Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s always going on about hate and being ‘bullied by trolls’ but look what happened to katylee today that’s the kind of stuff that drives people to the edge not being called out on your bullshit my heart hurt for her today yeah I might not like her but sending your hate in a letter to someone’s house is pathetic because someone has genuinely wrote that hate down on paper and posted it.

Reactions: 21
Eden is such a bleeping nasty sket. What the duck is up with the management and all these twats they have taken on?

Totally agree that Freya and Lloyd suit better than him and eden. Oops

Also just gonna leave this little comparison here.
Aunt sally- worzel gumage

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Im confused that eedy will drive 2 hours to visit a horse but barely (if ever anymore) bothers to drive to see her sister and nephew who are also a few hours away 🤔

Reactions: 19
Im confused that eedy will drive 2 hours to visit a horse but barely (if ever anymore) bothers to drive to see her sister and nephew who are also a few hours away 🤔
Coz it doesn’t benefit her, probably expected to be gifted a horse.

Reactions: 15
So she’s always going on about hate and being ‘bullied by trolls’ but look what happened to katylee today that’s the kind of stuff that drives people to the edge not being called out on your bullshit my heart hurt for her today yeah I might not like her but sending your hate in a letter to someone’s house is pathetic because someone has genuinely wrote that hate down on paper and posted it.
How long do we reckon it’s gonna be until Eden has the same/very similar story?

Reactions: 6
Best part it isn't even Eden driving, it's Lloyd so it's duck all to her

Reactions: 2
Horse vet 😂😂 equine vet u dumb witch 😂 also the fact Lloyd puts his wee sausage near your horse face does not qualify as “surrounded by experienced equestrians” 😂😂 she really is becoming a parody of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 27
CRYING 🤣🤣🤣🤣 which one of yous was this then huh 🤣🤣🤞🏼🤞🏼
The comment about not eating chicken and acting like she trusts Nando’s… I’d be more worried about how a restaurant was cooking my food if I was that scared of it, can’t see what’s going on in the kitchen. She talks so much shiiiiiiiite!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wooo I’ve been blocked no more needy eedy.

Plus the whole 'we drove two hours'
But ya didn't did ya hun, because ya can't drive. You were chaperoned by your wee man pixie dick

Aaaand and she deleted his comment 😂😭
The last time I looked he had over 200 likes on it. She didn’t understand if it was sarcasm. So had to delete just incase lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Plus the whole 'we drove two hours'
But ya didn't did ya hun, because ya can't drive. You were chaperoned by your wee man pixie dick

Aaaand and she deleted his comment 😂😭
Howling at Pixie dick!😂😂😂 I'm so glad Eden got with Lloyd, Its the highlight of my day coming on here and reading all the nicknames for Lloyd aka little lad!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She uploaded a video of Lloyd being bitten by a horse whilst she’s stroking the horse she’s got this ‘unreal connection’ with. And she literally runs away from the horses out of the field, Lloyd is swearing at the horses and Eden sounds so angry, and he’s like ‘don’t be mean to my baby’ they’re bleeping horses stop talking to them like that.
She’s scared of being in the field with them and the moment anything happens expects midget gem to sort it, if that’s what will happen with her horse it won’t last long and she’ll abandon it.
The whole ‘money isn’t an issue’, they only said they have £30K savings, that’s all go on the horse wash for al it’s needs.
I guess little Lloydy will be living in Carla’s house til he’s 50, in eedys bedroom doing nothing for years and being a fat slob

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she say she and Lloyd we’re gonna go ‘travelling’… she can’t do that if she gonna get a horse, I mean she can but she deffo won’t be looking after it.

Reactions: 14
That wasn't a bite, that was a nibble, see the way she legged it outta the field, if she had any experience around horses that wouldn't have bothered her at all! I got bit on the back while in the field, literally knocked me off my feet and winded me, Lloyd had a little tickle that's all lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.