Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live now, apparently us screen recording and posting the videos she deletes is stupid because it means more people see the thing she took down 🤔🙄

Oh and apparently she’s gone into loads of detail about her and Lloyd’s “private life” on this podcast and we’ll be shocked 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Lol so apparently they left early cause she doesn’t wanna walk out in the crowd because of the Manchester arena bombing. Then Lloyd goes no it because we get stopped so takes us ages and she says we can’t say that because I look ungrateful so he then changes it again to he becomes dad mode and doesn’t wanna wait in queues. Why not just say It’s late and takes too long, they have to come up with every excuse, using the bombing as a reason is a load of rubbish and disrespectful when she’s saying there’s multiple readosn

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Lol so apparently they left early cause she doesn’t wanna walk out in the crowd because of the Manchester arena bombing. Then Lloyd goes no it because we get stopped so takes us ages and she says we can’t say that because I look ungrateful so he then changes it again to he becomes dad mode and doesn’t wanna wait in queues. Why not just say It’s late and takes too long, they have to come up with every excuse, using the bombing as a reason is a load of rubbish and disrespectful when she’s saying there’s multiple readosn
Literally come here to say this... using what happened at Ariana for everyone to sympathy agree with her til short gob cut in with the truth!

Reactions: 14
The fact that Lloyd is wearing blocker moon boots and still smaller than Eden 😂😂😂😂
If they’ve got such a complex about the height difference then why does she also wear those ridiculous shoes 😂 get some £10 Shoezone flats to offset his boosters, Eedy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was she talking about Billie? (The artist she loves so much but don’t think I’ve heard her mention her this year at all.)

So what if it takes ages to leave? Do you have to back to for a babysitter or get up early for work? Nope:

Using Manchester as an excuse is beyond vile.

Reactions: 20
She’s live now, apparently us screen recording and posting the videos she deletes is stupid because it means more people see the thing she took down 🤔🙄

Oh and apparently she’s gone into loads of detail about her and Lloyd’s “private life” on this podcast and we’ll be shocked 🤢🤢
more people see it and make judgment over her vile views. I’ll never stop reposting videos when the girls being a class A Cu next Tuesday

Reactions: 9
more people see it and make judgment over her vile views. I’ll never stop reposting videos when the girls being a class A Cu next Tuesday
Amen. The video of her being a dick to a fan recording her has like 600k views and counting and lots of interesting comments

Yasmin has done a TikTok about comments she gets which has made me hysterically laugh because the comments aren’t wrong 😂😂😂 she can say she started TikTok before Eden but she still wouldn’t be where she is if it weren’t for Eden at all. No one has said that Yasmin is the wish version of Eden, Yasmin is the one that’s drilled it into peoples heads that their sisters and soooooooooo much alike

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
90674FB7-F94B-4833-8732-80B0DEDDD942.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHA! I don’t even know how I come across this! But go check this out and read the ‘about me/bio’ bit! Thought she didn’t class herself as a mental health advocate 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.