Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever said how much she makes ? What does she do ? I don’t see her advertising much, Not like other creators with a large followings

Reactions: 6
This is so strange. Why is she so uncomfortable with him? And honestly, if you’re not lying exhausted in a sweaty breathless heap trying to recover physically then the sex hasn’t been good enough ✌
So true! Last thing I could think about is taking pictures. In fact my phone is normally fairly far away!

Reactions: 8
Has she ever said how much she makes ? What does she do ? I don’t see her advertising much, Not like other creators with a large followings
She’s hinted she has a lot of money and I’m sure she said something about having over £30k in savings was it?? I’m not 100% sure because she mentioned it ages ago. I do think she has credit cards and klarna debt, the amount she buys is ridiculous and she has nothing to show for how much she earns

If I was her I’d be contacting my management and asking where all the brand deals are or if I was her management I’d drop her like a sack of tit if no brands did want to work with her! I can definitely tell she will attempt an OF if her money dries up

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but Lloyds video has really given me tbe ICK big time! There’s caring for your girlfriend, but then acting like you’re her carer🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s nice for a man to show they love you but he’s basically doing simple things that an independent woman should be doing herself.

Reactions: 17
She’s hinted she has a lot of money and I’m sure she said something about having over £30k in savings was it?? I’m not 100% sure because she mentioned it ages ago. I do think she has credit cards and klarna debt, the amount she buys is ridiculous and she has nothing to show for how much she earns

If I was her I’d be contacting my management and asking where all the brand deals are or if I was her management I’d drop her like a sack of tit if no brands did want to work with her! I can definitely tell she will attempt an OF if her money dries up
I know that tiktokers get a lot of money for doing tiktok shop and commission on top of that, but she stopped doing that months ago for some stupid reason. I think it was because she was getting the same products all the time never any variety and she got bored of it obviously

Reactions: 2
What the duck? This is uncalled for. They’ve only asked how tall Lloyd is and this was his response? Clearly a touchy subject for midget man
Why tf would he say something like this when the majority of Edens followers are young kids with eating disorders 🙁 oh my god

Reactions: 13
Nah, they’re both as un-hinged as each other. Who the actual heck does a day in the life and thinks “I’ll share a clip of us after we’ve shagged”.. imagine your relationship and sex life being that boring you feel you need to brag on social media about it? I’m not sure everyone on tiktok and Instagram needed to know that 3 times they’ve told us all today phow they shagged this morning. What the duck ???? They’ve literally got no filter at all. Tiktok and Instagram isn’t only fans. Go on there instead. Pair of weirdos. Not forgetting she’s had 4 red bulls today and she wonders why she has the shakes. Squeezing her spots in the lift. Classy girl. Pair of them make me heave. I like the way Lloyd had to slip in how he paid for the meal whilst she went toilet. Yeah, with her card. You’re literally skint from buying her perfume. Behave.

TikTok has gone to both of their heads. This app was literally for people doing trends and dances. What has happened 😭😭😭😭😭
Maybe there building up to tell everyone there starting only fans … can you imagine him he might need step ladder for a few position.A good hand job her giant hands will nearly pull his little winkie off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can see Eden going from a somewhat respectable person on tiktok to becoming one of those weirdos that people only watch to take the piss, especially with little lapdog Lloyd on the scene

Embarrrasssingggggg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
if anyone has the strength to watch the itv2 YouTube with Dr Alex George please do a little summary. I can't face it 🙃

Reactions: 1
I can see Eden going from a somewhat respectable person on tiktok to becoming one of those weirdos that people only watch to take the piss, especially with her little lapdog Lloyd on the scene

Embarrrasssingggggg
Surprised they haven't started the cringey prank wars like most tiktok couples do

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Stalker Yaz is on Lloyds post telling him how much she loves him - again. Notice how he doesn’t say it back though.

Yaz you need a reality check, if you’re chasing after the likes of Lloyd and Spragg then maybe just maybe you’re not happy in your relationship.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Stalker Yaz is on Lloyds post telling him how much she loves him - again. Notice how he doesn’t say it back though.

Yaz you need a reality check, if you’re chasing after the likes of Lloyd and Spragg then maybe just maybe you’re not happy in your relationship.
I think Yaz speaks to and about people the way she wishes people spoke about her. Well it's just theory

Reactions: 12
What self respecting 33yr old man brags about having sex on social media. At this point they are both just a walking embarrassment, I don’t know who is more annoying. It’s also Billie Eilish tonight so I’m sure we will have plenty of content to laugh at

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.