Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came up on my fyp. The first post I've seen talking some sense.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So that wasn’t dans final word then. So they’ve apologised and there sweet now. So he doesn’t think he’s controlling or he does? Yaz can’t have friends or she can? He lied or exaggerated the truth? I don’t understand.

Reactions: 18
from spraggs insta
Is he bleeping joking!! The damage/ potential damage that Bawbag has caused to lee’s life personal and work life just to cover his own back. Getting personal is the understatement of the bleeping year! So going on a live and dragging the man’s name through dirt is handling it like an adult??What a knobhead, hopefully lee will wake up one day. Sorry for the rant I just can’t comprehend legoheads actions

Reactions: 31
So let me get this right. He thinks his friend is married to a controlling man who looks terrified and can't speak to anyone nor can she have friends. But they've sorted it out now and are all happy again? 🤔 so is she going back to a DV relationship then?

I standby what I said when it first happened it's for views and followers and it's worked. Absolutely embarrassing the lot of them

Reactions: 23
It’s been swept under the rug because Lee knows what Dan is like and I bet Dan’s panicking Chloe will find out about the inappropriate texts! I wish there were screenshots of what Lee saw

Reactions: 17
Eden squeezing out an ingrown and picking her nose in her videos, absolute sket

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Please tell me I’m not going insane because Yaz has deleted the video now but does anyone else remember that tiktok she posted in those skimpy pyjama shorts and Dan and another guy was sat on the sofa on their trip away a few weeks ago, She stuck her ass out directly in front of them both to sit down between them. Everyone was commenting how inappropriate it was and she said “their my best friends” … 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 12
My respect and opinions on both Chloe and Dan have got right out the window, I weren’t keen on them in the first place. It annoys me that Chloe always looks above her phone instead of the camera 😂 but I’d rather not be the doormat that Chloe is, letting him get with everything for the sake of being with him

Reactions: 17
Please tell me I’m not going insane because Yaz has deleted the video now but does anyone else remember that tiktok she posted in those skimpy pyjama shorts and Dan and another guy was sat on the sofa on their trip away a few weeks ago, She stuck her ass out directly in front of them both to sit down between them. Everyone was commenting how inappropriate it was and she said “their my best friends” … 💀
this one? It came up on my FYP again yesterday 😂😂

5DAD7D72-5577-4B7E-9276-B35E6B143C65.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Right I might be deeping this a bit but I just feel as this sound is insensitive with what’s going on in the world and like I just think about how the media says that people who play video games go on to become shooters and all sorts, again might just be me.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Right I might be deeping this a bit but I just feel as this sound is insensitive with what’s going on in the world and like I just think about how the media says that people who play video games go on to become shooters and all sorts, again might just be me.
That bleep will do anything for views 🤬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.