Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite having liked one of her photos too? he’s had to actively avoid following her 😂

If you go through his following there’s probs about two women on there and that’s it. He’s very sociable, he must have female friends as there were some at the birthday meal they attended. He’s completely under the thumb

Omg me too. Do we all need to start up a therapy group?! I feel like as time goes on I’m warming to him but I just think thats cos I feel sorry for him being Edens prisoner
He has two instagrams - one that’s private where he followed loads of people and his one we can all see

Reactions: 3
Why is she such a Karen. Always saying ‘they shouldn’t do this infront of customers’. It’s a workplace. Let people talk about their personal problems. It’s nothing to do with you. The world revolves around Eden so we all have to keep our triggering conversations private? Should be saying it’s ok to say how you’re feeling if anything. Can’t stand the entitlement

Reactions: 16
sorry but as someone who works in the optical industry, those gucci glasses are not blue light glasses😖😂 id be very interested to see the ad when it comes out cus deffo looks like they’ve still got the logo on and the company who make gucci don’t make ‘dummy’ lenses with blue reflective coating lol

I thought this, I have the same frames but for prescription glasses, and they don't have the logo on the glass! I was wondering whether she just kept the sticker on as she loves people to know what designer brand she's wearing 🙄

Also this comment 👏🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine calling someone ignorant because they don’t agree with you on something

How Eden got her blue verification tick.. I will never know.
Bit confusing because isn’t she the one always saying she isn’t responsible for peoples triggers? Surely this is exactly the same? Pick a lane and stick with it, Eden. Unfortunately, people won’t always police what they say around others. They shouldn’t have to, to a certain extent. If they were perhaps saying they were going to starve themselves / force themselves to be sick etc, then I’d agree it isn’t appropriate but the world doesn’t stop spinning or revolve around you, Eden hun.

Reactions: 21
I’ve owned horses myself years ago and I can honestly say I’ve never known people mount a horse using steps 😂 is this a new thing and I’m just behind the times? It’s been 30 years since I last rode though but my kids have had lessons and I’ve still not noticed steps 🤦‍♀️
Me either lol
Why is she such a Karen. Always saying ‘they shouldn’t do this infront of customers’. It’s a workplace. Let people talk about their personal problems. It’s nothing to do with you. The world revolves around Eden so we all have to keep our triggering conversations private? Should be saying it’s ok to say how you’re feeling if anything. Can’t stand the entitlement

oh but it’s ok when she goes beyond inappropriate and tried to justify with “ dark humour “ doesn’t matter who you are triggering then eh

Reactions: 10
Already turning against her new found beauty salon (eyelashes) ??? Think of the custom they could loose over people potentially avoiding this place in case they’re triggered b
To be fair to her (for the first time ever in my life, ew) I know exactly what salon she is talking about, as others have said the same about it too. (It’s where poppy does her hair, all they care about is their weight in there) and I’ve spoken to someone who’s been there- she felt SUPER uncomfortable and judged.

Last edited:
honestly as a fat person i agree with her, the way people talk about weight and diets in public and at work is so damaging. like sure you can be insecure in yourself but you don’t have to make everyone else in ear shot insecure also

Reactions: 2
She’s telling the truth
And let's never forget the time she sold cutlery to those who are vulnerable (and those that are just idiots and have more money than sense) and they were about £30 for the set! Outrageous! That was the final straw for me

Advanced 😭 I used to horse ride myself and it was every single day. Not 3 days a week
She's really bleeping full of herself at the moment isn't she? 😂

Oh so people in their place of work talking about losing weight is triggering but her breathing in and editing her pictures aren’t?

Reactions: 33
Half of Edens content is showing off her body and “massive bunda” but now, as her likes and views have plummeted since she came back from holiday she’s trying to be all relatable to those with the ED’s that she reeled in during lockdown with Eat with Eden 😐 She’s so bait and desperate for clout, wouldn’t be surprised if she started it all back up

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She’s doing way too much with the filter and editing talk at the moment. This isn’t Eden’s bag at all, she isn’t real like that and would be better off not even trying. Even her followers can see through it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.