Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya and Lloyd were laughing so much on that live and she just sits there with a face like a slapped arse her energy would drain me

Reactions: 11
What was her issue on that live? She was being so rude to Freya

Or is it because Lloyd dared to have a social life yesterday

Reactions: 9
Clearly reads tattle then lol

Oh well it can’t be removed from here just like Lee’s video
That’s what happens when you share every bit of your life on SM

Your little boy and his friends will see this one day yaz, but your sad attempt to be relevant on tik tok is more important than your family it would seem

Poor kid and poor lee
Yeah she does read tattle cause she got that girl to post on her didn’t she a while back

Reactions: 6
What was her issue on that live? She was being so rude to Freya

Or is it because Lloyd dared to have a social life yesterday
Probably because Lloyd and Freya get on really well, they have a natural chemistry and I think they can just talk and laugh about anything where Eden seems to be a really exhausting person to be around

Reactions: 12
Probably because Lloyd and Freya get on really well, they have a natural chemistry and I think they can just talk and laugh about anything where Eden seems to be a really exhausting person to be around
did you see the conversation video they had during the euro tunnel. It was like watching two dumb and dumber having a conversation 🤣🤣🤣
Also that editing video is utterly stupid cause she had a full face of greasy make up on, so she’s just proving nothing. Wouldn’t it have proved a point if she took a photo completely makeup free and then edited it? Plus every single one of her photos and videos she uploads she edits, blurs, does whatever to minipilate it.

Reactions: 9

Bet she secretly wishes was with her she’s so much nicer and naturally pretty

Reactions: 3
I think Lloyd will leave her for Freya. I think it'll take Freya and Lloyd by suprise tbh. But Eden is going to hit the roof. I'm calling it now. Then it'll be oh Lloyd was abusive, he cheated on me before, my sister is a snake but I'll forgive her if she leaves him blah blah blah. I bet you Lloyd isn't the hole he appears to be. I think she's manipulated him beyond recognition, made him put on this "hard man" act for the masses.

Also I have a really bad cold so please forgive me defending wee man. I think it's my fever 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People are crazy.

Yes Lee was wrong filming and uploading the argument. But if she everything she admitted to was true then that’s an awful way to treat your partner and she’s killed the trust.

We have no evidence that she’s an abused wife. I feel the fact she went away alone for NYE with their son and visits her family alone and managed to have constant communication with Lego head means if she is controlled then it’s not to the extent that he made out.

She should address the abuse rumours because if it’s not true and her weird fans are making this video then she should give enough of a tit to defend her husband.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I haven't had internet for 2 weeks due to moving house and I've got SOOOO much to catch up on before work tomorrow 😭😂 please can someone give me a quick run down of what's been going on 😂🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This just came up on my FYP, is this the same woman that was in these very threads but left after getting called out for taking it too far, because she messaged Callum bests restaurant to ask if he has slept with Eden!? What a psycho!

9F685CA1-C312-4AAD-AC5C-6E4D9EAFB9A0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yaz latest tiktok once again saying we jumped to conclusions 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

No mate your so called best mate told us stop gaslighting us

I can’t believe Yaz hasn’t defended Lee. I would go off my head if someone publicly said my husband was abusive!! Hope it all comes out and that dumb cow Chloe feels as stupid as she looks! They all make me feel sick like actually especially Dan he’s disgusting

Reactions: 13
This just came up on my FYP, is this the same woman that was in these very threads but left after getting called out for taking it too far, because she messaged Callum bests restaurant to ask if he has slept with Eden!? What a psycho!

View attachment 1320042
She also messaged Lloyd and got blocked and complained about it here .she's deranged

Reactions: 8
Going offline? Alright see you in about 48 hours then.

Maybe she should be telling Dan she’s not being abused because he’s the one that said she’s not allowed any friends, is controlled and not allowed to do anything without Lees permission.

If I were Lee I’d be wanting to know exactly how Dan Spragg came to that conclusion. Because he’s either lying or that’s exactly what Yaz lead him to believe.

Attachments

View attachment 1320042
I will defend any comment I make on here about Eden! Is Cheryl trying to say that squeezing an ingrown pubic hair, on pubic transport, filming it, and posting it to her following who are mostly children, isn’t sketty behaviour? Pleassssse.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.