Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What even is this comment that Yaz has liked?! I think there’s a huge difference between a married couple argument - to a “best friend” claiming she’s an abused wife.
I know right

it’s like she blamed everyone else for making drama yet won’t hold Dan drag accountable

Reactions: 6
Looks like more people are going to that jack wills thing .including even someone from her own management. Literally she dosnt get invited to anything 😆.that shows that she's going downhill

Reactions: 12
I know right

it’s like she blamed everyone else for making drama yet won’t hold Dan drag accountable
She won't hold him accountable incase she needs him for clout in the future. None of them are true friends they're just using each other

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe that tweet to Nathan was three years ago that isn’t appropriation that’s micro-aggression bordering on racism! Let’s call a spade a spade. It’s absolutely vile! She’s a very sheltered girl and I hope since then she’s taken some time to educate herself. But I doubt it
I actually learnt the other day that saying 'let's call a spade a spade' can be deemed really offensive! I had no idea

Not really a flex anymore, is it hun?
duck, she's embarrassing. Needs a bit more than a repost from Will Smith to make me impressed. Maybe like getting a proper job would be a good start. Absolute twit.

Also, Noddy wants his blush back
Not the bum pads out in full force 😂 she can call her fans obsessed but still cries about will smith reposting her which he probably forgot about years ago. She’s as beggy as her fans 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh really! Never heard that one before lol. How so??
Me neither! I had to do an inclusion course at work and learnt that it can be used as a racist slur. I honestly hadn't heard it before. Soz for going off topic. Edens a bleep pass it on x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just laugh at how embarrassing she is now. She's on a massive power trip just insulting people left right and centre.

It's embarrassing witnessing her think she's 'powerful' when really, her followers hold the power, and she's going to loose them.

I wish someone would make a TikTok account where all her deleted videos are posted, and that verging on racist tweet should be too.

I think that tweet would make her lose lots of followers👀

Reactions: 22
Why do they wear so much foundation and blush they both have money why not actually go to a place and get the right colours .

Reactions: 6
I just laugh at how embarrassing she is now. She's on a massive power trip just insulting people left right and centre.

It's embarrassing witnessing her think she's 'powerful' when really, her followers hold the power, and she's going to loose them.

I wish someone would make a TikTok account where all her deleted videos are posted, and that verging on racist tweet should be too.

I think that tweet would make her lose lots of followers👀
Good idea. I got time today. Just the mass reports, they don’t stay up long unfortunately

Reactions: 9
Am I late to the party but since when did she carry round a headless lamb?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I late to the party but since when did she carry round a headless lamb?
She will mention that dirty rag every so often to show her “vulnerable” side. For someone who’s afraid of being sick and illnesses, that rag probably carries so much germs and bacteria

Reactions: 7
I personally think a TikTok with all her contradicting dirty delete videos that we always manage to save first would be a good idea. She can't keep getting away with her behaviour

Also I've just seen her commenting loads on Amy Harts videos about behind the scenes love Island so she's clearly still watching stuff and is interested in this year's one 😂 weirdo

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I don’t think anybody understands how infuriating it makes me when her tongue does this when pronouncing L words. She’s not hardly done it since before now. I’m sure she plays on it so people comment. It’s funny how there’s plenty of words beginning with L and she doesn’t do this. Her video yesterday saying “good morning lovelies” didn’t have the excessive tongue motion.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The way that Yasmin has jumped straight back on to social media with the amount of stories trying to push out her happy family and happy home, you can just tell it’s so forced. Given everything that’s happened in the past week. You can just tell she’s trying so hard to show they’re so happy, in love etc.. I don’t buy it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.