Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wanted to stay in, so he was just going along with it. Even tho he’s probably sick of being in that room, and then all of a sudden she was telling him to get up and get dressed. She’s such bad vibes

Reactions: 10
Something is up her arse today isn’t it? Getting the hump because people were asking if she’s met Lloyds fanily or not. This is her own fault. She shares everything on social media. You can’t share as much as you do and then moan and have the hump when people ask you questions. “You wouldn’t come up to someone in the street and ask if you’ve met your partners family or if you’re trans”.. well no, but she upload every single thing on social media. She uploaded her engagement the minute it happened. She couldn’t keep Lloyd a secret for more than a month.

Weird how “perfect” her skin looked yesterday when she apparently turned off the smoothing filter for a video. She is a 24 year old woman. She is going to have texture, spots etc. Just embrace them. There’s nothing wrong with it. The way she said “right I’m turning the smoothing filter on now, it gives me a false sense of reality” 😐 it’s quite sad she has to live by that tbh. She relies on them too much. Her skin isn’t even that bad but because she relies on that filter so much, she’s become too use to it.
If people were only allowed to comments things they would say to her in person she would get ZERO engagement on her content since the majority of her comments are “❤❤❤“ and “omg you’re so gorgeous” which realistically these 12 year olds would never have the balls to say to her face. But it’s weird when it’s a question she doesn’t want to answer. Thick as duck that one!

Reactions: 5
That not how I heard it. He said he wanted to stay in. And was adamant at staying in and she just flipped the script once she was ready and made him change his mind and get up. Controlling hag either way
She had said that she cancelled the reservation because she wanted to stay in so he was trying to call to see if they do takeaway instead, he was just going along with it and saying stay in because that's what she wanted.

Reactions: 8
Nothing interesting to read (not as good at the Elle Darby ones) but why does she have 4 random Twitter accounts with just 1 tweet each very bizarre - not sure if this has been mentioned previously

also the Justin Bieber tweet I thought she “disliked” when people would say things like “I used to think blah blah blah” 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Cannot keep up

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I just don’t get how someone who’s so insecure they can’t watch certain tv shows and has crippling anxiety to the point she does nothing alone is helping these girls get confidence ? What in the duck? What is inspiring about watching someone ‘suffer’ and get no help 🙃
She was able to do things alone before though.

A relationship can be incredible and add so much to your life but their type of relationship would cripple me. What if Lloyd broke up with her tomorrow? She’d have nothing apart from the fans she’s rude to and grifts.

Reactions: 11
That not how I heard it. He said he wanted to stay in. And was adamant at staying in and she just flipped the script once she was ready and made him change his mind and get up. Controlling hag either way
No definitely her who wanted to stay in - she got asked why she cancelled their table and said it was because she knew she wouldn’t enjoy it.

Lloyd said he was happy to stay in to appease her.

I once heard the phase some people are radiators and some are drains. Eden is 100% a drain, she saps so much energy, I don’t know how he manages to be around her 24/7.

Reactions: 14
No definitely her who wanted to stay in - she got asked why she cancelled their table and said it was because she knew she wouldn’t enjoy it.

Lloyd said he was happy to stay in to appease her.

I once heard the phase some people are radiators and some are drains. Eden is 100% a drain, she saps so much energy, I don’t know how he manages to be around her 24/7.
I don't understand if they were staying in why would she put that amount of makeup on to stay in the house? Makes now sense to me

Reactions: 12
There goes some content of her filming herself being extra nice to wait staff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I took form her live and her attitude she knows she’s on the way out and the facade of nice Eden has been dropped completely instead of the mask slipping now and again. If a couple can’t watch a reality show together cos of the reasons she’s spouting that is not a relationship that is healthy and going to last. Her career is done and her relationship is next. Hell ram it into her

Reactions: 11
Edens got the hump because a few have stated hed make a good partner to freya lol. Imagine the fall out? Eden is extremely high maintenance, histrionic and craves attention. Yaz the same. Freya seems private and shes naturally stunning. Loyds probably thinking oops picked wrong sister. His life would be easier, than running around after entitled eden.

Reactions: 12
I just thought about something, do you remember when Eden would pointlessly sign language at the beginning of her Ewe videos.. Funny how she doesn’t bother signing at all since dropping Ewe. Has she not thought once about the Deaf community she lead on and used to come across all cute and inclusive to her followers?? I’d be fuming if I were Deaf and saw my favourite influencer sign on videos then drop it once she gets a boyfriend and the followers she so desperately wanted

It just shows how she had no good intentions and genuinely didn’t care about the Deaf community otherwise she still would be including them, even if it was a simple “hello” at the beginning of a video, she does NOTHING

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Everyone go look at thesteveos on tiktok and read the comments, it's the video about 'one sentence that will start a massive argument'

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.