Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stooooop now 🤢🤢 why does anyone need to know. Why do they both feel the need to share when they’ve had sex. Acting like they’re the only people to do it
She's eating sushi? What about her vomiting thing (can't spell tonight)? And ill be honest with you, the thought of them two doing it had made me feel really gross. Its actually made my mouth go weird.

Reactions: 13
She's eating sushi? What about her vomiting thing (can't spell tonight)? And ill be honest with you, the thought of them two doing it had made me feel really gross. Its actually made my mouth go weird.
Even more gross when her dad was probably still laid up in bed and mum mooching about the house 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Stooooop now 🤢🤢 why does anyone need to know. Why do they both feel the need to share when they’ve had sex. Acting like they’re the only people to do it
Everything about that answer is odd. Why the question mark after amazing?
and the fact he needs to state they had sex this morning makes it seems like a rare occasion..
Also you're having sex in the same house that her parents are walking around in it's not gonna be that wild mate

Reactions: 22
Looked up the meal they had and it’s £226 for two people 🤣 plus 10% service charge. Love how much these two waste their money.

And she’s there’s filming tiktoks and he’s answering Q&As on Instagram. Run out of conversation about your boring lives yet?

Reactions: 16
He looks very feminine from the back, but also.. he has such a weird shape head.. I’ve never noticed it before. His really annoyed me since that story he did being a snob. What’s the betting Eden paid for that meal because his the best boyfriend ever and gave her a service this morning. Ew.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
What the duck? This is uncalled for. They’ve only asked how tall Lloyd is and this was his response? Clearly a touchy subject for midget man
This the same guy whose girlfriend is passionate about not talking about weight/diets in front of people due to their own eating issues yeah?

Reactions: 33
In their eating video he’s screeching ‘wait for me’ as she shovels in the raw meat into her gob. She would’ve paid for it all as per because he drove her somewhere in the car she pays for, they honestly think they’re TW’s Kardashians

Reactions: 11
They defo have a boring sex life if they’ve had to mention it and also thought she wasn’t gonna share much anymore hahaha x x

Reactions: 9
I mean the absolute cheek of her to say “I’m getting hang of this anxiety thing” whilst sitting there eating raw meat, sushi and all the other things. How does anyone manage to sit there and watch her eat whilst they struggle with the same? Sushi ok, each to their own but the raw meat? Horrendous. That’s what most people struggle with when they have Emetophobia. Coming from the same girl who would kick off if her mum got frozen chicken out the freezer..

I’m also positive that a restaurant doesn’t want to sit there and watch them eat each other’s faces off. Especially a posh place like Roka in London whilst she’s sitting there in a bra.

Reactions: 20
I agree with the raw meat thing but wouldn’t it be the same for rice as well? Like I honestly don’t have that much knowledge of emet but I know people canny be funny with rice on how it looks and that (TW IF YOU HAVE IT PLEASE BEST NOT TO READ FURTHER I DONT WANT TO SET ANYONE OFF SO I APOLOGISEi) one of the main foods U can get food poisoning from. My fiancé can be really funny with rice like if I’ve made it and there is left overs he won’t eat it the next day.Anyone else know what I mean?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.