Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this probably a piss take but how ironic is this
Adam made a vid about it too they both have been on hols recently and knew love island would get a lot of engagement so they probably filmed themselves while away to be used as content when it came on

most of us don’t say “wrong” things eedy. it would’ve been pretty easy for her to hold her hands up and say “look, i’ve said XYZ” and show some accountability and responsibility (maybe not easy for her).
the rest of us haven’t made stupid posts like that, i haven’t for one anyway - i may be in a minority, unsure.

funny how it’s all these upcoming “influencers” with questionable past beliefs and attitudes/public statements.

Reactions: 11
I’ve always said that, but if you’re pushing to be in the content creator world, you SHOULD delete things you’ve wrote in the past if it’s Twitter, Facebook or whatever because it can easily be found hence why Elle Darby had a 5 month disappearance off social media because of what she said 10+ years ago. End of the day, she shouldn’t of wrote them tweets in the first place. I understand that selling juice plus was a big thing years ago, but the tweets? They’re literally embarrassing and she should’ve deleted them before she “begged to be famous”. There’s nothing to “step on eggshells” about. She just needs to accept that being a horrible vindictive piece of work won’t get her far. She should think before she speaks and types. It’s not rocket science. There’s so so many content creators that haven’t had pages made about them or even trolled because they’re just themselves.

She has literally faked her way into social media and people are seeing the cracks. She’s a horrible woman. So vile with what she says and how she says it. Not forgetting she’s so rude and the way she tried to normalise things, I’m actually scared for when she has children, like being addicted to Imodium. Maybe that’s why she talks so much tit. They do say when your bowels are full, it starts coming out your mouth.

I’m not sure that everyone on TikTok wants to see her camel toe either. Maybe I’m too old idk but I don’t remember being anything like her when I was 24.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People keep sticking up for Eden’s inappropriate behaviour saying how their children shouldn’t be watching her and it’s not Edens fault.. I’m guessing they don’t recall the time Eden made a tiktok specifically for the PARENTS of the kids who watch her Ewe videos 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Needy really doesn't understand adulting does she. If I made a SM video that put me or my company in disrepute then I would be fired for gross misconduct. It happens! I only follow Tiktok but have encountered many scammy begs 'creators' that have been sacked for their TT content.
She is a daft bint that one.
#FreeLloyd
My friend was offered a job and posted something on Facebook which was a joke and completely unrelated (not offensive to anyone either) and they called and said she wasn’t right for the company because of it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
For anyone who missed the videos of her DDs the other day

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s used one of Lloyds songs on her tiktoks, if that’s the standard of his djing then I’d give it up if I was him

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else see the video she deleted almost instantly,being rude to a child? It's been re-uploaded on @keepingtiktoks4fe

She's having a moan about someone filming her, but guess what, Eden done the video,doing exactly the same thing 😂she's rude.. next she will be hiring private security to walk her round the streets 🙄
Absolute embarrassment!!

Reactions: 13
For anyone who missed the videos of her DDs the other day
She should be mindful of the poor girls she’s had following her with ED and stopped her EWE! She posted a video of Lloyd drinking a drink around her waist, right? This girl man!🙄

Reactions: 12
This made me laugh out loud 😂Go look after your kids…. Erm it’s 2am they’ll be in bed hun 😂 it’s been deleted. Also what has being a nurse got to do with not liking someone’s false lashes🤔 Also what child is gonna be wearing lash extensions ffs.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I follow a few Mh pages and this came up! I’m not sure if they actually wrote it about Eden…
982D6D65-C23A-4A09-BA2A-2DCDD182FC57.jpeg

I have so much to say about those videos but I don’t wanna waffle so il keep it short, her lack of self awareness is outrageous, she is the biggest hypocrite on the app and she just talks absolute nonsense!!

people Aren’t allowed to say skinny in a salon cos they work there? But she can say whatever the duck she likes and cant be held to account as it’s then trolling? Ok then

Reactions: 17
Maybe people on a CHILDRENS IN NEED tiktok live didn’t want to hear about Eden sucking a dick for money 🤷🏻‍♀️.. She really does have a God complex, thinking she can walk around and say whatever but people have to be on egg shells when around her because she might get “triggered” 😐

No wonder no big brands have actually wanted to work with her, she’s vile and an embarrassment

Reactions: 24
'Is it me or is being cocky like such a mood... like who's watching that actually has any power over me, like I can do and say what I want like who's got the power to tell me not to'. You're right Eden, be as cocky as you desire... that's why other 'influencers' are getting private gets to Spain and you're still sat festering in your sweaty bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has Yaz really posted what she uses on her face… and it all adds up to £300… is she sodding serious. Yeah ok hun I’ll just make myself homeless but all for glowing skin eh.

They both take the utter piss
She spends up to £300 on her face and still looks like a chav who sits about the park drinking frosty jacks and blasts music off her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.