Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ that chest skin is agggggggging quick with all the sun bed use, she has the chest of a 60 year old at 25 🫣

Reactions: 11
Yawn both ways tbh. It’s on social media cos she’s on social media, the backtracking is embarrassing. If Eden was my sister I wouldn’t talk the the massive mouth bleep again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The actual cheek of Eden to upload her latest video. It’s actually shocked me to the core how she’s got involved with that trend thinking she’s acceptable for that role. The same girl who gets asked to turn the filters off including smoothing mode, in which she does but then says “I need to turn the smoothing back on because it looks better” the same girl who edits her photos so badly. If she fully accepted the skin she’s in and didn’t use filters etc then yeah, but she preaches so hard how much she loves herself, but how? You’re literally giving yourself and your followers fake imagination to something that’s not real. Everyone has texture, spots, facial hair. That’s normal.

Reactions: 27
Right I might be deeping this a bit but I just feel as this sound is insensitive with what’s going on in the world and like I just think about how the media says that people who play video games go on to become shooters and all sorts, again might just be me.
If I was Freya I would have flipped at this

Reactions: 5
I’ve been away for a week so haven’t been on my phone - just been catching up 😂😂 what the hell has been going on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YES YES! I couldn’t find it. Look how she sits her ass in his face before sitting on the sofa. Totally inappropriate!
yeah, the full vid shows her like bending over, pulling the bottoms right up, poking her ass out then squeezing between them 🙈🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 5
How has Lloyd not got the ick with Eden that video of her teaching us how to swim 😷 she is literally Miranda!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I just can’t get over the fact her sister encouraged Dan “her best mate” to go on live and make the situation a million times worse by listing all the ways she’s abused.

But the people showing concern and saying Lee is toxic are the ones she’s angry with and blocking?

Then she threw a tantrum over people discussing her marriage (when her husband uploaded a public video saying she cheated) and for all new followers from the drama to unfollow her.

Then tags her management about how many new followers she has!

Need to have a long hard look in the mirror there Yaz. Maybe realise your own sister sabotaged you, why your best friend thinks you’re an abused wife and how your pursuit of TikTok fame is actually wrecking your marriage.

Reactions: 27
Blimey. I went away and missed all the drama.

Yaz didn’t look terrified she looked mortified. I’d be mortified too if my husband starting filming me and uploading me to social media in the middle of a barney. I don’t get why these people put their whole lives out there for strangers. Maybe it’s my age as there was no phones or social media when I was younger thank duck. Not condoning anything that went on but alcohol obviously played a huge part. I bet Lee was mortified too the next day.

Thanks for taking up hours of my morning Tat fam. You lot can’t half talk 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Looks like it’s now been removed from Yaz’s page!!

Clearly reads tattle then lol

Oh well it can’t be removed from here just like Lee’s video
That’s what happens when you share every bit of your life on SM

Your little boy and his friends will see this one day yaz, but your sad attempt to be relevant on tik tok is more important than your family it would seem

Poor kid and poor lee

Reactions: 14
Blimey. I went away and missed all the drama.

Yaz didn’t look terrified she looked mortified. I’d be mortified too if my husband starting filming me and uploading me to social media in the middle of a barney. I don’t get why these people put their whole lives out there for strangers. Maybe it’s my age as there was no phones or social media when I was younger thank duck. Not condoning anything that went on but alcohol obviously played a huge part. I bet Lee was mortified too the next day.

Thanks for taking up hours of my morning Tat fam. You lot can’t half talk 😂😂
I think he filmed it as a "well if showing your life on tiktok is so important, here you go" moment. I bet she thought he wouldn't post it.

Reactions: 21
So yesterday she did the whole video about not letting social media fool you and being yourself and now she's on live applying makeup with the smoothing filter on max!!! What kind of message is she sending to her young impressionable followers which she 100% knows she has?

The video was absolute BS, the girl is addicted to filters - she must look so different in person!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.