Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, they’re both as un-hinged as each other. Who the actual heck does a day in the life and thinks “I’ll share a clip of us after we’ve shagged”.. imagine your relationship and sex life being that boring you feel you need to brag on social media about it? I’m not sure everyone on tiktok and Instagram needed to know that 3 times they’ve told us all today phow they shagged this morning. What the duck ???? They’ve literally got no filter at all. Tiktok and Instagram isn’t only fans. Go on there instead. Pair of weirdos. Not forgetting she’s had 4 red bulls today and she wonders why she has the shakes. Squeezing her spots in the lift. Classy girl. Pair of them make me heave. I like the way Lloyd had to slip in how he paid for the meal whilst she went toilet. Yeah, with her card. You’re literally skint from buying her perfume. Behave.

TikTok has gone to both of their heads. This app was literally for people doing trends and dances. What has happened 😭😭😭😭😭

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Nah, they’re both as un-hinged as each other. Who the actual heck does a day in the life and thinks “I’ll share a clip of us after we’ve shagged”.. imagine your relationship and sex life being that boring you feel you need to brag on social media about it? I’m not sure everyone on tiktok and Instagram needed to know that 3 times they’ve told us all today phow they shagged this morning. What the duck ???? They’ve literally got no filter at all. Tiktok and Instagram isn’t only fans. Go on there instead. Pair of weirdos. Not forgetting she’s had 4 red bulls today and she wonders why she has the shakes. Squeezing her spots in the lift. Classy girl. Pair of them make me heave. I like the way Lloyd had to slip in how he paid for the meal whilst she went toilet. Yeah, with her card. You’re literally skint from buying her perfume. Behave.

TikTok has gone to both of their heads. This app was literally for people doing trends and dances. What has happened 😭😭😭😭😭
And then she uploads this, I mean I know its probably a joke but is it actually, it wouldn't surprise me if it isn't? You're grown adults who are engaged ffs, not as it's a one night stand between strangers. bleeping weird behaviour, the way they go swear they're teenagers who have just discovered sex.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
And then she uploads this, I mean I know its probably a joke but is it actually, it wouldn't surprise me if it isn't? You're grown adults who are engaged ffs, not as it's a one night stand between strangers. bleeping weird behaviour, the way they go swear they're teenagers who have just discovered sex.
Knowing them two, it’s not a joke but trust me, I so wish it was because the image they’ve put into over that amount of peoples head is quite frankly disturbing. They are acting like a pair of teenagers who’ve just discovered what sex is when in reality, they’ve both been around and had multiple partners. I completely understand being engaged and “finding your soul mate” is all so exciting but one minute she’s saying she has no privacy and the next shes telling all of hers and his followers they’ve had sex ?? It don’t make sense. If anything, that one subject should be private out of everything but no, they’re all giddy thinking it’s funny and acting like teenagers. It puzzles me how a 33 year old think the way he is behaving is acceptable ?? Imagine being 33 and sharing with social media you’ve just shagged. It gives me the ick.

Eden’s story someone asked her why she had fillers and she’s on a rant saying people are having all this work done and they have so much support but she has TINY filler and she gets tit for it and how no one would notice if she didn’t say. I do believe people would realise because her chin never been that defined

Reactions: 16
This is so strange. Why is she so uncomfortable with him? And honestly, if you’re not lying exhausted in a sweaty breathless heap trying to recover physically then the sex hasn’t been good enough ✌

Reactions: 20
Looked up the meal they had and it’s £226 for two people 🤣 plus 10% service charge. Love how much these two waste their money.

And she’s there’s filming tiktoks and he’s answering Q&As on Instagram. Run out of conversation about your boring lives yet?
How are they happy to pay that for one meal yet they kick off when they have to pay 600 off quid for a last minute hotel room in central london??

Reactions: 9
I need to know how she hasn’t got serious ICK with Lloyd he’s absolutely disgusting. I’m a relationship the small things are the absolute best but she gets treated like and acts like a child and when you consider their age gap it is actually disturbing. He’s just posted tucking her in bed and giving her a lamb and putting a film on? Sorry wee man is that your toddler or your missus? Then brag about sex to your CHILD following? Dynamic is so so off

Reactions: 32
I would be actually embarrassed sharing this out to followers. Actually embarrassed. Is this piece of tit rag thing something she’s brought out to seem endearing because it makes her look like an absolute creepy adult baby

Also why do they need to document when they have sex. Their relationship is disturbing.

Reactions: 16
this made me think of the time she told someone who had a low sexdrive due to Mh/meds and Eden told them to force themselves to have sex.

She also reminds me of those weird adult men who have a fetish of being treated like a baby, grossssss really makes me sick

eta I just saw @Lucylocket19 and see we thought the sAme!
haha it’s the first thing I thought when I saw her like that. They are so bleeping weird it’s unreal absolutely lost touch with reality

I know if the majority of people posted that they would be ROASTED by their mates. They’d be making memes and all sorts of me 😂. This is probably why she doesn’t have any friends and just needs people like her creepy sister telling her how wonderful and sexy she is

they give me massive bad vibes the pair of them.

Reactions: 9
If you wanna know more about ABDL community ( adult baby diaper lovers ) go and read Chelsea Wright's thread 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I asked Lloyd on his Q&A about the booster and the man blocked me - think he sent me an angry message too, as I had the notification but because he blocked me I couldn’t see it.

Aww midget gem you wouldn’t react like that if it wasn’t true.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does he admit being a ‘short king’ if he can’t take questions about his height..

Reactions: 26
Honestly, all this food etc she buys every day she's probably spending about £150+ a day on pure tit. The amount of money she spends in a week would more than pay for my mortgage and bills for the month and she's got nothing to show for it.

I don't get how she can be making THAT much money? She doesn't really do brand deals. If she does, she's not declaring them and from what I've heard tiktok alone doesn't pay out mega bucks?

Reactions: 13
I honestly think she’s probably in massive debt. There’s no way their “social media” jobs can pay that much. They don’t do anything. They barely do ads or sponsored posts. No reputable brand wants to work with them. The cookbook was a flop. I doubt Lloyd gets many DJ bookings. The people who flash the cash and go on about what designer brands they have and talk about money all the time are usually the ones who are in debt

Reactions: 26
I asked Lloyd on his Q&A about the booster and the man blocked me - think he sent me an angry message too, as I had the notification but because he blocked me I couldn’t see it.

Aww midget gem you wouldn’t react like that if it wasn’t true.
I’ve been blocked aswell for reacting to the “Eden will be an amazing mum” one with a laughing emoji

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly think she’s probably in massive debt. There’s no way their “social media” jobs can pay that much. They don’t do anything. They barely do ads or sponsored posts. No reputable brand wants to work with them. The cookbook was a flop. I doubt Lloyd gets many DJ bookings. The people who flash the cash and go on about what designer brands they have and talk about money all the time are usually the ones who are in debt
She probably ditched the horse idea because they told her they won't take credit cards and brighthouse don't do deals on livery.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.