Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also messaged Lloyd and got blocked and complained about it here .she's deranged
Made out she was accused of trying to steal Lloyd from Eden when she was just told she was annoying and weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Going offline? Alright see you in about 48 hours then.

Maybe she should be telling Dan she’s not being abused because he’s the one that said she’s not allowed any friends, is controlled and not allowed to do anything without Lees permission.

If I were Lee I’d be wanting to know exactly how Dan Spragg came to that conclusion. Because he’s either lying or that’s exactly what Yaz lead him to believe.

Exactly

Reactions: 3
What I don’t understand is Yaz is pretending like it wasn’t Eden that caused all these issues. Yes Lee started it by posting the videos but if they had come on after and just said it was a misunderstanding etc. But Eden is then on the phone to Dan saying to say these things and the ‘truth’ that Yaz and Eden etc refuse to take any responsibility for a blame the people who watched it who have just believed what has come from Dan and Chloe - they haven’t jumped to conclusions they have just believed what eden wa saying was true.
Eden needs to apologise and say she was wrong and Yaz should be clarifying the truth. why is it all so secretive and she won’t say he’s not abusive but will say everything else it’s weird and trying to keep engagement high

Reactions: 19
Cheryl Floyd wants to be popular and well liked, she will jump on any bandwagon that’ll get her the most views. She was posting on a few threads about Eden, pestered Lloyd to the point she had to block him and contacted Calum Best’s restaurant to see if they did sleep together.

If the worst she can screenshot is someone saying Eden looks about 40 years old and then how her digging an ingrown hair is rank to video, then why not post about the stuff she was saying? Funny thing is people will look at tattle threads and she’s shot herself in the foot because her comments will be up

Reactions: 22
Cheryl Floyd wants to be popular and well liked, she will jump on any bandwagon that’ll get her the most views. She was posting on a few threads about Eden, pestered Lloyd to the point she had to block him and contacted Calum Best’s restaurant to see if they did sleep together.

If the worst she can screenshot is someone saying Eden looks about 40 years old and then how her digging an ingrown hair is rank to video, then why not post about the stuff she was saying? Funny thing is people will look at tattle threads and she’s shot herself in the foot because her comments will be up
Threatened to dye her hair green when Eden was arguing with that girl a few weeks ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Maybe she should be telling Dan she’s not being abused because he’s the one that said she’s not allowed any friends, is controlled and not allowed to do anything without Lees permission.

If I were Lee I’d be wanting to know exactly how Dan Spragg came to that conclusion. Because he’s either lying or that’s exactly what Yaz lead him to believe.
"There was a reason Lee didn't want me and Dan being besties" Yeah, probably to do with him sexting your sister whilst Chloe was heavily pregnant.

Reactions: 25
This just came up on my FYP, is this the same woman that was in these very threads but left after getting called out for taking it too far, because she messaged Callum bests restaurant to ask if he has slept with Eden!? What a psycho!

View attachment 1320042
Oh wow 😂😂

I will defend any comment I make on here about Eden! Is Cheryl trying to say that squeezing an ingrown pubic hair, on pubic transport, filming it, and posting it to her following who are mostly children, isn’t sketty behaviour? Pleassssse.
Has it been dirty deleted? 🤔 Ah wait no seen it.

This was her username. She even said ‘Cheryl here’ in one of her comments and was asking people to start the next thread.
Hypocriteeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

What was the reason then? 😂😂 God she's so full of tit

Reactions: 2
For anyone new here that will have arrived because of Cher floyds screenshots..

please use the search bar and read the wiki bio. You will find out there why Harvz has 26 pages. Just cause there’s so many scandals to catch you up on 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She must have missed Eden joking s out Caroline flack, awkward.
Exactly and the times she’s joked about intrusive thoughts of jumping on train tracks which she then deleted. Sorry but there’s no smoke without fire.

Reactions: 15
Yep there’s opinions and then there’s that. Isn’t she the one that also threatened that she had edens address or yazs?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.