Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz for the awful quality - it’s more that he’s saying that might tip it over the edge!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Seems like there was some damage control happening before Chloe woke up this morning.
I think this as well, he was probably quick in deleting some texts and such with them little porky fingers of his!
Also Chloe has the same attitude as a spoilt little child, Christ I hope this is all real and she can duck off social media! Actually, I hope they all do. Well done to Yaz though, she’s finally more spoken about than her younger sister which is what she’s always wanted

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Edens head will be rattling now thinking what she can do to shift some attention on her

Reactions: 15
Eden towards the end of the live...

And right at the very end, the awkwardness between Dan and Chloe. There's definitely more to this.

Screenshot_20220602_105248.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She has he perfect marriage and there very happy? Well Eden and Yaz have told Dan to tell the truth and explain all. So she’s not allowed out the house or to have any friends, he’s verbally abusive towards her. Constantly arguing and shouting. Apparently the holiday was exactly the same 😳

Reactions: 12
This is absolutely vile. I can’t believe Spragg has been live slagging Lee off like that and encouraged by Eden. That’s your brother in law - why are they airing this all over the internet? This will bite them in the arse when Yaz wants to go back playing happy families. If I was a wife in that situation, the damage control wouldn’t be to get my sister to get the man whose angered my husband to go and tell everyone he’s an abuser. Even if he is she’s started a hate campaign, and is simultaneously sat there saying it was just a silly argument. What’s the truth? I hate these girls honestly. How Spragg and the evil sisters have a platform is beyond me.

Reactions: 30
Eden towards the end of the live...

And right at the very end, the awkwardness between Dan and Chloe. There's definitely more to this.

View attachment 1312352
Yeah cause it wasn’t brilliantly handled was it ffs. Now everyone thinks she’s being domestically abused and she’s a prisoner in her own home. bleeping idiots. why tell him to not hold back and then can we stop discussing it. Stupid idiots the lot of them.

Reactions: 19
Eden had to put that little message in after telling Dan to tell all and how bad it is.

Reactions: 9
She has he perfect marriage and there very happy? Well Eden and Yaz have told Dan to tell the truth and explain all. So she’s not allowed out the house or to have any friends, he’s verbally abusive towards her. Constantly arguing and shouting. Apparently the holiday was exactly the same 😳
Hold on, so now edens now throwing lee under the bus?

Reactions: 16
I honestly think Lee and Yaz could’ve sorted all this out between themselves (depending on what has actually happened of course) but the way everyone else has got involved and how they’ve portrayed Lee out to be a monster, this is only heading for the divorce courts without a doubt..
I wonder if the TikTok handle YazHarvs is available 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually can’t believe that Eden has told Dan to go live and say exactly how Lee is. That’s the father of your nephew, your sisters husband. If it is the case, and Lee is abusive then that really is awful. But it’s not dans or edens place to air it!!

Reactions: 26
Eden is an absolute rocket. One min tell Dan to speak the truth n basically expose lee, now saying stop coz its causing more issues.....yeah Eden you caused it hun. But it wont be her fault.

Reactions: 19
Again tit quality- but more about the fact they’re calling Lee really abusive and controlling and that Yaz and Lee had huge arguments on the holiday that no one ever sees. Perfect family my bleeping arse Yaz needs to get the story straight if they are saying all this

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The comment Eden replied to one of her followers insisting “lee is being silly” or whatever she said, we all know Eden would react the same, if not worse if this was her and her midget boyfriend. That boy ain’t allowed no friends as it is, so she can pipe down

Reactions: 9
I actually can’t believe that Eden has told Dan to go live and say exactly how Lee is. That’s the father of your nephew, your sisters husband. If it is the case, and Lee is abusive then that really is awful. But it’s not dans or edens place to air it!!
So she didn’t look like the bad one. She’s an absolute poisonous toad getting everyone else to do her bidding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Dan on live now indirectly making comments and leading people to assume Yaz is being abused. Making an absolute joke of DV.

Saying she looked terrified. No she didnt, she looked like she’d been caught red handed and didn’t want anyone to know.
She wasn’t scared of him at all, she was trying to lower the tone so they didn’t wake anyone up. That’s how I look when me and my partner are having an argument and I don’t wanna wake the baby

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.