Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still not convinced that this was all over her liking his posts. Even after she'd been asked not too. She was so scared in that video and then turned so defensive, the whole reaction seemed like he'd seen more than that.

Reactions: 15
Dan and Chloe are on live talking about it all, Chloe believes him obviously, poor girl🙄

Reactions: 11
How rude is Dan. Yes Lee has been through a lot. He has PTSD and served in wars for our country. He’s seen his friends been blown up and shot to pieces. What have you done Dan? Danced to a couple Tik tok sounds and embarrassed your bird continuously cos you can’t keep your willy in ur pants?
Put some respect on lees name because it wasn’t so long ago that you was up his arse on that big tik tok trip.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
They've been making tiktoks together, commenting on each other's tiktoks, liking each other's tiktoks, texting each other for months and months, why is it now suddenly a problem?
Definitely 1000000% something else has happened, even if it's nudes/sexting etc and Lee's found out .

Reactions: 19
Said she can't leave the house because of how controlling he is and that eden told him to go live and he honest 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He looks like a knock off Willy Wonka…Willy Wanka.
New nickname ‘Little Willy Wanka’ 😂

They've been making tiktoks together, commenting on each other's tiktoks, liking each other's tiktoks, texting each other for months and months, why is it now suddenly a problem?
Definitely 1000000% something else has happened, even if it's nudes/sexting etc and Lee's found out .
oh 10000% he wouldn’t have gone on holiday with them if there was an issue, why has she now unfollowed Dan etc it’s all so suspicious and doesn’t add up. Lee has been told to cool off and go to Paris where he will probably get pissed, if I was him I’d just drive home and leave the Scummy Harvz family to their own business. Let’s all blame Lee and pretend like Yaz has done nothing wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yas isn’t allowed to leave the house or have friends apparently. Dan is on live making it so much worse!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Not Dan Spragg saying he’s worried for Yaz and saying Lee owes him an apology video. Also Chloe chewing her toast like a toddler behind him, behave girl he’s mugged you off so many times! She won’t leave Dan because he’s her meal ticket!
Also why is Eden telling him to go live and clear his name??? Why stir the pot Eden??

I reckon this is where management should step in and tell them to stop posting for 24 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t believe Dan Spragg at all, if he was really this controlling he could be putting her in danger. I don’t believe any of it, she looks scared: yeah not of Lee, she’s scared of her reputation being tarnished!

Reactions: 36
The Spragg has spoken
This doesnt sit right with me. He is saying lee has issues and strange behaviour and feeling sorry for Yaz. Its sounds so similar to a guilty person trying to make the innocent person seem "crazy" . Am I right? Please tell me someone knows what I'm on about? Know how usualy the cheater always makes the victim seem like they are making it all up in there head ? .

Reactions: 32
I got a recording of some his live il edit and post but, yeah he basically said it is a DV relationship, Eden asked him to speak on it and not hold back, he said he won’t comment on the Harvey’s thoughts on lee, he said she isn’t allowed to leave the house, or speak to another man, she isn’t allowed to do anything without checking with lee.

someone called this on the previous thread.

So say that’s true, are all yazs videos about her abusive ‘ex’ actually about lee?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just caught up with everything and been watching Dans live stream. Dans very very much trying to paint DV relationship situation. Chloe sat there backing him up aswell, girl run, you look like a massive mug.

Reactions: 16
I hope Lee has evidence! If I was Lee and hearing what dan spragg is saying it would definitely push me to post all the evidence and expose her and the whole family for what they really are.
I'm mad for Lee.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.