Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t her fault persay but honestly I really resent the bragging about having the best childhood. Probably triggered because my childhood was neglect, abuse and in care basically, but if anyone else can watch it and update that would be good because she triggers the crap out of me with the privilege she’s had through her entire life.

I know this isn’t her fault persay but honestly I really resent the bragging about having the best childhood. Probably triggered because my childhood was neglect, abuse and in care basically, but if anyone else can watch it and update that would be good because she triggers the crap out of me with the privilege she’s had through her entire life.
I love how she’s screenshot how brilliant her life is but hasn’t actually acknowledged the fact that she’s very privileged for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Loves a contradiction does Eediee! Many a time on lives she has lamented on the fact that she had a poor childhood, so which is it Eden? Huh?

Reactions: 14
Lloyd’s question to Eden on her story look at her response she’s disgusting!!!

I love how she’s screenshot how brilliant her life is but hasn’t actually acknowledged the fact that she’s very privileged for that.
TW:
I feel this 100%, without telling my life story I went through a lot of abuse as a child went into care at 10 years old, grew up in the system then my dad took his life. My mums a recovered substance used now, I’m proud of her but I have PTSD, Anxiety and depression as a result of my childhood. It’s sad, I’m happy she had a great childhood but she doesn’t respect her parents how she should especially her dad it breaks my heart how horrible they all are to him.

I genuinely think she knows how privileged she is, she’s just smug about it.
I hope you’re ok, In short I find her very triggering to xx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
KSI spoke about how much money he made on tiktok (7.1m followers, 71.m likes and his videos always have over 1m views) and it was hardly anything compared to the views, likes and followers he has. So Lloyd has 211.2k followers and 5.2m likes, his videos average at around 150k likes-ish so he isn’t going to be raking it in!

Reactions: 5
Can she for one second realise what she’s bleeping saying - bum of a rhino and body of a greyhound. This is why the c u next Tuesday needs to stop doing EWM.

Reactions: 3
Cue the mega eye roll 🙄🙄🙄

Of course you love yourself! You have a conventionally attractive body!! Stop making out that you're "massive" it's so damaging to all the young followers you claim to care about. We all know you don't give a tit about them and your socials are used purely as a massive ego stroke for you

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to edit that YouTube thing with what she said about that girl with mental health gaslighting her…. It would be epic because I’m too much of a technophobe and would highlight what an absolute hypocrite she is 😂

Has anyone seen Lloyds TikTok trying to sell glossy box to his followers like he knows what he’s actually talking about 😂 he didn’t say the price, where to order or anything lol

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Lloyds TikTok trying to sell glossy box to his followers like he knows what he’s actually talking about 😂 he didn’t say the price, where to order or anything lol
Yep glossybox obviously didn’t realise 90% of his audience are 12 year old girls when they paid him for the ad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.