Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was seeing my favourite artist that I was obsessed with, ain’t no way on this earth I am missing a single second of it.
Wonder how long before that video gets deleted 😂just seen she’s posted one after of her crying and all that dramatic crap, yet still left early 😂😂😂 ok Eden.

Reactions: 19
So sick of this witch. She has literally built a following on aiming her content towards teenagers with disordered eating, has the nerve to post complaining about the nail tech talking about diets yet all she has done recently is post content revolving around weight and food? Comparing herself to a rhino? Does she not see how people with similar or bigger body shapes will find this triggering? Yes you can complain that you are picked up on everything you say Eden but you have built a following on Eat With Me videos and have 3m followers so like it or not you have a responsibility!

Who says to their other half “urgh you’re making healthier decisions with food”, probably wants to fatten him up is she thinks no one else wants him.

and to conclude: we all saw your videos lip syncing to happier than ever you lying toad

Reactions: 25
Her pretending to cry at Billie while lil man films her is the most Eden thing I've seen 🤣 what an absolute pleb. She deffo told him to move the camera to her whilst she fake cries.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not sure if this has already been mentioned. But did she leave summertime ball early? Or did she have to stay because she was being paid to be there?

The way she eats is actually disgusting. I don’t know how she isn’t embarrassed to sit there shovelling food in her mouth, talking with her mouth full and chewing with her mouth open. 🤮

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this has already been mentioned. But did she leave summertime ball early? Or did she have to stay because she was being paid to be there?
Tbf with summertime ball .she would have been screwed either way😆 as soon as harry finished everyone left 😆.David gutta was on afterwards but from what I've seen everyone left after Harry

Reactions: 3
1) So she didn’t get seats right in front of the stage like she tried to make out
2) That bleeping claw clip 🤮
3) She was complaining about people talking about weight at work the other day, and she’s sat ‘at work’ 🙄 doing an EWM for vulnerable, struggling young girls with ED possibly, talking about weight and getting fat… Make it make sense, for just once Eeeds!

Reactions: 23
In their twilight video they both look high as a bleeping kite.

also awwwww bless her what a milestone for baby 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 how he doesn’t give himself the ick talking like that.

Reactions: 4
Yasmin with the clout chasing videos are back. It might be a sound but according to her, she will find us all for making Eden feel like tit.. I mean how long we been here now and none of them have a bloody clue who any of us are 😂😂😂 hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think he’s wearing the boosters with his heeled balenciagas?

Also I wondered what the word count of “ick” is on these threads. Never have I ever seen a more booster walking talking ick called Lloyd.

Can anyone remember when Yaz met them in London and Lloyd thought he was looking like a gangster protecting baby - and we commented it was more like a mum and toddler and it got deleted so fast 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lloyd's latest video makes me want to stab myself in the vagina with a rusty knife. His fuckin face when he talks. Massive ICK!
He's also had the cheek to comment "FlAAsh WaRnInGgg 🫠" on Eden's video because everyone was commenting it... Imagine being 33 and behaving like that 🤦‍♀️ They sit there preying on vulnerable people with disabilities and mental health issues then moan when those very people require warnings on her videos.

Reactions: 19
Seems like the munchausen runs in the family with yaz and her stomach rupture… a)it’s a uterine rupture and b)uterine rupture is something you get after a section and you’re expecting another baby isn’t it?

Yeah I think he is. She said in a video before the concert that the shoes she was wearing made her about about ‘6ft - 6ft 1’ and on that photo he doesn’t look THAT much smaller than her lol 👀😂 unless its edited or the angle !

Do we think he’s wearing the boosters with his heeled balenciagas?

Also I wondered what the word count of “ick” is on these threads. Never have I ever seen a more booster walking talking ick called Lloyd.

Can anyone remember when Yaz met them in London and Lloyd thought he was looking like a gangster protecting baby - and we commented it was more like a mum and toddler and it got deleted so fast 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.