Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds to me like Edens made things a lot worse clearly she's told dan things which is where Dan's said all the stuff .rather than speak to lee himself he's just gone on what Eden said

Reactions: 22
Edens commented on it.
was just about to share this!

so she’s carefully saying I told him to say HIS truth, but that was that Yaz is being abused- isolated & controlled by lee, Eden said that it was brilliant explained - that implies Eden agrees with dans claims right? Now she is trying to wriggle out of it - erm no.

Reactions: 14
The way I took it was that she was messaging him, Lee asked her to stop as felt it was unappropriate, she lied and said yes ok, he found out she'd lied and found dodgy messages. So yeah I can see why he'd think she was cheating. But I'm glad she's addressed it.
But still, he asked her to block him on everything. She could have just stopped contact without making a thing of it and needing to block. Sounds like there was more to it or at least the context of their messages were crossing the line

Reactions: 9
All the comments on Lee’s post are why won’t you dismiss the DV comments address them. People are right to say they cannot throw this around lightly it’s not something to lie or joke about. Eden is a witch she’s stirred the pot then will play the victim, her comment has been deleted already

Reactions: 10
The comments saying ‘telling your partner who they can be friends with is abuse’ are pissing me right off.
If yaz had said ‘lee won’t let me be friends with anyone’ then yes that is abuse.
What she has said is she got to close to Dan and lee voiced his discomfort with it.

I’d be uncomfortable too if my partner was on FaceTime to a girl all day every day.
what people also need to remember is yaz herself said lee wasn’t allowed close female friends

Reactions: 20
Lee liking the comment seems to suggest not all happy families, really odd that he’s not saying anything in the video - I would maybe believe it more if it came from his mouth but he’s not saying anything it all her.
Get Lee to admit it was a mistake then, but he won’t cause he’s probably holding his ground and so Yaz has to spin it to her being the victim. Address what Dan has said then …

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Everything on this current page is the ONE. Well summed up everyone.
Me and my partner have the opposite gender friends. In a partnership there is boundaries! Some people don’t mind swinging we’re as others don’t like close contact such as the constant all day talking! Lee has every right to voice his feelings.
You can’t have a relationship for so long one way and then all of a sudden throw in a male bestie that was sexting her sister at one point. Of course Lee isn’t going to like it!

Reactions: 15
These cants don’t realise how close to wind they are sailing after the Johnny depp trial…this could ruin them if they don’t speak up to defend lee I mean this is exactly what amber heard done to Johnny accusing him of dv…hopefully the fans of Eden who are depp fans will see this as very similar and open their eyes to this poisonous creature! Not holding my breath though

Reactions: 10
The comments saying ‘telling your partner who they can be friends with is abuse’ are pissing me right off.
If yaz had said ‘lee won’t let me be friends with anyone’ then yes that is abuse.
What she has said is she got to close to Dan and lee voiced his discomfort with it.

I’d be uncomfortable too if my partner was on FaceTime to a girl all day every day.
what people also need to remember is yaz herself said lee wasn’t allowed close female friends
Also forgetting that Eden has a past with Dan meaning Dan’s not against being a home wrecker. Even if it’s his own

Reactions: 6
Also forgetting that Eden has a past with Dan meaning Dan’s not against being a home wrecker. Even if it’s his own
Not people in the comments trying to deny Dan cheated on Chloe with Eden 🤣🤣🤣 known him 20 years. Ok then hun. People are actually delusional in the comments of these videos.
25959C64-C66B-40C1-9760-C05B0A2E68F7.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Why’s Eden even talking to Dan? She shouldn’t be telling him to say or do anything, she should of been there for Yaz not making things worse, stupid little girl. I wonder how Lloyd feels about all this?

Reactions: 18
Wow just catching up with all the drama. There is absolutely nothing right in this situation. Yaz lying to lee (if that is the real reason), Dan slating lee left right and centre, lee not trusting yaz and Eden tit stirring. What a fucked up situation but I would of loved to of been a fly on the wall last night in both houses!

Reactions: 9
'Place of work' do not make me bleeping laugh Eden! The absolute tit and filth you plaster over the Internet?! Darlin, ya family is basically finished, yous are nothing without the drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can see a Harvey shaped bus coming for Dan with Eden at the helm ready to chuck him under it and I’m soooo here for it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If lee was controlling Yaz wouldn’t be posting constantly in crop tops and bikinis now would she? She didn’t look terrified at all, she looked like someone who had just been found out.
Yes this is completely right caught in the act of her own lies you can absolutely tell lee is not controlling what you can tell though is that Eden and yaz and dan will say anything to cover there own backs this isn’t the first time Dan has been caught talking to one of the sisters Eden was sexting Dan while he was with Chloe maybe yaz wanted a bit now 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.