Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now telling everyone “shut the duck up” because they were talking about her use of the smoothing filter. She’s SO RUDE

Reactions: 12
Seriously! Her attitude absolutely bleeping stinks! She never used to be like this back in the day, what the duck is wrong with her!
She’s so bleeping rude needs to learn some manners especially if young girls follow her

Reactions: 11
She’s promised the smoothing filter is off them said it’s on 2 make up ur mind is it on or off. Why can’t she just be honest?

Reactions: 10
I just don’t get how someone who’s so insecure they can’t watch certain tv shows and has crippling anxiety to the point she does nothing alone is helping these girls get confidence ? What in the duck? What is inspiring about watching someone ‘suffer’ and get no help 🙃

Reactions: 10
I'm new to this thread bit duck my life.....ive never known this girl or anybody to have so many disorders....things wrong....with them. Talk about moan. Jesus Christ I'd end up fly kicking her and zipping her tweenie face up. God she pisses me off. Imagine going out with that. What a state.

Reactions: 13
She’s a lying duck😂 there is no way she had no smoothing on this whole time

Reactions: 9
Nothing like seeing her shove a fistful of crisps down her throat on live, gross

Reactions: 3
So Lloyd is going live tomorrow and said he’s making something from the cookbook… smashed avocado and poached egg. Said he might do a duck egg. Eden tells him he can’t do a duck egg and she’d be happy with a hen’s egg. She’s so bleeping controlling

Reactions: 8
I find it odd she’s joking about being controlling etc a lot today considering what yaz has just felt with online

shes arsy as fuccccck. getting stressed with everyone asking if shes met lloyds family, like its not a normal question? she got soooo rude

its clearly a sensitive topic lol otherwise she wouldnt get so defensive

she also said shes answered it before, like shes answered what her lipstick is a million times but dont see her getting in a strop over that ahaha twit

Reactions: 21
I feel like asking someone if they’ve met their partner’s family isn’t a weird question?? Proper sore spot there isn’t it

Did people not hear her earlier when she got comments about How's yaz and she said she's in the basement .like that was just way of the mark

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So apparently Lloyd always says “anyone comes near ya I’ll batter them” explains the change in her attitude. Thinks she’s bleeping untouchable with midget man as her bodyguard

Reactions: 9
Something is up her arse today isn’t it? Getting the hump because people were asking if she’s met Lloyds fanily or not. This is her own fault. She shares everything on social media. You can’t share as much as you do and then moan and have the hump when people ask you questions. “You wouldn’t come up to someone in the street and ask if you’ve met your partners family or if you’re trans”.. well no, but she upload every single thing on social media. She uploaded her engagement the minute it happened. She couldn’t keep Lloyd a secret for more than a month.

Weird how “perfect” her skin looked yesterday when she apparently turned off the smoothing filter for a video. She is a 24 year old woman. She is going to have texture, spots etc. Just embrace them. There’s nothing wrong with it. The way she said “right I’m turning the smoothing filter on now, it gives me a false sense of reality” 😐 it’s quite sad she has to live by that tbh. She relies on them too much. Her skin isn’t even that bad but because she relies on that filter so much, she’s become too use to it.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Not eden gaslighting Lloyd

Wish I had screen recorded that
She didn't want to go out, Lloyd was trying to get through to a restaurant for takeaway but couldn't get through. She got all arsey and said well why don't you get dressed and we'll go and walk in, he was like that defeats the object of staying in. She was all like well we're not getting anywhere if you actually got dressed we can get some movement here blah blah speaking to him as if he's the one that wanted to stay in! bloody hell she's awful to him on camera, can only image how she is without 4k watching

• Wow
Reactions: 23
From what I caught on that live Lloyd might have been pulling faces on the side or maybe signing something because she kept asking what or if she’s been “naughty” with her comments. How exhausting for him to monitor what she says on live, I bet the relationship is a massive chore for the midget gem more than anything now

Her mood was disgusting and for someone who cries and pulls the MH whenever she gets called out, she needs to humble herself

Reactions: 17
From what I caught on that live Lloyd might have been pulling faces on the side or maybe signing something because she kept asking what or if she’s been “naughty” with her comments. How exhausting for him to monitor what she says on live, I bet the relationship is a massive chore for the midget gem more than anything now

Her mood was disgusting and for someone who cries and pulls the MH whenever she gets called out, she needs to humble herself
He’s definitely very aware of how much tit she spouts and the uproar it causes. He’s been like it on a lot of her lives now, he doesn’t even seem to want to appear in them? Just sits off camera telling her to rein it in

Not eden gaslighting Lloyd

Wish I had screen recorded that
She didn't want to go out, Lloyd was trying to get through to a restaurant for takeaway but couldn't get through. She got all arsey and said well why don't you get dressed and we'll go and walk in, he was like that defeats the object of staying in. She was all like well we're not getting anywhere if you actually got dressed we can get some movement here blah blah speaking to him as if he's the one that wanted to stay in! bloody hell she's awful to him on camera, can only image how she is without 4k watching
That not how I heard it. He said he wanted to stay in. And was adamant at staying in and she just flipped the script once she was ready and made him change his mind and get up. Controlling hag either way

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.