Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf Yaz said it would be weird for Lee to have a female bff at this age? So she went and found a
Male bff, even though that’s not something she’d accept from lee? And now they are making lee out to be the controlling deluded one, bleeping hell, no loyalty at all to switch on him that quick? So they aren’t as tight as they make out.

just shows everything is for the narrative they want to push, it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 14
I bet they’re trying to change the narrative no way if this didn’t happen would Eden and Lloyd have posted this early. Cue a load of happy tiktoks to try and pretend it’s all happy families

Reactions: 9
Yes Dan, he does have “issues” the man has literally been diagnosed with PTSD and god knows what else but what is he to think when he’s made to sleep on the sofa every night while she’s liking and texting some other guy constantly??? I reckon she hid her phone from him, he saw texts that crossed the line, maybe not sexual but maybe lots of flirting and it upset Lee. Understandable when he goes out to work to keep a roof over his families heads and she’s living her best life at home!

Also, back to Eden! Why she posting a tiktok on how to make a sandwich?? We all know how to cut open a baguette, butter it and add filling. She’s scraping for content

Reactions: 41
Guessing Lee's not invited to Christmas dinner this year then?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why you don't post your life on social media. Shame the bread can't constipated Eden's mouth .

Reactions: 7
I sincerely hope Lee leaves Yaz.. Knowing that his own family and friends are making him out to be some sort of jealous, dangerous lunatic on the internet to save their own poxy tiktok careers, nah

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Please say someone has seen Lloyds new tiktok he looks like such a bellend. Matching apron and hat, more like big bellend twit. He thinks he’s so sexy and it’s so gross he’s such an Ick
Family’s falling to boys and Lloyd’s just chilling in the kitchen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Spragg has spoken
Not strange behaviour when you got caught sexting her sister, you flan faced sausage gobbler. Imagine being that insecure that you have to try and make lee look like he’s the one with the issues and not himself with his inability of keeping his sausage away from the Harvey sisters

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lmao Jesus Christ there is a miracle, Eden up before 11 making sandwiches. Imagine thinking I know what will
Take the heat off us, me making a sandwich that looks like it’s been made by a 3 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In other words they’ve probably kicked him out the villa for a day while they all witch about him and try and come up with a solid story to make Lee look even worse
if I was lee I’d get to Paris and jump on the Eurostar home, hope he took his passport with him

Reactions: 21
Please say someone has seen Lloyds new tiktok he looks like such a bellend. Matching apron and hat, more like big bellend twit. He thinks he’s so sexy and it’s so gross he’s such an Ick
He looks like a knock off Willy Wonka…Willy Wanka.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's made lots of videos etc with Dan before this is definitely not over her liking a reel 🤣🤣 definitely more to it but there gonna keep it hush hush cause they still wanna portray that there 'perfect'. I feel for chloe in all of this

Reactions: 16
Double standards though eh yaz you rat, you can have best boy friends but lee can’t talk to other women. Not a sign of a guilty conscious there eh. I wonder if midget man will start swinging his chipolatta around trying to defend Yazs honour 😂

Also what the fuvk is that outfit in his video and the hag that’s half way up his head. The whole family is a joke 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.