Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan and yaz have both been announced for SITC if lee goes it's going to be carnage 😆 I wonder if they will stay away from each other or not 😆 then yaz will have people going up to her asking if she's safe

Reactions: 10
I pray to God that she doesn’t get that horse!
Could you imagine Eden actually bothering with farriers, vets, grooming (the horse, not vulnerable children) feeding, mucking out, general care of an animal that takes a lot of time, effort and money! It’ll be Lloydy baby that ends up doing everything.

Reactions: 22
If Eden does get a horse no doubt it will be on loan in full livery which means the stables does all the mucking out, turning out, feeding, grooming etc and is bloody expensive as well as paying for farrier, worming, vets, rugs the list goes on…diy livery is doing all that yourself and u pay less. No bleeping way will Eden be up every morning for feeding mucking out and turning out. She’ll have it a few months get some content then return to owner after her bank account is seriously depleted. That girl doesn’t know responsibility if it slapped her up the face

Can’t believe Lloyd used to own a recruitment company. Wow 🤩😂
😂😂😂 did he aye???? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Do I give her a forever home with me”.. us including Eden knowing it’ll be a 5 minute wonder just like everything else. The day in the lives, the going to events, press releases, eat with me videos and everything else so therefore no, leave the horse where it is.
Is the horse definitely not owned? i know it’s not in a stables but where I’m from that doesn’t mean it’s a wild horse.

Reactions: 5
When she was kissing it I thought I wonder if that's how Lloyd feels kissing her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the horse definitely not owned? i know it’s not in a stables but where I’m from that doesn’t mean it’s a wild horse.
I’m not entirely sure, at the beginning of the video there is a clip of her walking with a older man which she’s done on purpose so it doesn’t look like she’s trespassing but regardless, the horse looks content in the video and she can’t just have any horse she wants and it’s not just a easy process. She will get bored after 5 mins having to constantly go to the stables, ride the horse and clean the stables out and the horse itself. She just thinks she will be riding a horse everyday and not thinking about everything else

Reactions: 4
Omg can you imagine Eden having to look after a horse in the dead of winter, I've been there and its hard work, mind you I used to work to I had to go to the yard at 6.00am sort the horse out and then go to work, it was the same then on the way home, Edens too lazy for a horse, she wanna stick to having a trot around a riding school on a Saturday afternoon!

Reactions: 17
“Do I give her a forever home with me”.. us including Eden knowing it’ll be a 5 minute wonder just like everything else. The day in the lives, the going to events, press releases, eat with me videos and everything else so therefore no, leave the horse where it is.
She cant even clean her own bedroom nevermind muck out a bloody stable! Im.sure the horse aint gonna wait for her to wake up mid afternoon to get fed either!

Reactions: 18
Na she needs to duck off and not buy that horse. The girl can barely leave her bedroom let alone leave and go and care for a horse at least twice a day. She’s an absolute spunk brain

Reactions: 15
Someone just pointed out in the comments that green people shouldn’t own green horses, not entirely sure what it meant but further down someone said inexperienced owners. It’s been deleted but imagine being that pig ignorant you can’t listen to people talking sense than the bleeping children commenting saying OMG yes you need the horse. Anything for content.

Reactions: 15
This horse business is all just anotheeeer faze for greedy eeddy. The only person whom she’s kidding is herself and her 13/14 year old followers.

Reactions: 8
i mean, if she does buy that horse we can agree with the statement that pets look like their owners💀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone just pointed out in the comments that green people shouldn’t own green horses, not entirely sure what it meant but further down someone said inexperienced owners. It’s been deleted but imagine being that pig ignorant you can’t listen to people talking sense than the bleeping children commenting saying OMG yes you need the horse. Anything for content.
Yeah in horsey terms “Green” means inexperienced. So you can’t have someone like Eden who is very inexperienced with horses, owing a novice horse. She would need a well trained, well hacked (with a range of riders) etc etc … basically an experienced horse that knows what its doing, knows what’s expected of if and doesn’t need much input from the rider. Having a Green rider with a green horse is a disaster as neither knows what to do. She t leads to accidents, serious ones!! My friend was very green but thought she knew everything from Google and having a few lessons when younger. Her dad bought her a horse and it was very green. Had never been hacked out. She went on a hack it seen a sheep and the sheep done what sheep do “Baaaaa” , the horse bolted and my friend being green didn’t know how to handle this. She ended up on the floor with a broken back. She had to learn how to walk again!! This isn’t a joke and horses are very dangerous animals if you don’t know what you are doing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I know Disney is moving away the stereotype princess.. but no I don’t think there’ll be a Disney princess with wears ratty extensions, attempted black face and wears bin bags as trousers.

Lloyd gives me more Phil from Hercules or LeFou from Beauty and the Beast vibes..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah in horsey terms “Green” means inexperienced. So you can’t have someone like Eden who is very inexperienced with horses, owing a novice horse. She would need a well trained, well hacked (with a range of riders) etc etc … basically an experienced horse that knows what its doing, knows what’s expected of if and doesn’t need much input from the rider. Having a Green rider with a green horse is a disaster as neither knows what to do. She t leads to accidents, serious ones!! My friend was very green but thought she knew everything from Google and having a few lessons when younger. Her dad bought her a horse and it was very green. Had never been hacked out. She went on a hack it seen a sheep and the sheep done what sheep do “Baaaaa” , the horse bolted and my friend being green didn’t know how to handle this. She ended up on the floor with a broken back. She had to learn how to walk again!! This isn’t a joke and horses are very dangerous animals if you don’t know what you are doing.
This is spot on! I hope you’re friend is okay now

I know Disney is moving away the stereotype princess.. but no I don’t think there’ll be a Disney princess with wears ratty extensions, attempted black face and wears bin bags as trousers.

Lloyd gives me more Phil from Hercules or LeFou from Beauty and the Beast vibes..
Maybe if the Disney princess is the wicked witch of the west

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.