and money 😣

Attachments

Last edited:
She pisses me off so much when she talks about her body. I have a 34 inch waist and a 45 inch ass, you have no bleeping idea how hard it is for people with actual fat asses to find clothes. At least I can save money on bum pads though 🤷🏻‍♀️

The way that she eats makes me feel physically unwell. She had such a good upbringing, yeah clearly not being taught table manners let alone manners in general. Chomping on food, eating with her mouth open, talking with a full mouth. I remember Lloyd not long ago saying he doesn’t like people who yap their food. He wants to look closer to his fiancé. How anyone can sit there and eat their food with her and find it as a comfort I don’t know

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Midget gem is thick as tit
Rip Louis, James, John. Guys react to this with a heart to show compassion. Definitely not to boost my likes or get my engagement up. Thinking of myself and my grandad at this sad time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
John Lennon the abuser. Great choice Lloyd. But then Eden did pick Ted Bundy.

And I love Billie Eilish so I’m annoyed that Eden does too. Like she probably sees herself as Billie in regards to her mental health and helping people. Except Billie isn’t from a rich privileged background and conned people in order yo buy PLT, fags and RedBull.

Reactions: 7
John Lennon the abuser. Great choice Lloyd. But then Eden did pick Ted Bundy.

And I love Billie Eilish so I’m annoyed that Eden does too. Like she probably sees herself as Billie in regards to her mental health and helping people. Except Billie isn’t from a rich privileged background and conned people in order yo buy PLT, fags and RedBull.
If Billie has another emotional night like she's been having at her concerts I guarantee Eden says she feels triggered and complains.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.