Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there’s a line? Yeah and you got removed for over stepping the line wtf 😂😂😂😂😂
She said she’s since had time to reflect but I still don’t think she has any right to use a sound which says ‘I’m nothing like you and I never will be’ when she was literally joining in

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said she’s since had time to reflect but I still don’t think she has any right to use a sound which says ‘I’m nothing like you and I never will be’ when she was literally joining in
cheryl hun get off your high horse.
you just the same as all of us, if not worse. You took it off tattle. Big claps to you for not being here anymore but you were on of us before 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing like us. 😂 you was one of us haha and most of us didn’t message Lloyd. Sorry but shes a BEG. She was then and she is now 😩

Reactions: 11
Oh yaz, you’ve worked hard for nothing love. You’ve got a big following because of your sister, these two remind me of a wish version of stacey Solomon and her sister

• Haha
Sorry if this has already been posted 😂😂😂 I just can’t even .. 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
So Cheryl got banned and is still reading here? Hi babes. I’ve never messaged either of them, but I did publicly ask Lloyd about his boosters.

Imagine Eden and Yaz don’t actually read here and theres Cheryl The Official broadcasting comments to them.

British tiktokers are so embarrassing. All clout chasers that think they are A List and will be forgotten about with in next 3-5 years.

• Heart
Cheryl's just raging nobody here joined her hate train or found her funny

Reactions: 13
Cheryl didn’t get banned, we got sick of her weird stalker behaviour and people called her out. She’s weirdly obsessed with them lot

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else seen Lloyds TT at the cat sanctuary? As much of a wee tit he is probably egged on by the soul sucker 3000 he obviously has a soft side…he’s gonna get it stinking when he leaves the evil cow and i hope he’s secretly mentally preparing himself for the tit storm coming his way

Reactions: 4
I saw something that says, in psychology studies, that if you are claiming to have sex constantly/every day/all the time, it’s because you’re attempting to create a connection in an insecure relationship…of course if you’re in a secure, emotionally mature relationship and you have a relationship that is full of connections other than just purely physical, then that is healthy, but just proves the suspicions that Old Lloydy and Edeeie literally have zero connection and try to make up for it by being physical.

Reactions: 10
Lloyds TT “directed” by Freya 👀 now either eedy is so jealous of the attention being on Yaz and has created a scenario straight from here or they genuinely have a mad connection cos he seems like a completely different happier and nicer person 😯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.