Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who missed the videos of her DDs the other day
I think she’s mad about the not discussing weight publicly TikTok because she really thought she’d did something and people would flood the comments with how kind and understanding she is.

Nah. We see you for who you really are Eden. You used mental health to manipulate vulnerable minors and then dropped the act once you got your following.

So go shut up and make yet another “perfect relationship” reel whilst your leeching goblin lies next to you snoring his alcoholic breath stink off.

Reactions: 21
'Is it me or is being cocky like such a mood... like who's watching that actually has any power over me, like I can do and say what I want like who's got the power to tell me not to'. You're right Eden, be as cocky as you desire... that's why other 'influencers' are getting private gets to Spain and you're still sat festering in your sweaty bedroom!
She's being invited to capitals summertime ball...same thing right? 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never posted on Edens threads before but here goes..

I never really paid much attention to her tbh, her videos would pop up on my fyp and I’d just think how she was pretty and her makeup always looked nice.

But now? I can’t stand her. I just think she’s a mean person. She comes across as a massive bully and I don’t understand how other people don’t also get that impression from her because to me it’s so clear to see.

I saw a video come up where someone had screen recorded one of her lives saying it’s completely normal to think about killing someone and I was a bit like huh? If that’s what she genuinely thinks then I seriously believe she needs help.

I actually caught her live yesterday and I found it really awkward and embarrassing how many times Lloyd had to tell her to stop talking about something. She went on to say ‘I’m not a bleeping CBeebies presenter, I don’t have to watch what I say’ oh but you do Eden, she has so many young followers on there and I can’t believe she doesn’t feel like she needs to be careful about what she says.

Reactions: 30
Yasmin only uses that amount of money on make up because she don’t pay for it. Of course it’s all gifted etc, especially as it’s the products for TikTok shop. You can literally tell the difference between Yasmin’s make up 2 years ago to now lol. The cheek of her to sell a product for that price when you can get it cheaper and won’t be putting money in her pocket at the same time 😊 why should I fund her days out, Starbucks, takeaways and holidays. No thanks

Reactions: 13
Someone posted this screenshot of her saying people depend on her to eat, but on live the other day, she said she's never had anyone rely on her to eat when I asked why she lured followers into depending on her. I've posted the screen recording of her saying it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
For anyone who missed the videos of her DDs the other day
bleeping hilarious
'be mindful of what you say in public'
Eden: Calls MM a bleep
Also Eden: Tells her entire fan base and whoever else watching on a CHARITY live for CHILDREN IN NEED that she sucked off a dick with her best mate for £200 😂😭 can't make this tit up

Does anyone here follow Get The Badge In on twitter? Great contender here 😂😂
Omg the way Lloyd is like reaching in to the table and his hands clasped like that, idk why but it makes me embarrassed for him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm closer to Lloyd's age, and I can't imagine having anything in common with a 24 year old!
disagree with this slightly. I'm 24 and my now husband is 31 and we've got a baby together. I dont think their age is a problem personally. the fact he's 33 living in her bedroom is the main thing that doesn't sit right with me, wheres the life goals 🙃

Reactions: 28
disagree with this slightly. I'm 24 and my now husband is 31 and we've got a baby together. I dont think their age is a problem personally. the fact he's 33 living in her bedroom is the main thing that doesn't sit right with me, wheres the life goals 🙃
Don’t forget the cookbook with the worlds most basic instructions and grammatical errors. They have made moves

Reactions: 7
@keepingtiktoks4fe has posted my video proving she chats tit. Hopefully it gains traction and people will see how much of a bullshitter she is!

Reactions: 10
The forced hand shaking on the hair curling vid ffs hahahahahahahaha

p.s the hair looks so bad 😭

Reactions: 5
Anyone else remember when Eden messaged tiktok support on Twitter telling them how she has ‘young girls messaging her saying they were waiting up all night to eat with her’.. 😩

If that’s the case why did she drop them like a sack of tit? 😂

@keepingtiktoks4fe really needs to upload this next to the video of Eden saying she hasn’t had anyone rely on her to eat, she’s literally been caught lying in 4k

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else remember when Eden messaged tiktok support on Twitter telling them how she has young girls messaging her saying they were waiting all night to eat with her.. 😩

@keepingtiktoks4fe need to upload this next to the video of Eden saying she hasn’t had anyone rely on her to eat
Makes me laugh how much she used that to get big and then just stopped. She’s vile, it was all fake

Reactions: 9
Anyone else remember when Eden messaged tiktok support on Twitter telling them how she has ‘young girls messaging her saying they were waiting up all night to eat with her’.. 😩

@keepingtiktoks4fe really needs to upload this next to the video of Eden saying she hasn’t had anyone rely on her to eat
She is so absolutely fine with exploiting vulnerable people for her own gain but accountability, who is she

Reactions: 7

@keepingtiktoks4fe really needs to upload this next to the video of Eden saying she hasn’t had anyone rely on her to eat
I’m assuming the person behind the account is watching here 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.