Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn’t scared of him at all, she was trying to lower the tone so they didn’t wake anyone up. That’s how I look when me and my partner are having an argument and I don’t wanna wake the baby
If you watch the videos i’ve uploaded Dan is painting it that Yaz was so scared and that he hasn’t been able to speak to her but through Eden. So clearly Eden and Lloyd probably stirring the pot too saying Dan is wanting to speak to you and now Eden is saying spill it all on live. She wants to be the sister in the happy relationship and ruin Yaz’s and it’s so clear.
I think there’s so much more to this at the minute but it’s all a how can we save our own backs

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sorry but isn’t edennusually right up lees backside, they’re besties aren’t they? Now she’s trying to get people to speak out about him?! Jesus Christ Lloyd I would be shitting my tiny little kegs if I was you. 😂😂😂😂😂 Run little piggy tits run. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 22
What's worse is Dan has such a large following that will now attack Lee.

Lee doesn't do social media and most likely won't publicly defend himself, which he has every right to do. Its an unfair power balance and they all know it

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If Lee really is that abusive then why is yaz allowed to fangirl on midget gems page all the time?

Lee is the only person that can clear this all up. C'mon with the receipts

Reactions: 12
I don’t agree with how Dan and Chloe have approached that live and what they’ve said. They’re going on like they’re the most perfect couple but are they all forgetting Dan and Eden and during the lockdown? Chloe punched the wall and broke her hand. They’re not even married, Yasmin and Lee are. If Dan and Chloe thought so much of Yasmin, they wouldn’t of done that live how they did.

Reactions: 24
I hope he goes live in Paris where she can’t stop him and spills the beans! Cmon Lee

I don’t agree with how Dan and Chloe have approached that live and what they’ve said. They’re going on like they’re the most perfect couple but are they all forgetting Dan and Eden and during the lockdown? Chloe punched the wall and broke her hand. They’re not even married, Yasmin and Lee are. If Dan and Chloe thought so much of Yasmin, they wouldn’t of done that live how they did.
Eden told them to the amazing sister she is 🚩 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 19
I hope he goes live in Paris where she can’t stop him and spills the beans! Cmon Lee

Eden told them to the amazing sister she is 🚩 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Maybe there’s more going on behind closed doors than we know but Dan and Chloe on that live wasn’t needed at all, regardless if the giant told them too. Yasmin shouldn’t of said that Lee wasn’t allowed female friends to be honest, and it’s clear to see something has happened during the holiday to Wales, maybe Lee felt awkward about how close they were or something I don’t know but there’s a child in this situation and they’ve all got to remember Lee is in his 40s, whilst all the others are younger than him. Lee shouldn’t of done the video but Dan and Chloe have really annoyed me, and Eden too

Reactions: 19
Maybe there’s more going on behind closed doors than we know but Dan and Chloe on that live wasn’t needed at all, regardless if the giant told them too. Yasmin shouldn’t of said that Lee wasn’t allowed female friends to be honest, and it’s clear to see something has happened during the holiday to Wales, maybe Lee felt awkward about how close they were or something I don’t know but there’s a child in this situation and they’ve all got to remember Lee is in his 40s, whilst all the others are younger than him. Lee shouldn’t of done the video but Dan and Chloe have really annoyed me, and Eden too
This is the problem with posting your whole life online too, they over share and then wonder why people ask or make videos too. You open the world to your own drama that needs to be personal, Dan and Chloe have tried to save themselves but also making sure all the blame is on Lee claiming he is abusive, controlling etc. Yaz is playing the victim but for Lee to have said that something has kicked him off because if not it would’ve kicked off before and he’s have never gone away with them - he doesn’t always go to Edens house with her so what would’ve stopped him saying not to the wales trip. I reckon Eden and Lloyd have encouraged the pot stirred to be the perfect couple and take the heat off them because of all their problems lately as well.
Something is going on and they’re all falling apart and true colours showing - if Lee or Yaz is really being abusive, controlling etc they should end the relationship and make sure it’s reported for the safety of future relationships even if it goes no further

Reactions: 16
They are all absolutely vile it's like the kardashian curse with that family, but they'll be buzzing I said that because they all want to be like the kardashians. If I was Lee i would pack all my tit up get wolf and duck off home leave her there with her 'perfect cant do no wrong family. They're all c**** actually feel for Lee. And Dan spragg saying he's controlling, you look like a purge mask mate shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If what dan is saying is true aboht how Lee is controlling, abusive etc.. given what Yasmin has been through in the past. Do we think she would stay for the sake of the baby? She says how she has no friends since she moved to wales but then she has also said all her friends disappeared when she had a child. It’s hard to take in that he would get that annoyed over a like on Instagram. But then again, she said Lee weren’t allowed girl friends so maybe she said that out of guilt

Reactions: 10
Looool there is definitely more to it then yaz liking dann video lee has been away with them all when Dan and yaz are constantly doing videos together acting like best friends lee never said this before it clearly because his seen more then the liking video and Eden was quick to make Dan go live and act like lee has controlling issues to take the lime light of this dirty family that act so perfect the truth will come out about this family and the dirty secrets they hold 🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
I think this as well, he was probably quick in deleting some texts and such with them little porky fingers of his!
Also Chloe has the same attitude as a spoilt little child, Christ I hope this is all real and she can duck off social media! Actually, I hope they all do. Well done to Yaz though, she’s finally more spoken about than her younger sister which is what she’s always wanted
I thought that also with Chloe! Lost respect for her tbh

Reactions: 6
I also think that if it wasn't true, Dan would be much madder than he was about Lee bringing his name into it.

Reactions: 6
I feel really bad for Lee. This is all just childish bleeping behaviour, sharing everything on tiktok and expecting everyone to side with Yaz because she’s probably exchanging scummy texts with Dan

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.