Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
The actual cheek of Eden to upload her latest video. It’s actually shocked me to the core how she’s got involved with that trend thinking she’s acceptable for that role. The same girl who gets asked to turn the filters off including smoothing mode, in which she does but then says “I need to turn the smoothing back on because it looks better” the same girl who edits her photos so badly. If she fully accepted the skin she’s in and didn’t use filters etc then yeah, but she preaches so hard how much she loves herself, but how? You’re literally giving yourself and your followers fake imagination to something that’s not real. Everyone has texture, spots, facial hair. That’s normal.

Reactions: 27

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Sorry I just can’t get over the fact her sister encouraged Dan “her best mate” to go on live and make the situation a million times worse by listing all the ways she’s abused.

But the people showing concern and saying Lee is toxic are the ones she’s angry with and blocking?

Then she threw a tantrum over people discussing her marriage (when her husband uploaded a public video saying she cheated) and for all new followers from the drama to unfollow her.

Then tags her management about how many new followers she has!

Need to have a long hard look in the mirror there Yaz. Maybe realise your own sister sabotaged you, why your best friend thinks you’re an abused wife and how your pursuit of TikTok fame is actually wrecking your marriage.

DRLW

Chatty Member
I hope Lee doesn't get pushed over the edge by all this or a lot of people have blood on their hands. I'm living that situation now and when your kid asks wheres daddy and why he's not coming home its horrific I for one would not want to be part of a reason that caused that.
Dan and chloe are disgusting stirring the pot the way they are an absolute joke after dan and eden saga I think it was before she was pregnant so yes a while ago but the fact is it still happened.
It's been very obvious for a long time yaz and Dan was too close for comfort. We've all see yaz get undressed infront of Lloyd and be inappropriate with him and eden. Yaz is only scared she got caught if I'd been behaving like she has with Dan and my partner said no more then I would have stopped. If you are doing things in secret behind you're partners back like that you're a skanky cheat. The way I've seen yaz with Dan and knowing what Dan and eden did I did think something was going on so maybe Lee did have too much to drink saw that and went mad I would of as well.

• Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
If I knew my sisters where in abusive relationships whether it be mentally or physically and i had a gob the size of those sisters... I certainly wouldn't be posting lovey dovey family vids with said abuser! I'm sorry but it's easy to say all these things about Lee because I highly doubt he's gonna be back online to defend himself now theres a witch hunt on him courtesy of the harvz/spragg clan!

Deffo triggered after that doormat comment wasn't she 😅😅😅

Last edited:

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Lloyd is going raving again tonight so queue videos from Eden saying she’s struggling with her MH.
I’ve noticed I’ve never seen Lloyd with a non alcoholic drink in his hand

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
Makes me cringe how much Yaz tries to push how much she loves her “darling sister” she’s literally just tried to destroy your marriage and you’re still licking her arse. How can she be ok with Eden literally telling Dan to expose her husband in front of thousands of people?

Eden’s probably trying to get rid of Lee so her and Lloyd can have all the spotlight.
The way she was flaunting around with piggy tiddies the day her sisters marriage was almost wrecked knocked me sick. She has no morals at all. I stand by what I say Eden needs knocking off that huge pedestal she’s built trying to ruin other peoples lives. The fact Yaz is still up her backside after she did that, after she told Dan not to hold back…… The girl would probably sell her own family if it saved her own skin the absolute snake.

Spencerino42

For every video she posts atm there's always something from her past to show she's a hypocrite.

The post office video about pictures of her - the video I've attached

Slating diet culture - she did a diet MLM

Calling out people saying they wanna lose weight at the salon - the "drink around the waist" video...

And the list would go on and on if I could be arsed, she really needs to sort herself out she can't even remember her own lies and fuck ups

Sorry to keep going on and on LOL but just discovered her old twitter and it's just 300 tweets of her being an absolute fucking beg.
She's now got everything she ever wanted, 3 mil followers (not really but OK lol) and she doesn't have to work because she can do social media full time, and yet she just takes it for granted? Her ex used to make videos with her, even bought her fucking camera for YouTube for her so it's no surprise she rams Lloyd down everyone's throat. Just seems like she's always wanted to do social media with her partner.... there's so many tweets to Jeffree Star&co as well. I'm embarrassed for her.

Also, her lies have always been a problem because she said in 1 tweet she quit her job to work on her YouTube and then she said in other tweets she lost her job and "can't hold one down" 😂🥲 enjoy some tweets of her being gross

Attachments

• 47.5 KB
  • 38 KB
  • 38.1 KB
  • 44.3 KB
  • 57.9 KB
  • 60.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Wow

Laurenjm92

Dan is slagging Lee off so bad on his live. I really feel sorry for Lee. There's obviously more to it than just liking a reel, something has broke the camels back and now Lee is being made to look like an abusive, controlling prick. Poor guy just wants a quiet life

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
    Yaz couldn’t even leave it a day without posting and then captioned it “despite the rubbish”. Not sure I’d sum up domestic violence or accusation of domestic violence and cheating as “rubbish”.

Shes so obsessed with social media and her perfect life facade has been shattered. At the end of the day she did cheat, she put Dan Spragg before her own husband.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
    I can’t believe Eden has made it about herself, place of work, you’re on holiday in France not the office love.

If I was Yaz I’d be absolutely raging at that comment

• Haha

LeftoverCoffee

I want to know what these girls see in Dan Spragg and his Lego head. He's a dumpy little binbag man with the charisma of a leech.

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
    You are an absolute prick Eden, maybe that’s why you felt like one. Poor girl. That’s pretty unfair Eden bringing her into her ‘place of work like that’. She wants the fame but doesn’t want the fame? What’s the aim here eedy you’re lost

Reactions: 26

Kmitch

F821FE6C-0DF1-4515-BF72-6804723A0F5F.png

I’m sorry but this has really annoyed me.
    Taken what we want from it? No your two friends said Lee is abusive, you are terrified and not allowed to do anything.
    Eden then agreed and said they had spoken the truth. So your friends and family Fed us information.

if you are that annoyed that these rumours are going around, if report your sister andtwo friends forSlander and not have a go at everyone else for forming an opinion based on whatthey have been told

busdriver89

VIP Member
    I’m shocked at the amount of comments on a video all calling Lee a red flag and abuser and telling Yaz she needs to get out now!!!
    Honestly made me rage. If he is just a guy with PTSD and his wife has wronged him by not having the respect he has asked for then he is getting called out big time for something he is not!

Instead of Eden defending him in the comments she has said Yaz has not cheated and was wronged basically! How Lee will ever speak to her again I do not know.

• Heart

bloogoo

VIP Member
    The Spragg has spoken
    Not strange behaviour when you got caught sexting her sister, you flan faced sausage gobbler. Imagine being that insecure that you have to try and make lee look like he’s the one with the issues and not himself with his inability of keeping his sausage away from the Harvey sisters

• Haha

MissPiggyLidia

I honestly think Lee and Yaz could’ve sorted all this out between themselves (depending on what has actually happened of course) but the way everyone else has got involved and how they’ve portrayed Lee out to be a monster, this is only heading for the divorce courts without a doubt..
    I wonder if the TikTok handle YazHarvs is available 👀

• Haha