Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
absolute beg on toast šŸ˜‚ also the cultural appropriation!!! Do better Eden!
I canā€™t believe that tweet to Nathan was three years ago that isnā€™t appropriation thatā€™s micro-aggression bordering on racism! Letā€™s call a spade a spade. Itā€™s absolutely vile! Sheā€™s a very sheltered girl and I hope since then sheā€™s taken some time to educate herself. But I doubt it

Reactions: 20
Respect for Yaz coming on live refusing to get a mod so she can answer questions. Sheā€™s holding her hands up and being accountable which her sister never would.

Reactions: 9
Nah, why would you embarrass yourself uploading this picture šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she reminds me of NoseBleedFlits in this picture.. the grease on her head, you could fry an egg on that
Omg yes she does, I had to block nosebleedfitz, couldn't cope with her nonsense!

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s blocked so I only saw the vid here about the salon but what a head, I actually find it funny at this point!

Basically the message here is, donā€™t take any accountability or responsibility for your own mental health/reactions and instead simply get the world population of 8 billion to change how they behave around you, itā€™s not you itā€™s them!

not to make it about me (god so Eden) but after a trauma at 18, TW I stopped eating, in the chaos around me, it seemed like the only thing I could control was the food, I also had OCD which gave me all sorts of issues around food, I ended up with a lot of professional help and had to have those gross shakes they give you. I never berated a person who commented on my weight, they didnā€™t understand what I was going through, and unfortunately itā€™s human nature. I worked to control my reactions rather than peoples words.

for the people who genuinely struggle with some of the issues eden claims to have awareness of, her ignorance and misinformation is hugely triggering.

my point is, please Eden, shut the duck up.

• Heart
Love how it's people on tattle being blames for things when it was actually her mate and people of tik tok. We was actually the ones saying we don't think she is abused or looked scared

Reactions: 18
I am so glad this page exists. Hate all you want yaz but we say it āœØhow it isāœØ. You and your sisters are worse bullies than us.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm actually so upset.....

I have the same glasses as Eden in her most recent video :(

Feel sick and never want to be seen in public in them again, I've got something in common with Eden Harvey šŸ¤®

Pray for me as this has been a painful realisation x
Where did you get them because I like the look of them šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
What was said on the live any recaps I missed it?
What annoys me the most is people calling trolls to literally everyone that has a different opinion to them, not just these sisters but the whole of tik tok!

Reactions: 7
Trolls are literally people who sit behind a phone/ computer being horrible to innocent people for no apparent reason, All weā€™re doing with Eden is calling her up on her rude / dodgy behaviourā€¦Last time I checked that wasnā€™t trolling?

Eden should take some time to reflect and wonder why Anna Paul or Max Balegde donā€™t have a thread on TattleLife.. šŸ˜¬

Weā€™re not the problem, Eden needs to look closer to home. I genuinely think sheā€™s pissed off that weā€™re here and we know exactly what sheā€™s doing and how she got this ā€œfameā€ by manipulating vulnerable kids/ adults with ED in lockdown for views and follows šŸ˜¬

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Trolls are literally people who sit behind a phone/ computer being horrible to innocent people for no apparent reason, All weā€™re doing with Eden is calling her up on her rude / dodgy behaviourā€¦Last time I checked that wasnā€™t trolling?

Eden should take some time to reflect and wonder why Anna Paul or Max Balegde donā€™t have a thread on TattleLife.. šŸ˜¬

Weā€™re not the problem, Eden needs to look closer to home. I genuinely think sheā€™s pissed off that weā€™re here and we know exactly what sheā€™s doing and how she got this ā€œfameā€ by manipulating vulnerable kids/ adults with ED in lockdown for views and follows šŸ˜¬
Yes definitely. They hate that we save the things they delete or try to hide. Stop posting filth and being disgusting humans and we wouldnā€™t have to exist šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
I've noticed all most of them say is 'I love you So MuCh' literally her and lloyd and yaz and lee must just set there and just tell eachtoher they love eachotber all day, me and my husband say it alot to eachother but not half as much as them. The 'so much' makes me cringe so bad and no I'm not jealous you just don't need to say it 29747392922772 times a day when your partner doesn't even do anything šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how a lot more people call her out in comments recently šŸ‘šŸ» Looks like people are finally seeing through her tit šŸ˜‚

so glad yaz is back, missed her riveting content of going from a bare face of make up to a full face with dandruff all over her top, Iā€™ve barely slept with the stress of wondering when she will be back.

also notice Lloyd barely comments on edens stuff anymore, he seems bored already, he looked like he was having so much fun with Freya the other day, maybe thatā€™s just because he was allowed out the house though and all his chores around the house where done

• Haha

Max does have one but it's more a rave thread šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.